Rick ended the war.
比你做的多多了
That's more than you ever did.
而且他是你的朋友和导师
And he's your friend and your mentor.
你知道什么事很好笑吗
You know what's funny,
你不能回亚历山大
is you can't go back to Alexandria
是因为你知道谁在那里坐镇
because you-know-who is still there.
做了这么多蠢事
Do you even give a crap
你难道没有一点愧疚吗
about all of the stupid shit that you have done?
我都给过你多少次机会了
After all the chances that you've been given?
没有
No.
因为我还活着
Because I'm still here.
他们都会知道这是你做的
They'll all know that you did this.
厄尔袭击你是因为你害死了他儿子
Earl attacked you because you got his son killed!
你怪罪于我 你来攻击我
You blamed me. You attacked me.
我只是自卫
And I defended myself.
很快会再见的
I'll see you soon.
替我亲一下亨利
Give Henry a kiss for me.
我不是在逃跑
I'm not running away.
感觉像是
It kind of feels like you are.
-如果是我太咄咄逼人了 -不是
- If I pushed too hard -- No.
我的朋友们需要我的帮助
My friends need my help.
我想在他们身边支持他们
And I want to be there for them.
但我有一个我想回的家
But I have a home I want to get back to,
目前这对我来说足够了
and that's enough for me for now.
我希望对你来说也是
I hope it is for you, too.
我愿意按你的节奏来
I'll be content to move at your speed,
卡萝尔女士
Lady Carol.
不过等待是甜蜜的哀伤
Though the waiting is such sweet sorrow.
杰瑞 备马
Jerry, our steeds.
杰瑞 替我照顾好他
Jerry, take care of them for me,
只需要一段时间
just for a little bit.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
很搞笑
It's funny.
他知道的
And he knows it.
他是个小坏蛋
He's a little stinker.
他很完美
He's just perfect.
真的
He really is.
是啊
Yeah.
我还是留下他吧
I think I'll keep him.
过来吧
Come here.
好了
Okay. Here you go.
别乱跑
Don't go running off.
现在赫谢尔大了一点
Now that Hershel's a little older
你又开始外出了
and you're going on runs again
我希望你能来趟亚历山大
I'd love for you to visit Alexandria sometime,
如果你愿意的话
if you're up for it.
朱迪思经常说起山顶寨的玛姬阿姨
Judith talks about Aunt Maggie at Hilltop all the time.
我很惊讶她还记得你 但她真记得
I'm surprised she still remembers you, but she does.
瑞克 我去不了 你知道的
Rick, I can't. You know I can't.
但你是为别的事来的
But you came about something else.
玛姬 这事可以等
Maggie, it can -- it can wait.
我没事
I'm okay.
拜托你跟我说些别的事
Just talk to me about anything else, please.
好吧
All right.
那么
Well...
我需要你帮我修桥
I need your help fixing the bridge.
因为你 山顶寨蓬勃发展
Hilltop's thriving because of you.
这里比其他地方状况都好
This place is doing better than anywhere else,
而且你一直很慷慨
and you've been generous.
山顶寨已经付出了很多
Hilltop's given so much already,
但我还想要更多
but I'm asking for more.
要什么
What?
救世堂依然食物短缺
Sanctuary's still short on food,
这种工程会耗费很多人力和物力
and a project like this is gonna take a lot of people and supplies.
我希望你再慷慨一次
I'm asking if you'll be generous again,
多贡献一点
if you'll stretch.
如果我的人想修桥 我不会阻止他们
If my people want to work on the bridge, I won't stop them.
但如果没有回报
But no more food and supplies
我不会再提供食物和物资
without getting something back for it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
如果救世堂需要食物 我会给他们
If the Sanctuary needs food, I'll give it to 'em.
但是
But...
他们要提供大部分修桥的人力
they provide most of the labor on the bridge for us.
而且他们要把
And they send over all the fuel
枯萎玉米做的燃料全给我们
they've been making from their dead corn.
救世堂现在岌岌可危
S-Sanctuary's barely holding on right now.
我们有义务援助
We're obliged to help.
为什么 他们投降了
Why? They surrendered.
我们没杀他们
We didn't kill 'em.
这就够了
That's it.
我这里的问题都没解决
I can't solve all their problems
怎么能去管他们的问题
when I clearly have things to take care of here.
玛姬 我很抱歉你和伊妮德遇到了这事
Maggie, I'm so sorry this happened to you and Enid --
更糟的事我也挺过来了
I've survived worse.
但这必须停下了
But it has to stop.
在我们和救世军战斗时
When we were fighting the Saviors,
你说过不久之后 你会追随我
you told me that soon, you'd be the one following me.
但你没有
But you didn't.
因为我当时不值得追随
'Cause I wasn't someone to follow.
现在不一样了
That changes now.
天快黑了
It'll be dark soon.
该哄孩子睡觉了
It's time to put the children to bed.
我并不想这样做
I don't want to do this.
但人们必须明白 在山顶寨
But people need to understand that at Hilltop,
有罪就有罚
the punishment fits the crime.
你有什么遗言吗
Do you have any final words?
你做的事不对
What you're doing isn't right.
求求谁来阻止她
Somebody stop this, please.
因为你羞愧 所以要在深夜杀了我
Killing me in the dead of night because you're ashamed.
你错了
You're wrong.
我不羞愧
I'm not ashamed.
停下 求你了
Stop this! Please!
看在上帝的分上 停下
Now, for the love of God, stop it!
-玛姬 住手 等等 -不不
- Maggie, stop! Wait! - No, no!
带孩子们去睡觉
Get the children back in bed.
我做了这个决定
I made this decision.
但这不是某事的开端
But this is not the beginning of something.
我不想再做一次了
I don't want to go through it again.
放他下来
Cut him down.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表