保住这个地方 这才是最重要的
This place. That's -- That's what's important.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
我是说 不止是我们
I mean, not just us.
我听过故事
I've heard the stories,
大家是如何团结一致战胜了救世军
how everyone fought the Saviors and won.
我们可以再次做到
We can do that again.
你没听过完整的故事
You haven't heard all the stories.
我爸爸会怎么做
What would my dad do?
是啊 我就知道
Yeah, that's what I thought.
好了 谁想玩不说话游戏
Okay. Who wants to play the quiet game?
我想 我想
I do! I do! I do! I do!
嘘
Shh.
他输了 他输了 他做不到
He lost! He lost! He couldn't do it!
至少他这次坚持得比较久 马库斯
Hey, at least he lasted longer this time, Marcus.
好了 谁想再玩一次不说话游戏
All right, who wants to play the quiet game again?
我 我
Me! Me! Me! Me!
我直到现在才意识到我们大家有多需要这个
I didn't realize how much we all needed this until now.
我真希望他能看见这一切
I wish he could see this.
他能看见
He can.
无论他在哪 我确定他知道的
Wherever he is, I'm sure he knows.
米琼恩 对不起
Oh, Michonne, I'm sorry.
-我不是那个意思 -没关系
- That's not what I meant. - It's okay.
失陪了
Excuse me.
老天
Man.
你之前说你的孩子会打猎
When you said your kids could hunt,
我还以为是指
I thought maybe
用弹弓打几只松鼠 撑死了
a couple squirrels and a slingshot, tops.
莱纳斯和维尼今天收获颇丰
Linus and Winnie did good today.
他们一向如此
They always do.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
那么多孩子
All those kids?
我会疯了的
I would go nuts.
是他们照顾我
They take care of me.
我们那群人里没一个成年人撑下来
None of the adults in our group made it.
他们都...
They just...
崩溃了
broke.
但孩子们 他们会成长
But children -- they grow.
他们会学习
They learn.
他们无所不能
They're capable of anything.
你把我的孩子们都带回了我身边
You brought all my kids back to me,
现在你又要出去了吗
and now you're back at it?
别狡辩
Don't even.
我认识那表情
I know the look.
你要出去找你男人
You're going out for your man.
没有什么表情
There is no look.
姐妹 拜托了
Woman, please.
-大一 -天啊
- Junior year. - Oh, God.
特纳院长说你得收集到一千个签名
Dean Turner said he needed a thousand signatures
他才会考虑你的请♥愿♥
before he'd consider your petition,
然后当你拿着双倍签名
and the look you gave him
出现在他那奢华的晚宴上时的表情
when you showed up at his fancy ass Regent's dinner
我说的就是那种表情
with double that -- that look.
那男的是个王八蛋
That man was an asshole.
我就说吧
Told you.
那种表情
The look.
你已经确定要去了
You already know you're going.
至少你可以好好享受当下
So at least you can enjoy this.
万一我永远找不到他了呢
What if I never find him?
或许找不到
You might not.
但如果你现在放弃
But if you give up now,
就肯定找不到了
then you definitely never will.
你无法原谅自己 对吗
And you can't live with that, can you?
我必须要知道
I need to know.
朱迪思 这个孩子
Judith...this baby,
他们应该知道个结果
they deserve to know.
那就去找到他 小米
So go find him, Mich.
你时隔15年 找到了我
You found me after 15 years.
上一次我们相见时 这个世界
Last time I saw you, there was still
还是正常的
a world.
总不会比我们的重逢更加不可能吧
It can't feel more impossible than that.
我真高兴有你在这里
I am so glad that you are here.
我也是
So am I.
记得以前我跟你说过
Remember way back when I told you
你会是一个好爸爸吗
you'd make a great father?
你跳过了臭尿布的环节 但是
You got to skip the exploding diapers part, but
我没说错
I was right.
很多事都变了
A lot's changed.
当初我们还在造桥呢
Back then, we were still building bridges.
保重
Stay safe.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
谢谢
Thank you.
她对我很生气
She's mad at me.
那是因为她不知道
It's 'cause she don't know.
你为什么不告诉她
Why don't you tell her?
她还没准备好
She's not ready.
我也没准备好
Neither am I.
她还是个孩子
She's a kid.
我要尽量让她保持童真
She gets to keep being one as long as I can help it.
她可不只是一个小孩子
That's not just a little kid you got there.
狗
Dog!
-又是过夜派对 -是啊
- Another sleepover? - Yeah...
朱迪思很喜欢他们
Judith loves them.
早
Morning.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-早 我很好 你呢 -很好
- Morning. I'm good. How are you? - Good.
有人吗
Hello?
乔斯
Joss?
朱迪思
Judith?
马库斯
Marcus?
马库斯
Marcus!
你在哪 伙计
Where you at, buddy?
朱迪思
Judith!
米琼恩
Michonne!
-天啊 -有点不对劲
- Oh, my God. - Something's wrong.
医务室被人洗劫一空
The infirmary was raided.
不
No...
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
乔斯 不
Joss, no...
我能再吃点西红柿吗
Can I have more tomatoes, please?
当然了 宝贝
Of course you can, baby.
给
There you go.
朱迪思
Judith.
吃 别戳
Eat, don't poke.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
我不是很饿
I'm not that hungry.
我之前吃了点零食 所以
I had a snack before, so...
我能回房♥间吗
Is it okay if I go to my room?
可以
Sure.
不过
Just...
先把你的食物包起来放好 好吗
wrap your food and put it away first, okay?
好
I will.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
朱迪思
Judith?
听着
Listen...
我知道你生气了
I know you're upset.
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to talk.
有件事我想告诉你
There's something I-I want to tell you.
朱迪思今天来过吗
Has Judith been down here today?
你纯粹出于好奇 还是...
You just curious, or...
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表