The herd that followed us here is on its way back.
我看到它们的踪迹了 它们走了
I saw their tracks. They're gone.
不 没走
No, it's not.
它们已经走过这里两次了
It's already been through here twice.
它们在找我
It's looking for me.
我们得在它们回来前离开这里
We have to get away before it comes back.
这不是普通的尸群
This wasn't a normal herd.
什么意思
What do you mean?
它们走过的时候
When -- When they passed us by,
我们听到它们...
we could hear them. They were...
它们在彼此低语
They were whispering to each other.
你是说它们在说话吗
You mean they were talking?
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I-I know how it sounds.
但罗西塔也听到了 她会证明的
But Rosita heard it, too. She'll corroborate.
-好 -我们应该带他回去
- Yeah. - We should get him back.
不可能是同一个尸群
There's no way that's the same herd.
我们被挡住了
They got us cut off.
不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no.
我们原路返回 绕过它们
So we'll backtrack, we'll go around 'em.
老28号♥公路不远
Old Route 28 isn't far.
是回到马群那最快的路
It's the straightest shot back to the horses.
前面带路
Lead the way.
是吗 来吧 来吧 快来
Yeah? Do it, do it, do it. Come on.
需要再来一瓶吗
You need another white lighting?
别说了 我 我可以的
Shut up, I'm gonna -- I'm gonna get it.
不错 冠军
Oh, good game, champ.
你倒是做得更好啊
I'd like to see you do better.
最后几口
Last laughs.
不 我喝不下了
Yeah, I-I-I can't.
来嘛 好好享受
Come on, ride the lighting!
最后几口
It's last laughs!
伙计们
Wow, guys.
如果这就是你们说的娱乐
If this is your idea of fun,
我可不想看到你们无聊时会怎么样了
I'd hate to see what happens when you get bored.
见鬼 我现在就可以展示给你看
Hell, I can show you that right now.
我们几年前挖的坑
We dug the hole a few years back.
想用猫做诱饵
Tried using a cat as bait,
但当时什么都没抓到 所以就放弃了
but we didn't catch anything, so we gave up.
然后大概六个月前
Then, about six months ago,
我们回来了 然后看吧
we came back, and voilà.
这蠢蛋一定是掉进去的
Dumb sack of shit must've just fallen in.
你来
You go.
差一点
Almost.
来啊 丧气鬼
Come on, Huckleberry.
过来试试手气
Step right up and try your luck.
搞什么
Hey, what the hell?
对不起
I'm sorry.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
你为什么那样做
What'd you do that for?!
我说了你也听不懂
If I had to explain it, you wouldn't understand.
随你 我走了
Whatever, man. I'm outta here.
-你们要... -走吧
- You're gonna get me... - Come on.
没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
它们不应该原路折回
They shouldn't have doubled back like that.
更不应该跟我们到谷仓
And they definitely shouldn't have followed us all the way to the barn.
我有个理论
I do have a theory to posit.
行尸在进化
The walkers are evolving.
扯淡
Oh, that's bullshit.
它们死了 不可能进化
They're dead, they're not evolving.
死了并没有阻止它们
Being dead hasn't exactly stopped them
无休止地漫步 不是吗
from perambulating ad infinitum, though, has it?
它们的死本来就毫无道理
They're not dead in any sense that makes sense.
摧毁颅骨才能阻止它们
It takes an impact to the cranium to stop them,
证明大脑未死
which means the brain is alive,
虽然退化了
degraded as it may be.
但只要大脑未死 就能改变
And if it's alive, it can change.
甚至能记起以前的事
Maybe even start to remember things, too,
比如如何说话
like how to talk.
什么
What?
确实不比死人复生更疯狂
It's not any crazier than the dead being alive in the first place.
如果它们能学会说话
If they can learn to talk,
或许它们也能学会策略和捕猎
maybe they can learn strategy and how to hunt.
它们就跟在后面
They're right on our asses.
我们必须快回马群
We've gotta get to the horses fast.
你们得丢下我
You have to leave me behind.
我拖累了你们
I'm slowing you down and tiring you out.
我们每停一次 行尸都更近
Every time we stop, the dead get closer.
不 我们是来找你的
No! We came out here to find you --
-没你我们不回去 -你们别无选择
- we're not going home without you. - You don't have a choice.
你说的不算
It's not your call.
我们其实可以利用人数 分头行动
The numbers actually work for us. We can split up.
你们带他去马群
You two get him back to the horses.
我在这里等尸群来
I'll wait for the herd to get here,
-然后引它们去别处 -不不
- then I'll draw them off in the other direction. - No, no.
然后我甩掉他们 跟你们在山顶寨见
Then I'll ditch them and meet you back at the Hilltop.
我们聚在一起更强大
We're stronger together.
那对我们没用
That doesn't help us.
唯一的逃脱方法就是避免战斗
Our only way out of this is to avoid a fight.
不
No.
如果要留下 也该我留下
If anyone stays, it's gonna be me.
去吧
Go.
说不定我还比你们早回呢
Hell, I'll probably beat you back.
-狗 -走吧
- Dog! - Come on.
过来 乖 走吧
Come here, boy. Come on.
该死
Well, shit.
他吐到了猪身上
He threw up on a pig.
然后吐到了我鞋上
And then my boots.
-我很抱歉 -知错就好
- Sorry about that. - Good.
我今晚要担心的事很多
I have too much to worry about tonight.
而且我喜欢那双鞋
And I loved those boots.
我回去睡了
I'm going back to bed.
你不是今晚太累 不能做什么吗
Thought you were too tired to do anything tonight.
"旅途劳顿" 我记得你是这样说的
"Beat from the trip," I think you said.
从你身上的劣质私酿酒味来判断
I assume from the reek of crappy moonshine
你应该是说谎了
coming off of you that that was a lie.
是的 先生
Yes, sir. It was.
塔拉说守卫发现你在大门外
Tara says the guards found you outside the gate,
喊着要进来
shouting to be let back in.
你想告诉我你是怎么出去的吗
You wanna tell me how you wound up out there?
我不想 先生
No, sir. I do not.
谁给你的酒
Well, who gave you the booze?
好吧
Okay, then.
我提议收你为徒 传授技艺
I offered to take you on and teach you,
但如果你这么轻视自己的承诺
but if this is how you treat your commitments,
你就滚回神之国吧
you can take your scrawny ass back to Kingdom.
等等
Wait.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I screwed up.
但我家里的人都在指望我
But people back home are -- are counting on me.
我父母在指望我
My parents are -- are counting on me.
我希望你表现得更好 亨利
Well, I expect better, Henry.
你这是中了什么邪
What the hell got into you?
我...
I...
我今天看到我妈妈哭了
I saw my mom cry today.
她很坚强 你知道吗
She's so tough, you know?
在那之前 我
Before that, I was just...
太过激动了
too excited to really think
从没想过这是多大的一件事
and understand that this is a -- a huge deal.
我只是
I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜我想麻痹自己一段时间
I guess I didn't wanna think about that for a while.
我也有过同样的经历
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表