But should she be?
这轮不到我来决定
That's not for me to say.
医生 你有什么故事 你一开始就在这里吗
Hey, doc, what's your story? Were you here from the start?
不 我是他们接纳的陌生人
No, I was a stranger, someone they took in.
-好吧 -但那时候不一样
- Okay. - But it was different then.
好吧 那为什么变了呢
Okay. I-Is there a reason that things changed?
一切都是有理由的
There's a reason for everything.
不好意思
Excuse me.
奉劝你一句 孩子 你毫无机会
For what it's worth, kid, you didn't stand a chance.
我们一英里前就盯上你们了
We had you pegged a mile down the road.
那么
So...
抱歉给你们带来不便
sorry for the inconvenience.
我本来不干这种事
See, this really ain't my bag,
但是自从救世堂毁了以后 日子很难过
but times have been tough ever since Sanctuary went bust.
我们只有这些了
This is all we have in the world.
我们本来还有一些马 但是
We used to have more horses, but
我们饿了
we got hungry.
你们可以加入另外的社区
Could've joined one of the other communities.
我也不干那种事
That ain't really my bag, either.
听着
Listen.
你那天饶了我
You spared me back in the day,
所以我也还你个人情
so I'm gonna offer you the same courtesy.
留着你的马车
Keep your wagon,
你的马和你的命
your horses, your lives.
你还可以留着你的破棍子
Shit, you can keep your damn stick.
我需要棍子干什么
'Cause what do I need with a stick?
其他东西都归我们 我们就扯平了
Everything else is ours, and that'll make us square.
行
Fine.
拿走吧
Take it and go.
我还要你手上的这戒指
Think I'll have that rock on your hand, too.
亨利 不要
Henry, don't!
来啊
Come on.
给
Here.
拿走
Take it.
拿走
Take it.
拿走 是你的了
Take it! It's yours!
很高兴与你做交易
Pleasure doin' business with ya.
我想告诉你
I meant to tell ya,
我喜欢你的发型
I really like what you done with your hair.
A飞机和B飞机相距1000英里
Airplane "A" And airplane "B" Are 1,000 miles apart.
如果A飞机以500英里/小时向东飞
If airplane "A" Is flying east at 500 miles per hour
B飞机以650英里/小时向西飞 多久...
and airplane "B" Is flying west at 650 miles per hour, how --
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我建议你订C飞机的座位
I would definitely recommend booking a seat on airplane "C,"
因为那两架飞机
because that is shaping up
显然会在空中相撞
to be one hell of a mid-air collision.
你到底帮不帮我
You gonna help me or what?
好吧 我问你一件事
All right. Let me ask you somethin'.
你见过飞机以任何速度飞向任何方向吗
You ever seen an airplane fly in any direction at any speed?
没见过
No.
你觉得你以后会见吗
Do you think you ever will?
应该不会
Probably not.
那这还有什么意义
So what the hell difference does it make?
数学题应该解决现实问题
See, math problems are supposed to apply to the real world.
你想要我帮忙
You want my help?
就给我一个此时此地的现实问题
Give me a question or a problem from right here, right now.
你知道我们昨天带来的陌生人吗
You know the strangers we brought here yesterday?
我妈妈想赶走他们
My mom's gonna make them leave.
我不知道 但让我猜猜
Well, no, I didn't know, but let me guess.
以你的为人 你想帮他们
You being you, you wanna help 'em.
我找到了他们 我带来了他们
I found 'em. I brought 'em here.
我告诉你
Lemme tell you something.
我像你这么大时 曾领流浪狗回家
When I was about your age, I used to bring home stray dogs.
我妈妈很不满
My mom, she hated it.
我从不明白为什么
I never understood why.
它们看起来总是很友好和感恩
They always seemed so friendly and grateful.
直到有一天我带回了错的狗
Till one day I brought home the wrong dog.
发生了什么
What happened?
它咬了你吗
Did it bite you?
没咬我
Not me.
那只狗杀死了其他的流浪狗
That dog killed all the other strays,
我妈妈试图阻止 被咬掉了一半耳朵
chewed off half my mom's ear when she tried to stop it.
问题是
The thing is,
那只狗看起来像其他狗一样友好和感恩
that dog seemed just as friendly and grateful as the rest of 'em.
之后呢
And what about after that?
你还领过狗回家吗
You ever bring home another dog?
当然没有 我变聪明了
Well, hell no. I wised my ass up.
是啊
Yeah.
看看你现在下场多好
And look how great everything turned out for you.
等等 你去哪
Wait a minute. Where you going?
你不是要我帮忙吗
I thought you wanted my help.
是的 但只是在数学上
I do, but just with math.
为什么
Why just math?
因为不管你内心好坏
Because it doesn't matter if you're a good or bad person on the inside.
数字就是数字
The numbers don't care.
情况不错 尤金
Lookin' good, Eugene!
我下来了
I'm comin' down.
好
Okay.
稳稳当当 简简单单
Slow and steady. Easy peasy.
我的老天
Sweet sassy molassy.
罗西塔 尸群
Ro! Herd!
快下来
Get your ass down! Now!
该死
Shit.
尤金
Eugene!
-我的膝盖 -能站起来吗
- My knee. - Can you put weight on it?
太疼了起不来
That's a seriously painful negative.
尸群一定是掉头了
Herd musta flipped a hardcore "U" On the DL.
拿这个当拐杖 我们得走了
Use this as a crutch. We gotta go.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你都没反抗
You didn't even try.
没必要
There's no point.
-胡扯 -亨利
That's bullshit. Henry.
不 世上有对错
No, there's right, and there's wrong.
匡扶正义 反抗邪恶
You stand up for what's right, and you fight what's wrong.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
我记得你以前是这样做的
And I remember when you did.
有什么变了
What happened?
有了你
You.
总有一天你会明白的
Some day, you'll understand.
对不起
I'm sorry.
米琼恩摆了我一道
That Michonne set me up.
你本可以丢掉刀的
你以为那小女孩会伤害我们吗
你搞砸了 玛格娜
You screwed up, Magna.
我们当时不知道会发生什么
We didn't know how things were gonna play out.
我想给我们留条后路
I wanted us to have options.
交出来
Hand it over.
什么
What?
由美子的项链 拜托
Yumiko's necklace. Come on.
我们注意到了 交出来
Yeah, we noticed. Hand it over.
我们不能回到外面
We can't just go back out there.
没有马 货车 补给 我们能撑多久
Without horses, our rig, supplies, how long do we last?
我们离开会死的
能撑多久撑多久 分分秒秒
For as long as we can, minute by minute,
日日夜夜 要么走要么死 对吗
day by day, ride or die, right?
-和以前一样 -对
- Same as always. - Right.
是的
Yeah.
那种生活很适合伯尼 对吧
That worked out great for Bernie, right?
够了 别当个混♥蛋♥
如果伯尼看到这地方
If Bernie could see this place,
看到我们能过上什么生活
see what life we could live,
你知道他会希望我们过上这种生活的
you know he wanted us to have it, right?
我们别无选择
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表