她死了
She's dead.
但我们离她越来越近了
But we're getting closer to her.
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away.
抓住她
Get her!
小心
Careful.
到处都是陷阱
Traps everywhere.
上次过后你还没修好船吗
You didn't fix the boat since last time?
乖狗
Good dog.
你上次吃东西是什么时候
When was the last time you ate?
狗昨天吃了
Dog ate yesterday.
我说的不是狗
I'm not talking about the dog.
巡逻队清理到哪了
How much further have the patrols cleared?
到D路河湾
'Til the Route D river bend.
他们的货车在五英里外的地方
Their rig's about five miles past that.
如果他们说的是实话
If their story checks out.
如果你说出来 会感觉好些
You'd feel better if you just say it.
你为什么觉得我想说话
What makes you think I want to say something?
我没听见你否认啊
I'm not hearing you deny it.
我本来打算告诉你
I was gonna tell you
我很高兴你对他们改变了主意
that I'm glad you changed your mind about them.
但你认为我该让他们住在亚历山大
But you think I should've let them stay in Alexandria.
为了不让他们住 你可是大费周章
Well, you're going pretty far out of your way not to.
考虑到...
Considering.
考虑到什么
Considering what?
你喜欢他们
That you like these guys.
真的吗 我这么想的啊
Really? That's what I think?
我没听见你否认啊
I mean, I'm not hearing you deny it.
这不意味着我信任他们
Doesn't mean I trust them.
我的刀还在她那里
他们正在带我们去安全的地方
见好就收吧
但我们现在就安全啊
关于选择 我一直都是怎么说的
What do I always say about having options, huh?
我们不在户外毫无防备
Us not being defenseless out in the open
你别给他们不信任我们的理由
because you gave them a reason not to trust us --
我选择那个选项
I choose that option.
不过 等等
Except, oh, wait.
各位 冷静点
Guys. Chill.
再多忍♥忍♥又能怎样
We can roll with this a little while longer.
等我们找到货车后
我们就收拾东西离开
-好吗 -不 不好
- Cool? - No, no. It's not cool.
我想要我的刀
I want my damn knives.
抱歉玛格娜这样
Look, I'm sorry about Magna.
她有些性急
She can be a bit hotheaded.
说好听点是这样
That's one word for it.
自从我们失去伯尼后 她就一直烦躁不安
She's been on edge since we lost Bernie.
他跟你们待了很久吗
Was he with you long?
够久了
Long enough.
他喜欢激怒玛格娜
He loved getting under Magna's skin.
他经常穿着一件超可怕的衬衫
He, um, used to wear this absolutely horrid shirt.
这就像是在观看造物本身
It was like looking into creation itself.
有涡纹图案
In paisley.
天啊 超级丑 玛格娜很讨厌它
God, it was horrendous. But Magna hated it.
她说光看着就让她偏头疼
She said just looking at it gave her a migraine.
所以伯尼连续穿了一周
So Bernie wore it every day for a week.
说实话 我觉得她改变了对衬衫的想法
Honestly, I think she came around on the shirt.
就像她改变了对他的想法一样
Just like she came around on him.
像家人一样
Like family.
这地方 山顶寨 安全吗
This place... Hilltop. It's safe?
是的
It is.
那里是什么样的
What's it like?
我有阵子没去了
It's been a while since I've been there.
那你怎么知道那里安全
Then how do you know it's safe?
我向我女儿保证过会把你们送到
I promised my daughter that I would get you there,
我说到做到
and I will.
你们得相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
能告诉他我在花♥园♥里还需要些空间吗
Will you let him know that I still need more room in the garden?
这就去
On it.
塔拉 农产量过几个小时给你
Oh, Tara, I'll have the ag output to you in a couple of hours.
好极了 谢谢你 奥斯卡
Awesome. Thanks, Oscar.
加上一个新兵 本月一共三个
And added one more recruit, so that makes three total this month.
好 棒极了
Okay. Awesome.
你花了不少时间听乔吉的唱片
You're spending a lot of time with Georgie's records.
都是很好听的音乐
It's a good collection.
我很喜欢这份礼物
I appreciate the gift.
玛姬又送了一封信过来吗
Maggie send another letter?
是的 双胞胎今早送来的
Yeah. The twins dropped it off this morning.
她挺好的
She's good.
很开心
Happy.
-怎么了 -有一些人想和你谈谈
- What's up? - Got a list of people that want to talk to you.
可不是嘛
I'm sure you do.
好 我把单子留在这给你处理好了
Fine. I'll just leave this here and you can deal with it.
真好笑
Very funny.
坐吧 我听着呢
Sit. I'm listening.
在我回医务室之前我有20分钟
I have 20 minutes before I have to be back to the infirmary.
-说吧 -好
- Hit me. - Okay.
好吧 塔米·鲁斯想扩大庄稼地
Okay, Tammy Rose wants to expand the crop fields,
但她得看看她能培育多少
but she needs to see how far she can cultivate.
伊妮德需要更多空间在花♥园♥里种草药
Enid still needs more room in the garden for medicinal herbs.
奥尔登需要你允许
Alden also needs your okay
再派一支队伍出去找废金属
to send another team out for scrap metal.
7号♥拖车投诉噪音
There's a noise complaint from trailer 7.
还有...
And...
你为什么要给那孩子卡祖笛
Why did you give that kid a kazoo?
找到卡祖笛 自然是要给孩子的
You -- You find a kazoo, you give it to a kid.
我会去处理
I'll deal with it.
还有这个
And there's this.
恭喜再次当选山顶寨领袖
Congrats on being re-elected leader of Hilltop.
是啊 当没有其他人参选时
Yeah, well, a win is a given
赢得选举不就是板上钉钉的事吗
when no one runs against you.
你至少可以假装开心一下吧
You could at least pretend to be happy.
谢谢你 塔拉
Thank you, Tara.
这地方太乱了
This place is a mess.
你去用玛姬的办公室吧 她会很乐意的
Just take Maggie's office. She'd want you to have it.
没关系 我不需要
It's fine. I don't need it.
因为你依旧觉得这只是暂时的吗
'Cause you still think this is temporary?
我去看看塔米的庄稼地
I'm gonna go check on those crop fields for Tammy.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
我这还有整整一单子事呢
I-I have a list of things that I have to go over.
你可以等我回来之后再问我
And you can ask me them when I get back.
有没搞错
Seriously?
你就这样把它留在那里吗
You just going to leave him there?
嗯 能赶走野兽
Yeah. Keeps the animals away.
你在外面待的时间比我想象中要长
You've been out here longer than I thought you'd be.
也比你之前说的要长
Longer than you said you'd be.
嗯 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
很安静
It's quiet.
国王怎么样
How's the King?
他不太能放下
He's having a hard time letting go.
我要送亨利去山顶寨
I'm taking Henry to the Hilltop.
他想去铁匠铺当学徒
He wants to apprentice at the smithy.
我很高兴你能来
Well, I appreciate your visit.
你看起来很不错
You seem real good.
你打算告诉我你来这的真正目的吗
You gonna tell me why you're really here?
我想让你和我们一起去
I want you to come with us.
我不能留在山顶寨
I can't stay at Hilltop.
我们在神之国有自己的事要处理
We've got problems of our own at the Kingdom,
如果你能在那陪着他
and I'd just feel really a lot better
我就放心多了
if you were there with him.
你想让我去给你儿子当保姆吗
You want me to babysit your boy?
不是那么回事
It's not like that.
那是什么
How is it?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表