你的态度非常成熟 神父
That is a very mature attitude, Father.
不是父亲的"父"
"Not The Father."
这套我没玩过吧
Is that unpredictable enough for you?
朱迪 别靠窗户这么近
Jude, don't sit so close to the window.
孩子 你还在担心那条土狗吗
Hey, kiddo, you still worried about that mutt?
达里尔让我在他外出帮助
Daryl told me to take care of him
神之国搬去山顶寨的期间照顾好它
while he helped the Kingdom move to Hilltop.
我不知道它去哪了
I don't know where he is.
有人闻到什么味道了吗
Does anybody else smell something?
你能别烦人了吗
Can you stop being such an asshole?
不 他说得对 这里面有股怪味
No, he's right. Something does smell funky in here.
快离开那里
Get away from there.
和我猜的一样
As I suspected.
烟囱道里全是沼气
The chimney flue is completely gunkified.
之前飘进你们鼻孔里的
What singed your nostrils earlier
无疑是有毒的杂酚油和水的混合物
was no doubt a toxic mixture of creosote and H2O.
暴雪造成了不少损害
Blizzard's done some tearing and blaring.
我们烟囱的通风系统完全失效了
And our chimney's ventilation capabilities are nil to none.
除非我们打算停止一切呼吸行为
It'd be unwise to spark up another blaze
也就是说被烟呛死
lest we plan on ceasing all respiratory functions,
不然继续生火是不明智的
a.k.a. smoking and choking.
老天 我想死你了 尤金
God, I missed you, Eugene.
我可不想你
I can't say the same.
没有火的话
You know, without a fire,
我们没法帮大家保暖
we'll never get these people warm enough.
对 我们该趁气温继续下降前赶紧离开
Yeah, we should leave before the temperature drops any lower.
好吧 大家伙们 应急计划
Okay, folks, contingency plan.
我们去亚伦家
We're going to Aaron's house.
会有点挤 但是
It'll be tight quarters, but
我们能应付的
we'll make it work.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你们这群混♥蛋♥没有一个人打算给我松绑吗
Not one of you assholes is gonna untie me?
我们可以告诉米琼恩出了意外
We could tell Michonne it was an accident.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我们会成功的
We're gonna make it.
好吗
All right?
我们会的
We will.
嗯
Yeah.
你和以西结之前起了什么冲突吗
Something happened back there with you and Ezekiel?
没有
No.
他怪你只是因为他无法怪我
He only blames you because he can't let himself blame me.
我感觉我又迷失了
I feel like I'm losing myself again.
我真的很想坚持下去 但我不...
I'm really trying to hang on, but I don't...
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
我可以带她离开这里
I could take her away from here.
我自己就可以保护她
I can keep her safe on my own.
你想要离开吗
You want to go?
不
No.
不 我不想
No, I don't.
你希望我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
平常这时候从来不会下这么大的雪
The snow's never hit this hard this early.
是啊
Yeah.
可能要下好几天 但我们撑不了那么久
It could last for days, but we can't.
在这里不行
Not here.
我们的补给不够了
We don't have enough.
也许我可以去驿站
Maybe if I head to the way station,
搞点补给回来
bring back supplies.
我也想过
Yeah, I thought of that, too.
但我们很可能被困雪中
But we might get caught out there in this
令他们更难度日
and leave them worse off.
给我看看你的地图
Let me see your map.
下一站在这里
The next way station is here,
就在原B路线边上那条河的对岸
right across the river that runs alongside the old route B.
我还以为唯一过河的路
I thought the only crossing
是沿着之前的路往回走
was back along the route we were on.
是的
It is.
现在这种天气 我们到不了那里的
There's no way we'll make it, not in these conditions.
要是有瑞克的桥就好了
Rick's bridge would've saved us.
可以省去半天的时间
It could've cut half a day off our travel time.
我们不需要桥
But we don't need a bridge.
小溪和池塘都已经冻上了
The creeks and ponds are frozen over.
只要我们不挤在一起过河
As long as we don't all go at once,
也许能直接走过去
we could probably just walk across.
通过我们原来的狩猎场
There, through our old hunting grounds.
一路直走
It's a straight shot.
一路直走穿过阿尔法的领地
A straight shot through Alpha's territory.
我们没同意定分界线
We didn't agree to those borders.
那是她定的分界线 不是我们定的
Those borders are hers, not ours.
要是我们挑起了战争 这理由可没用
That's cold comfort if we trigger a war.
我们现在都还不知道该怎么对抗他们
We don't even know how to fight them yet.
只是几英里的路程
It's only a couple miles --
我们可以晚上偷偷过去
we can cross at night.
他们不会知道的
They won't know that we're there.
万一他们早就知道了呢
What if they already know?
他们很可能在田野那里就盯上我们了
They could've been watching us in that field back there.
正因如此 更应该赶紧行动
It's all the more reason to move now.
我们可以做到的
We can do this.
带着那些老人吗
With the elderly?
还有孩子
With the children?
我们不可能拖着马和马车过冰面
We can't take horses and wagons across the ice.
那我们就走过去
Then we'll have to go by foot.
没错 的确很冒险
Yes, it's risky,
但我们只携带了一两天的食物
but we're only carrying enough food to last us another day or two,
这场暴雪很可能会封锁道路好几周
and this storm could dump enough snow to make these roads impassable for weeks.
我们要么去下一站
It's either we make it to the next way station
要么等死
or we die.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也希望有别的解决办法
I wish there was another way.
我只想为我的人♥民♥做正确的事
I just want to do right by them.
神之国灭亡了
The Kingdom fell.
我本该预见到此次危机 早点带大家脱险
I should've seen it coming, gotten us out sooner.
要不是因为我 我的人♥民♥不会沦落至此
My people wouldn't be here like this if it wasn't for me.
的确不会
No, they wouldn't be.
要不是你 他们根本不会活到现在
'Cause they wouldn't be here at all.
我们分开的这段日子
All this time we spent apart...
我以为让我们变得更强大
I thought it made us stronger.
然而并非如此
It didn't.
那个...女人
That...woman...
能混入我们之中
was able to walk amongst us
是因为我们不认识彼此
because we didn't know each other.
不能再让同样的事发生
We can never let that happen again.
我们已经走了这么远 不能放弃
And we've come too far to give up.
神之国还未灭亡
The Kingdom hasn't fallen.
它就在这
It's right here.
我们签署的那份宪♥章♥有它的意义
And that charter we signed, it means something.
它意味着这些人不再只是你的人♥民♥
It means that these people aren't just yours anymore.
也是我们的
They're ours.
我们会护送他们回家
And we're gonna get them home.
如果敌人看见我们越过边界
If they see us crossing that border,
也许会引发冲突
it could start something.
那就确保不被敌人发现
So we make sure that they don't.
狗
Dog!
等等
Wait!
狗 不
Dog! No!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
不
No!
尼根
Negan!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表