It's okay, Bug, okay?
听着 你留在这里等我回来
Now, listen, you're just gonna wait here for me to come back.
我去确保我们能上楼梯 好吗
I'm just gonna go and make sure that we can get to the stairs, all right?
爸爸
Daddy.
不 别走
No, don't go!
爸爸 别走 爸爸
Daddy, don't go! Daddy!
不
No, no!
他靠着墙
He was against the wall...
很害怕
scared...
我妈妈在那里
...and my mom was there.
眼神冷酷至极
Had that cold look in her eye.
然后她 她拿着刀
Then she -- she got her knife.
然后她
And then she --
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我们听够了
We've heard enough.
很抱歉我帮不到你
I'm sorry I couldn't help you.
很抱歉我浪费了你的时间
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
你没有
You didn't.
我去和她谈
Let me talk to her.
所以一直以来
So this whole time
莉迪亚的妈妈都让她以为她害死了爸爸
Lydia's mom made her think it was her fault her dad died?
妈妈为什么要这样对孩子
Why would a mom do that to a kid?
有些人没资格当父母
Some people ain't meant to be parents.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
她能留下吗
Can she stay here with us?
再看吧
We'll see.
给她拿点新衣服
Should get her some fresh clothes.
我去找塔拉谈 看看那个营地
I'ma talk to Tara, see about that camp.
达里尔
Hey, Daryl?
我很高兴你和我妈妈是朋友
I'm glad you and my mom are friends.
你们找到了什么
What'd you find?
没什么
Nothing.
听着 我们不该离开
Look, it was wrong of us to leave.
我只是希望
I just wish...
我们能更早意识到这点
we'd realized that sooner.
-我应该... -开门
- I should've -- - Open the gate!
是的 卫兵看到你们溜出去了
Yeah, my guard saw you sneak out.
我不能冒任何险
Wasn't taking any chances.
听着
Look...
我知道你为什么这样做
I get why you did it.
下次你想违抗我的决定时
But the next time you want to challenge one of my decisions,
帮我个忙 先跟我谈谈
just do me a favor and come and talk to me about it.
我不知道我的做法是否正确
I don't know if I'm doing the right thing here.
但我知道我不希望再死人了
But I do know I don't want any more people to die,
这也包括你们
and that includes you guys, too.
天啊
Oh, my God.
达里尔
Hey! Daryl!
-玛格娜 -快走 孩子
- Magna! ? - Let's go, kids.
我是阿尔法
I am Alpha.
我们只想要一样东西
And we only want one thing from you.
我女儿
My daughter.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表