举起手来 立刻照做
Hands in the air! Now!
《行尸走肉》前情提要
Previously on "The Walking Dead"...
搞定她了 开门
I got her! Let's go!
玛姬
Hey Maggie.
我们本会失去一切
We were gonna lose everything.
因为尼根我们才没有
Negan's the reason we didn't.
你们袭击了我们家 杀了我的朋友和家人
You attacked our home, killed my friends, our family!
你们是谁
Who are you?!
这里就是甜蜜的家吗
So this is home sweet home.
对 是的
Yeah...it is.
康纳堡
弗吉尼亚州美军基地
储藏室
军用单兵口粮
快点 它们醒了
快
Come on.
行尸走肉
第十一季 第一集
欢迎来到亚历山大
过来 小子
Come on, boy!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
科尔有个惊喜
Cole has a surprise!
猜猜谁来了
Guess who this cat dragged in.
阿加莎
Agatha!
没那么容易甩掉我们的 孩子
Can't get rid of us that easy, kid.
骑大马
Shoulders.
我也想你 小子
I missed you, too, man.
很高兴见到你 小玛
It's good to see you, Mags.
我也是 邓肯
Good to see you, too, Duncan.
我还以为你们死了
I thought you guys were dead.
我们也以为你死了
We thought the same about you.
我们到了子午镇 结果
When we got to Meridian, we, uh...
我们想着如果你还活着 就会来这里
well, we figured if you were still alive, you'd be here.
那是他吗
That him?
是给我家人的
For my family, man!
别打了
Hey, break it up.
-拜托 那是我的 好吗 -我说了别打了
- Come on. That's mine, alright? - I said break it up.
拜托
Come on.
大家都冷静点
Everyone calm down.
每个人都能分到食物
There's enough food for everyone.
一周
One week.
就这么久 上次我们搜来的东西就够一周吗
That's it? In that last run, just a week?
我们能撑过去的
We can make it work.
怎么撑
How?
我们刚收留了两个新社区的人
We just took in two new communities.
我们没有庄稼和存粮
We have no crops, no back stock.
我们会有办法的
We can get there.
现在就有人在外面忙碌
Got people out there right now,
搜索房♥子 寻找物资
scavenging houses for materials.
他们慢下来了
And they're slowing down.
用损坏的工具建一堵墙
It's a little hard to put up a wall
同时还饥肠辘辘 这有点难
with broken tools and an empty stomach.
我们的人擅长打猎
Our people are good hunters.
弗罗斯特和我可以带一队人出去
Frost and I could take a group out.
这片地区没猎物了
Ground's all spent.
上一批大尸群把所有的动物都吓跑了
The last big horde scared all the animals away.
我们可以去找新猎场
We can find new territory.
我们没时间 我们需要食物
We don't have time. We need food.
大量食物 现在就要
Lots of it. Now.
我还知道一个地方
I know one more place.
之前我住在那
The place I lived before this.
我们都住在那
Where we lived.
子午镇
Meridian.
那里有大量的食物 水 庄稼和动物
It's got plenty of food, water, crops, and animals.
是啊 但现在陷落了
Yeah, and now it's gone.
那里发生了什么
So, what happened out there?
我们当时在执行一项任务
We were on a mission.
引开行尸
Leading walkers away.
邓肯 阿加莎和弗罗斯特
Duncan, Agatha, and Frost
引开了最后一批行尸
took the last shift at the front of the herd.
走了几英里
Going miles out.
我和伊莱哲还有科尔绕了回去
I circled back with Elijah, Cole.
回家的路上 事情一直不顺
On the way back home, things kept going sideways
我们被困在了路上
and we got stuck out on the road.
现在回想起来 我觉得那不是意外
Looking back now, I don't think that was an accident.
突然 我们听到远方传来了尖叫声
All of a sudden, we heard these screams in the distance.
我们跑回家
We raced back home.
但是太迟了
But it was too late.
我们的大部分人都被杀了
Most of our people had been slaughtered.
剩下的人侥幸逃过一劫
And the rest of us barely got away with our lives.
关于攻击我们的人
The people that attacked us --
我们只知道两点
we only knew two things about them.
他们晚上行动
They come at night,
等你看到他们 你就已经是死人了
and by the time you see them, you're already dead.
在那之后 我们抓到了一个人
That was before we caught one.
达里尔当时跟我在一起
Daryl was with me.
他一个人来追杀我们
He came after us alone.
为什么
Why?
因为他们人不多
Because there aren't that many of them.
他们现在在子午镇
They're at Meridian now.
那里有足够的食物养活亚历山大人
There's plenty of food to feed Alexandria
直到我们恢复这里的秩序
'til we get this place back up and running again.
所以他们才夺走了子午镇
That's why they took it.
我们只用夺回来
We just need to take it back.
你要去跟鬼打仗
So...you're leaving to fight ghosts.
这就是你的计划吗
That's the plan?
你有更好的计划吗
You have a better one?
首先 加固亚历山大的防线
Shore up Alexandria, for starters.
墙并不牢固
The walls are not stable.
行尸会进来的
Walkers will get inside.
那只是时间问题
That's not if, it's when.
亚历山大需要我们
Alexandria needs us.
这就是为了亚历山大
This is for Alexandria.
我的儿子在这里
My son is here.
这也与我息息相关
I have skin in the game, too.
但如果他们能一下杀了所有人
Yeah, but if they slaughtered everyone once,
这次的情况又有什么不同呢
what the hell makes this situation any different?
邓肯 阿加莎和弗罗斯特是子午镇最强的战士
Duncan, Agatha, and Frost are Meridian's best fighters,
现在他们与我并肩作战
and now I have them.
希望你们中的某些人也会加入
And hopefully, some of you, too.
玛姬 这听起来像是自杀任务
Maggie, this sounds like a suicide mission.
如果我们没有食物
Well, if we don't have food,
反正我们也会死
it's not gonna matter, anyway.
我愿意去
I'll go.
还有人吗
Anybody else?
行
Alright.
尼根 我们还要多久才能穿过这座城市
Negan, how much longer 'til we're through the city?!
大概六个小时
Well, we got about six hours!
我们该找地躲雨 等雨停了再走
We should hunker down, wait for this to pass!
轮不到你决定 混♥蛋♥
You don't get a vote, asshole!
他说得对 我们得找个躲雨的地方
Ah, he's right. We need to find some shelter.
不 我们没时间
No! We don't have time!
我们不能在暴雨里待着
We can't stay out in this.
地铁
行 去吧
Yeah. Let's go.
地铁派隆
凉荫丛站
美国不容忍♥种族主义
好 走哪边
Alright. Which way?
我不想一直喋喋不休
Not to sound like a broken record,
但我们应该喘口气
but I think we ought to take a breath,
休息会 等这场暴雨过去
hunker down, and wait for this storm to pass.
你不想进去吗
You don't wanna go in there?
我不想
No, I don't.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
走哪条路
Which way?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表