我不知道会是你 米琼恩
I didn't know it was going to be you, Michonne.
我真的很遗憾
I'm truly sorry that it is.
天意...如此
It was just... fate.
你们可以都回亚历山大
You can all come back to Alexandria.
我们会照顾你们
We'll take care of you now.
杀光孩子们 其他人跟着我
Kill all of her children. The rest of you are with me.
维尼 别去
Winnie! No!
不 住手
No! Stop it!
拜托 拜托
Please! Please!
不 住手
No! Stop!
-去做个了结 -维尼
- Go, finish it! - Winnie!
不 拜托住手
No! Please! Stop!
拜托 不
Please! No!
维尼
Winnie!
维尼
Winnie...
拜托
please...
不要
don't.
朱迪思
Judith...
朱迪思
Judith...
妈妈
Mommy!
你还好吗
Hi. You okay?
你还好吗
Oh. Are you okay?
大家
Hi, guys. Hi.
朱迪思
Judith!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈 救命
Mommy, help!
妈妈 不
Mommy! No!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我当时站在那里
I was standing right there,
你就像不认识我一样
and it was like you didn't know me.
有那么一瞬间我以为
For a second, I thought...
我以为我去的太晚了
I thought I was too late.
我以为
I thought...
你变了 我失去了你
that you'd changed and that I'd lost you.
你当时不像你
You didn't look like you.
因为浑身是血
Because of the blood.
然后我认出了你
But then I saw it was.
我很高兴你找到了我
And I was happy you'd found me.
你记得啊
You remember that?
还记得什么
What else?
乔斯林
Jocelyn.
她的孩子们
Her kids.
他们对我们一直很好
They were nice to us the whole time.
让我们以为是在玩游戏
I remember they made it all seem like a game,
所以我们才跟他们走了
so we went with them.
但她是个坏人
But she was a bad person.
他们都是坏人
They all were.
所以你才做了那事
It's why you did what you did.
一直以来 我都以为你不记得
All this time, I thought you didn't remember.
我希望你不记得
I hoped you didn't.
在那年之后 你从没有提起过那事
And you -- you never said anything after that first year.
因为那事令你难过
Because it made you sad.
我在家里的所为...
What I've done at home...
我以为你不记得 所以不明白
I thought you didn't understand because you didn't know.
但你记得
But you did.
那我们为什么还出来
So how the hell are we here right now?
我们的朋友需要帮助
Our friends need our help.
朱迪思 没那么简单
Oh, Judith, it's not that simple.
就这么简单
Yes, it is.
你是我妈妈
You're my mom.
你选择当我妈妈
You chose to be.
因为你爱我 我也爱你
Because you love me, and I love you.
我是爱你
I do.
爱某人意味着不惜一切代价
And loving someone means doing whatever it takes
保证他们的安全 对吗
to keep them safe, right?
但我们从何时开始不爱达里尔了
But when did we stop loving Daryl?
玛姬阿姨
Aunt Maggie?
卡萝尔 国王
Carol? The King?
我们没有不爱呀
We -- We didn't.
那为什么感觉像是不爱了
Then why does it feel that way?
妈妈
Mommy!
这是你♥爸♥爸和我一起挖的
Your father and I dug this together.
那一天 站在这里
And that day, standing right here,
我发誓永不再埋葬孩子
I made a promise to never bury another child again.
但后来你♥爸♥爸死了
But then your father was gone...
我...
and I was...
迷失了
lost.
然后你又不见了
And then you were lost.
我很怕
And I was scared.
那是我最怕的一次
More scared than I have ever been
无论此前还是之后
before, or since.
不只我一人这么想
And I wasn't the only one.
于是我们决定从今往后
So we decided to make this place
只关心住在这里的人
only about the people who lived here.
这不是卡尔或你♥爸♥爸
And that's not what Carl or your dad
牺牲性命所创造的社会
gave their lives to create,
但这保护了你和小瑞
but it kept you and RJ safe.
我希望你们安全
That's what I wanted.
我只希望你们安全
That is all I wanted.
你说得对
You were right.
我们应该保护我们爱的人
We have to protect the people we love.
所有我们爱的人
All the people we love.
我们能做到的
And we will.
你觉得会留疤吗
Do you think it'll leave a scar?
不会
No.
但就算留也没关系
But it's okay if it does.
吁
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
有人去神之国吗
Anyone headed to Kingdom?
我们必须告诉阿尔法
We must tell Alpha.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表