She says it's nothing.
走吧
Let's go.
伊妮德还在这里吧
So, Enid's still here, right?
据我所知还在 怎么了
Far as I know. Why?
不知道她是否认得出我
Wonder if she'll recognize me.
很久没见 我长高了
It's been a while, and I'm taller.
长壮了 知道吗
Like, bigger. You know?
你真可爱
You're adorable.
我才没有
No, I'm not.
除非伊妮德喜欢"可爱"
Unless Enid likes "adorable".
真令人惊喜
This is a pleasant surprise.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you all the way out here?
亨利
Henry.
他对锻造很感兴趣
He's taken a stubborn interest in blacksmithing.
我们或许能帮上忙
Oh. We might be able to help with that.
我听见摩托声了
Thought I heard a bike.
很高兴见到你
Oh. Good to see you, man.
你在这里做什么
What you doin' here?
出事了吗
Something up?
我们昨天在墙外发现了罗西塔
We found Rosita outside the walls yesterday.
她伤痕累累
She's pretty banged up.
-她在这里吗 -在
- Is she here? - Yeah.
尤金失踪了
And, uh, Eugene's missing.
我们准备出去找他
We're headed out to go find him.
有个追踪高手更好
Could use a good tracker.
好的 可以
Yeah. Of course.
-去吧 -好吗
- Go. - Yeah?
-嗯 -那我也去
- Mm-hmm. - Then I'm going, too.
-不行 -妈妈 但是
- No. - Mom, but --
不行 过来 给你找地方住
No, come on. Let's get you settled.
我熟悉地形
I know the terrain.
我知道该从哪里找起
I know where we should start looking.
我应该和你们一起去
I should go out with you guys.
必须有人管理这地方
Well, somebody's got to make this place run.
我留下吧
So I'll stay.
但我再听到关于卡祖笛的投诉
But the next time I hear a complaint about a kazoo --
我就去处理 我保证
I'll deal with it. I promise.
狗
Dog!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表