Maggie?
她会按自己想法行事
She'll do what she wants to do.
但你是怎么想的
But what do you think?
我认为这不是我能决定的
I think it's not my call.
但你赞同这个决定吗
But do you agree with it?
我不知道她绞死格雷戈里是为了大家
I don't know if ?she hanged Gregory for everyone
还是为了她自己 还是都有
or for herself or both.
但我不反对一位悲痛的母亲见她的丈夫
But I'm not against a grieving mother seeing her husband.
那你就该找她谈谈
Then you should talk to her.
她信任你 她听你的
She trusts you. She listens to you.
我也信任她
And I trust her...
就算不相信她每个决定 也相信她的直觉
her instincts, ?if not her every decision.
人孰无过
No one's right all the time,
她做不到 我做不到 你也做不到
not her, not me, and not you.
所以我们才需要建立
That's why we need to build something
比我们都更伟大的东西
that's bigger than any one of us.
再高点还是低点
Higher, lower?
低点吧
Lower maybe.
这样吗
Like this?
是的
Yes.
这就是她
That's her.
你很有才华
You're very talented.
相信我这个半瞎的艺术评论家
Take it from ?the half-blind art critic.
我喜欢做这个
I like doin' it.
感觉很亲近 好像我是你们的一员
It feels intimate, like I'm one of you.
你就是我们的一员
You are one of us.
多亏了你
Thanks to you...
瑞克还有摩根
and Rick and Morgan.
你是接纳我的人
You're the ones that reached out to me.
其他人...
The others -- mnh.
其他人会想明白的
The others will come around.
一开始也没人信任我
Nobody trusted me at first, either.
我给了他们足够的理由不信任我
I gave them good reason not to.
我也是
Same here.
相信我
Believe me.
但瑞克依然接纳了我
But then ?Rick reached out to me, too.
他
He's, uh...
他很好
He's good like that.
不是只有他好
He's not the only one.
我的工作就是安抚别人
that's my job -- being there.
也许我们应该给拖车通风
Maybe we can vent that trailer
或者把学校搬到外面直到热浪散去
or move the school outside till the heat wave's over.
我会告诉伯蒂
I'll let Bertie know.
谢谢
Thank you.
双胞胎送来乔吉的另一封信吗
Twins drop off another letter from Georgie?
没有 我只是在读以前她送的信
No. I was just reading one of the old ones she sent.
想想她为我们做了什么
Thinking about ?how much she's done for us,
还有什么她可以做
how much is still left to do.
你想加入她吗
You thinking about joining her?
你知道她会一直问的
You know she'll never get tired of asking.
我喜欢她的想法 但没有那么喜欢
I like her ideas, but not that much.
我打赌她现在的唱片收藏很了不得
I'll bet she's got a killer record collection by now.
我忙着在这里建设未来
I'm plenty busy ?building a future right here.
不是吗
Aren't we?
不是吗
Aren't we?
你在想什么
What're you thinkin'?
塔米·鲁斯
Tammy Rose.
她求着见厄尔一个多月了
She's been asking to see Earl for over a month now.
你觉得这样不公平
You think that's unfair?
我觉得有些决定一个人来做不合适
I think some decisions are too big for one person to make.
这就是为什么我们过去有法律
But that's why we used to have laws.
你和米琼恩谈过了
You've been talking to Michonne.
她说的没错 玛姬
She's not wrong, Maggie.
尼根 格雷戈里 厄尔
Negan. Gregory. Earl.
你没说出来
You won't say it,
但你觉得我对他们的看法不对
but you think I'm wrong about them.
我认为你是个好人
I think you're a good person.
好人可以有不同的意见
And good people can disagree.
我一直试着见你
I've been tryin' to see you.
每一天 我都试着见你
Every day, ?I've been tryin' to see you.
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
他们对我很好
They're treating me fair.
我不配被这样对待
It's more than I deserve.
别这么说
Don't say that.
这是事实
Well, it's true, though. It is.
戒酒二十年
20 years sober.
我给你和肯尼斯带来了耻辱
I brought shame to you and Kenneth's memory.
我不是故意的
I-I didn't mean to.
厄尔 你犯了一个错误
Earl, you made a mistake.
你失控了
You -- You lost yourself.
但你回头了
But -- But you came back.
现在你在这里 我原谅你
You're here now, and I forgive you.
听到了吗 上帝原谅你
You hear me? God forgives you.
塔米
Oh, Tammy.
我要的不是你的原谅
It's not your forgiveness I need.
我只是
I just...
太想他了
I miss him so much.
我也是
Me, too. Me, too.
亲爱的 我想他
Oh, baby, I miss him.
也许我们应该到更远的地方
Maybe we should be farther back.
没关系 相信我
It's fine. Trust me.
你相信我吗
Would you trust me?
在你用刀划了我的脸后 不相信
After you sliced my face open with a knife? Not really.
小心爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
当我请你建牢房♥的时候 我从没想到
I never figured when I asked you to build these cells
你会是我第一个关进来的人
you'd be the first person I'd have to stick in one.
告诉我喝酒的事
Tell me about the drinking.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
我想知道你是怎么走到这一步的
I want to know how you got here.
我在戒烟之后开始喝酒
I started drinking ?right after I quit smoking.
很讽刺吧
How's that for ironic?
不是失控的那种
It wasn't something that got out of control.
但总是很糟糕
It was always bad.
肯尼斯出生的那天我喝醉了
I was drunk the day Kenneth was born.
该死
Hell,
我连第一次见他都记不起了
I can't even remember the first time I saw him.
之后我加入了匿名戒酒会
I joined A.A. After that.
但是
But...
当肯尼两岁的时候
When Kenny was 2,
我和塔米入不敷出
me and Tammy ?were barely making ends meet.
我想压力还是击垮了我 我不知道
I guess the stress of it all got to me. I don't know.
在我去保姆那里接他的路上
I was on my way to pick him up from the sitter's,
我在公路旁边看到了迈达菲的牌子
and I saw the sign for McDuffy's off the highway.
保姆可以闻到我身上威士忌的味道
The sitter could smell the whiskey on me.
她告诉我
She told me.
她不想把他交给我
She didn't want to hand him over.
她想夺过我的钥匙
She tried to grab my keys.
我没给她选择的机会
I wouldn't give her a choice.
我带上我儿子 把他放在车里
I took my son, ?and I put him in the truck.
我记得的下一件事
The next thing I remember,
就是我停在路边 塔米在那里
I was pulled off the road and Tammy was there.
我想我给她打电♥话♥了
I called her, I guess,
告诉她我喝醉了
and told her I was drunk.
她来接我们 带我们回家
And she came to pick us up and take us home.
我以为在那之后她肯定会离开我
I thought for sure ?she'd be gone after that,
但她留下了
but she stuck around.
她说我病了
She said I was sick...
而且我们曾发誓不离不弃
that we swore to stay together no matter what
我们要遵守誓言
and that's what we were gonna do.
在那之后我再没喝过酒
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表