发生了什么
What happened?
天冷
It's cold.
小瑞
R.J.
好
All right.
看看谁来了
Well, look who's here.
感谢你救她
Thank you. For saving her.
你总喜欢做戏剧化的事
You always did have a flair for the dramatic.
上次我们在这里时
Well, last time we were here together,
瑞克割了我的喉咙
Rick had just slit my throat open.
所以这事
Mm. So this...
不算什么
Hell, this ain't nothin'.
她是个特别的女孩
She's a special girl.
一团烈火
A damn spitfire.
而你
And you...
你经历的够多了
You've been through enough.
早日康复
Get better.
"孩子他爹"医生说你和皇家车队
You know, Dr. Babydaddy said that you got caught in the storm
被困在了暴雪里
with the Royalty Brigade.
大家还安全吗
Is everyone okay?
你在乎吗
Do you care?
我不认识他们任何人
Look, I don't know any of those people from Adam.
但我知道失去一个王国是什么感受
I do know what it's like to lose a kingdom,
看到一切分崩离析
see things fall apart.
非常难受
And it sucks ass.
救世堂现在就是个粪坑
The Sanctuary's a shithole now.
这我可以告诉你啊
Well, hell, I could've told you that.
你只用问我就行了
All you had to do was ask.
你穿过了他们的领土
So, you cut through their territory.
够胆
Ballsy.
我们不知道他们是否在那里
We don't even know if they were there.
重点是 我们团结一致
The point is, we came together,
完成了目标
and we made it.
共同的敌人 共同的目标
Common enemy, common goal.
或者说 邪恶令好人团结
Or facing evil brings good people together.
没差
Same thing.
只是从没有人觉得
It's just that no one ever thinks
自己是邪恶的一边
that they're the evil one.
离开的这段时间对族人很有帮助
The time away has been good for the pack.
对你也是
And for you.
确实
It has.
但我犯了错误
But I've made mistakes --
不能再犯的错误
mistakes I can't make again.
你不会再犯了
And you won't.
你很坚强
You're strong.
为了将来的事 我必须变得更坚强
I'll need to be stronger for what comes next.
你会的
You will be.
我们会重振旗鼓的
We'll come back from this.
住在山顶寨
Being here at Hilltop,
和家人在一起是个好开始
amongst our family's a start.
我们会熬过这个烦恼的冬天
We'll make it through this winter of our discontent.
当雪融化 风不再呼啸
When the snow melts and the winds quiet,
谁知道夏天会有什么收获
who knows what glorious summer may bring.
或许你某天甚至能回神之国
Maybe you can even go back home to the Kingdom someday.
我们离开了家
Just because we left our house
不代表我们失去了家
doesn't mean we lost our home.
那当然
Roger that.
我要做作业了
I have to go do my homework now.
我会给妈妈说你打招呼了
I'll tell my mom you said hello.
通话完毕
Over and out.
通话完毕
Over and out.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
直播呼叫
Calling out live on the open air.
有人在吗
Is anybody out there?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表