我知道你在
I know you're here.
我也还在
I'm still here, too.
也许你已经知道了
Maybe you already knew that.
但这并没有变得更轻松
But it hasn't gotten any easier.
太阳一直升起
Sun keeps rising.
日子一直过去
Days keep passing.
世界一直旋转
World keeps spinning.
时间 一直流逝
Time -- it just keeps moving forward.
过去了几周 几个月
Weeks, months,
甚至几年
even years go by...
在你试图理解这一切时
while you try to make sense of it all.
有时我们崩溃[裂开]
只是为了让光照进来
—以西结国王
试图寻找自己的归属
Try to find where you belong.
试图展望更美好的未来
Try to look ahead to a better future.
但事实是
But the truth is...
前方的道路只会越来越黑暗
...the path ahead has only grown darker.
很难看清
It's harder to see.
你会觉得很失落
You can feel so lost...
很孤独
so alone...
很渴望
...so desperate for something,
也许能给你指路的任何东西
anything that might show you the way.
但就算现在
But even now,
在被黑暗萦绕了
after all this time,
这么久之后
surrounded by darkness...
依然还有闪光
...there are still flashes of light...
小灯塔发出微光
...tiny beacons that shine out,
召唤我们
calling to us.
这不足以照亮眼前的路
It's not enough to light the way ahead,
但足够继续走下去
but it's enough to keep going.
继续努力 继续奋斗
Keep trying. Keep fighting.
继续怀有梦想
Keep dreaming.
这就是我
So that's what I do
每天每秒做的事
every second of every day...
为了你 为了我们
...for you, for us.
我还没有放弃
I haven't given up,
我永远也不会
and I never will.
走吧
Come on.
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪
Jude!
朱迪
Jude!
我在这里
I'm here!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我听见他们呼救 他们需要我们的帮助
I heard them calling. They needed our help.
我们的货车 被疯子占领了
Our rig -- it got overrun by sickos.
全靠格兰姆斯小姐救命
We owe our lives to Miss Grimes here.
他们依然需要我们的帮助
They still need our help.
我们不能这样 你知道的
We can't. You know that.
但是
But --
我以前涉足过
Hey, uh, I dabbled in the culinary arts, uh,
-烹饪艺术 -卢克
- once upon a time ago, and, uh... - Luke.
如果有人帮忙
...you know? With a little bit of help,
我可以把这雄鹿做成一碗美味的烩鹿膝
I can help whip this buck into a mighty fine osso buco.
炖汤
Stew.
我们炖汤
We make stew.
更多人能喝到
More mileage for the masses.
你们还有更多人吗
There are more of you?
多多了 我们有高墙
Way more, with walls and --
-朱迪思 -朱迪
- Judith. - Jude.
这些人有更大的团队
它们还在
疯子来找我们了
有情况
Incoming.
还有更多在路上
There's more on the way.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get outta here.
他们需要食物 水还有药
They need food and water and medicine.
如果他们不走 我也不走
If they don't go, I don't go.
走吧
Come on.
是吗
Yeah?
快走
Come on. Come on.
走吧
会长回来的
It'll grow back.
这地方还有什么没支离破碎吗
Is there any part of this place that's not falling apart?
我对你的忠诚 王后
Our loyalty to you, my queen.
-杰瑞 -怎么了
- Jerry? - What?
你嫁给了国王 是王子的母亲
Married to the king, mother to the prince...
你总得接受这点
gonna have to accept it at some point.
如果我这么多年都没接受
If I haven't after all these years,
那我也许根本不会接受
it's probably not gonna happen.
不好
Oh, no.
亨利
Henry.
得离开这里
Need to get out of here.
我哪儿也不去
Not going anywhere, dude.
谁把胶带给我
Someone hand me the tape?
你按着 我来包
You hold, I'll wrap.
杰瑞 情况如何
Jerry, how we doing?
安全
In the clear.
做得好 伙计
Nice work, dude.
大家没事吧
Is everyone all right?
又有管子爆了
Another pipe went.
亨利修好了
Henry fixed it.
就靠这么点工具
With these meager provisions.
做得好 儿子
Well done, my boy.
爸爸 我们是用塑料和胶带固定管子的
Dad, we're holding things together with plastic and tape.
-但的确是固定住了 -我们需要更好的工具
- But we are holding things together. - We need better tools.
经过训练 知道怎么使用的人
Someone who's trained to use them.
亨利 我们讨论过
Henry, we've discussed this.
不 是你讨论过
No, you've discussed it.
我晚点去吃晚餐 别等我
I'll be late for supper. Don't wait for me.
亨利 我很欣赏你的热情和诚实
Henry, I appreciate your passion and your honesty,
但你最好注意语气 孩子
but you had best watch your tone, son.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他没说错
He's not wrong.
这地方老化了 他也长大了
This place is getting older. He's getting older.
我知道
I know.
但是显然 会有其他人
But surely, there are others
乐意当山顶寨的厄尔·萨顿的学徒
who'd glady train with Earl Sutton of Hilltop,
如果他现在还没退休的话
assuming he's not retired by now.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
这是他的家 他想维修好它
This is his home. He wants to fix it.
但集♥会♥马上就要开始了
But the fair's right around the corner.
我们需要他留在这里
We need him here.
是你需要他留在这里
You need him here.
而且在集市之后 你还会要他去做其他事
And after the fair, you'll need him for something else
之后再让他去做另外的事
and then something else after that.
你永远都需要他
You'll always need him.
我只是...
I just...
我希望他平安
I want him safe.
山顶寨感觉很遥远
Hilltop feels so distant.
比以往都要遥远
More distant than it's ever been.
-一切都不同了 自从... -我知道
- Hasn't been the same since -- - I know.
但有时你得允许墙裂开
But sometimes you have to let the cracks happen
好让光照进来
to let the light in.
再次 我觉得我得提醒你们
Again, I feel the need to remind you
我们现在的做法直接公然地违反了
that what we are doing is in direct and flagrant violation
当下的安全政策
of the current security protocols.
嗯 我们知道
Yeah, we know.
来吧
Come on.
欢迎来到亚历山大
看看再说
不可能比琼斯普林斯差吧
Can't be worse than Jones Springs.
就好像琼斯普林斯不会比科尔波特差一样
Just like Jones Springs couldn't be worse than Coalport.
老天
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表