保持警觉 睁大眼睛
Stay sharp, eyes open.
外面依然有人失踪
We still got missing people out here.
附近有动静
Got activity nearby.
我们去看看
Gonna go check it out.
我们正在赶来
We're headed your way.
五区也过来
Grid 5, do the same.
前面路边有个屋子
There's a house up ahead, off the road.
问题可能出在那里
Could be coming from there.
我们以前住在这附近
We used to live near here.
在去海边旅馆之前
Before Oceanside.
好
Okay.
得在引更多行尸来之前解决掉
We got to take it out before it draws more.
不介意听我指挥吧
You good to follow my lead?
都听你的
Yeah, already there.
屋顶你来
You get the roof.
它们我来
I'll get them.
这边
Over here!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
只是伤口开了
Just opened it back up.
五区怎么了
What happened to grid 5?
她们应该比我们先到的
Should've been here before us.
五区 你们什么情况
Grid 5, what's your status?
小碧
Bea.
小碧 醒醒
Bea, wake up.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
-应该吧 -怎么了
- Yeah, I think so. - What happened?
我不知道 阿♥拉♥特说安全后
I don't know, Arat called in the all clear,
我们走向大路 然后...
and we headed towards the road, and then...
我不知道 我被从后面打晕了
I don't know. I think something hit me from behind.
阿♥拉♥特呢
And Arat?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢
Thanks.
做这事的人把她抓走了
Whoever did this took her.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
救世军知道吗
Do the Saviors know?
还不知道
Not yet.
他们以为阿♥拉♥特要守夜
They think Arat's on watch through the night.
明早他们就知道了
Come morning, they will.
她可能已经死了
She could be dead already.
如果我们不查清怎么回事
If we don't figure out what happened,
救世堂就会离开
Sanctuary is gone.
那样的话我们就没法在涨潮前完成工作
If that happens, we won't finish the work before the water rises.
我们会失去那座桥
We'll lose the bridge.
假设我们抓住了罪犯
Say we nab the perp.
然后呢
Then what?
谁来决定接下来怎么办
Who decides what happens next?
是把他"格雷戈里"了
Is it -- Is it gonna be a "Gregory" Or...
还是"尼根"了
a "Negan"?
不管是谁
Well, whoever it is,
都会得到应得的报应
when the time comes, they'll get what they deserve.
找自己信任的人组队
Pair up with someone you trust.
我们出去找她
We're out there till we find her.
我知道会很难 但这一切
I knew it'd be hard, but with all this?
到底该把救世军扯进来吗
Should the Saviors be a part of this?
这由不得你我来决定
It's not your choice or mine.
这取决于他们有没有与我们一样的意愿
They just have to want it like the rest of us.
今天 我又看到了苗头
Today, I saw it starting again,
我想在重演之前
and I just wanted to pull that trigger.
扣下扳机
End it before it begins.
因为如果我们找不到阿♥拉♥特
'Cause if we don't find Arat,
不管我们想不想 可能都要开战了
we're gonna have a fight whether we want it or not.
不 我不会让事情变成那样
No, I won't let it come to that.
不行
I can't.
自从我把尼根关进去之后
Every day since I put Negan in that cell...
每天早晨醒来
I have this moment,
我总有那么一瞬间
usually right when I wake up, this feeling...
感觉我应该
that I should...
下去把他杀了
go down there and kill him.
然后把他们全杀光
To keep going, finish them all.
在那一瞬间 我只想那样做
And in that moment, it's all I want.
但是 然后我想起了失去的每个人
But, then, I remember everyone we've lost --
不仅仅是救世军杀死的
not just to the Saviors.
还有一路以来死去的人
But the whole way.
我知道我需要尊重他们
And I know I need to honor them.
要创造生命 而不是夺走生命
To build life, not -- not take it.
因为我们在对抗行尸
Because it's us or the dead.
每一个生命都很珍贵
And every life counts now.
你赞同这样吗
You good with this?
还是只是给瑞克面子
Or you just playing nice for Rick?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
一部分的我希望能像他那样思考
Part of me wishes I could see things his way,
向前看 而不是回头看
look forward and not back.
每次我看着赫谢尔
Every time I look at Hershel,
想着当时可能出现的后果
I think about how things could've been.
我过不去这道坎
And I can't let that go.
你不需要
You don't have to.
我也没有
I haven't.
瑞克做的事情对未来是对的
What Rick's doing is right for the future.
对赫谢尔更好
It's better for Hershel.
我来
I'll get it.
好的
All right.
我知道谁抓走了阿♥拉♥特
I know who took Arat.
频率模式
Frequency mode.
我是简迪斯
It's Jadis.
我知道你在附近 我昨晚看到直升机了
I know you're in range. I saw the helicopter last night.
你有什么
What do you have?
A还是B
An A or a B?
是你吗 你带走了他们吗
Was it you? Did you take them?
没有 但是交易仍然有效
No pickups. But the deal still stands.
你有A还是B
Will you have an A or a B?
都没有
Neither.
只有我
It's just me.
我交了我的份子
I paid my share.
已经补偿过你了
You've been compensated.
需要什么
What will it take?
A
An a.
A
An a.
明天
Tomorrow.
你在和谁说话
Who were you talking to?
你跟踪我吗
You followed me?
他们说对了吗
Were they right?
你对贾斯汀做了什么吗
Did you do something to Justin?
没有
No.
那你在和谁说话
Then who were you talking to?
你做了什么
What did you do?
坏事
Bad things.
但不是这个
But not this.
我力挺你
I stood for you.
我关心你
I care about you.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
回答我的问题
Answer my questions.
你拿人做交易 对吗
You traded people, yes?
是的
Yes.
你想这样对我
That's what you were gonna do with me,
对瑞克
with Rick.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表