我希望在我们调查此事的同时 你能送食物
I was hoping you might send enough to tide them over
帮他们渡过难关
while we figure this out.
我们可以的
We could do it.
我们有剩余
We have the surpluses.
是啊 但是还能维持多久
Yeah, but for how long?
在我们拿到燃料之前
Till we get that fuel...
拖拉机可动不了
...that tractor's not moving...
这就意味着没办法耕田
which means ?the big fields don't get plowed
庄稼产量不足
and the yield comes in short.
我们从博物馆运回来的犁呢
What about the plow we brought back from the museum?
需要铁匠来修理
I need a blacksmith to fix it,
现在这里没有铁匠
and I don't have one right now.
厄尔要被关多久
How long is Earl gonna be locked up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没决定
I haven't decided.
这是我第一次处理这种事
First time I've had to deal with something like this.
那现在也许是时候
It might be time, then,
开始谈论制定一些规则了
to start talking about making some rules.
你觉得他会再次这样做吗
Do you think he'd ever do something like this again?
他第一次这样做我就没想到
I didn't think that he'd do it the first time.
你没有像对格雷戈里一样绞死他
Well, you didn't hang him like you did Gregory.
那肯定是有原因的
There must be a reason for that.
那我就该放他出来 当做无事发生吗
So, should I let him walk like nothing happened?
不是
No.
我讨厌他对你和伊妮德做的事
I hate what he did to you, to Enid.
但如果把他一直关起来
But if keeping him locked up
意味着无法种植农作物
means that the crops don't get planted,
那么被惩罚的不仅是他
then it's not just him that gets punished.
山顶寨会没事的
Uh, Hilltop will be fine.
在乙醇来之前
Until that ethanol shows up,
我们不能给出多余的粮食
we're holding on to our surpluses
因为我们也需要
because we're gonna need 'em.
回亚历山大路途漫长
It's a long ride back to Alexandria.
如果你想的话 可以在这里过夜
You're welcome to stay the night here if you'd like.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会的
I will.
来吧
Come on.
我带你安顿
I'll get you set up.
她午睡之后 我去抱她起来
So, I go in after her nap and pick her up,
尿布里的东西溅了我一身
and the diaper just explodes all over me.
听起来很欢乐
Sounds like good times.
最棒了 你会知道的
Oh, the best. You'll see.
怎么了
What? ?
你会是个好爸爸
You'd be a great dad.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, kid.
谢谢
Thanks. ?
慢点 我还渴着呢
Easy there, buddy. I'm still thirsty.
不 不够 你不能喝了
No. No. There's not enough. You can't.
得了吧 孩子
Give it a rest, kid. ?
走开
Back off.
哥们 没事
Ahh. Hey, man, it's cool.
我有次也被一个小孩虐了
I got my ass handed to me by a kid one time, too.
当然 我那时候才六岁
Of course, I was 6 at the time.
那孩子只是在做自己的工作
Hey. ?Kid's just doing his job.
回去干活吧
Get back to work.
我不需要你们指挥我做事
I don't need your people telling me what to do.
你不再是我的保姆了
You're not my babysitter anymore.
我一直在筹划再利用过期的罐头食品
I've been schemin' and dreamin' 'bout padding out our pantry
和调味品填满储藏室
via repurposing expired canned goods and condiments.
煮沸旧番茄酱 放凉后加入新种的黄瓜
By boiling old ketchup and cooling it with new cukes,
应该能做出还凑合的西班牙冷汤
I bet we can produce us a passable gazpacho.
别打了
Hey! Hey! Break it up!
够了 住手
Break it up right now!
我说够了
I said enough!
我说够了 住手
I said enough. Enough.
继续干活
Go back to work.
就这样放过那个混♥蛋♥吗
So, that asshole just gets a free pass? Is that it?
再忍♥几天就行了
It's just a few more days.
我也不喜欢这样
I don't like it, either,
但我们得尽快把活干完
but we're in a rush to get that work done.
他很强壮
He's strong.
有超过半数的劳力是救世军
The Saviors are over half the workforce,
而且已经有很多人走了
and we've had too many walk off already.
因为他们就是这种人
Yeah. ?'Cause that's who they are.
有些人不会因为你一声令下就守规矩
Some of them ain't ever gonna fall in line just 'cause you say so.
达里尔说的对
Daryl's right.
这些人以前从没跟别人一起生活过
These people have never had to live together.
我们不能指望他们就这么忘了之前的事
And we can't expect them to just forget what's happened.
这一路走来不容易 我知道
It hasn't been easy. I know.
未来很长一段时间都不会容易
It won't be, not for a while,
但这与忘却无关
but it's not about forgetting.
而是关乎我们所有人一起继续前进
It's about moving ahead, all of us, together.
我们一直这么做
We keep doing that,
他们就会明白我们立场相同
they'll see we're all on the same side.
真的相同吗
Are we, though?
我们立场相同吗 瑞克
Are we on the same side, Rick?
那你告诉我
Well, you tell me.
问题是 我一直想告诉你
Thing is, man, I've been tryin' to.
但你似乎并不想听
But you don't seem to want to hear it.
达里尔
Daryl.
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
格雷戈里被处死后 一切就不一样了
It's been different since Gregory,
或许在他死前就不一样了
maybe since before that.
你应该跟他谈谈
You should talk to him.
说什么
And say what?
我明白你想做什么
I get what you're trying to do here,
这也是正确的选择
and it's the right thing.
但或许对某些人来说
But maybe for some of them,
他们还没准备好
they're just not ready for it.
通向未来的钥匙
你不能不让我见他
You can't just keep him from me like this.
她连他还要被关多久都不肯说
She won't even say ?how long he's in there for.
你为什么不帮我
Why won't you help me?
我不能让你下去
I can't let you go down there,
除非玛姬同意
not without Maggie's okay. ?
他是我的丈夫 你必须让我见他
He's my husband. You have to let me see him.
你以后当然会见到他
Of course ?you're going to see him,
但今天不行
but we can't do this today.
今天不行 那什么时候可以
So, if not today, when?
你该给我一个回答
I deserve a damn answer.
-塔米 我不是... -不 告诉我
- Tammy, please. I'm not -- - ?No. Tell me.
告诉我什么时候才能见我丈夫
Tell me when I get to see my damn husband!
塔米 很抱歉
Tammy, I'm sorry.
我儿子已经死了
Look, my boy is dead.
我丈夫被关起来了
My husband is locked up.
都没有人跟我说话了
Nobody even talks to me anymore
因为他们不知道该说什么
'cause they don't know what the hell to say.
我拥有的不多 但我还拥有权利
I don't have much, ?but I've still got rights.
难道你要把这个也夺走吗
Are you gonna take those away from me, too?
他试图杀玛姬
He tried to kill Maggie.
他试图杀她 塔米
He tried to kill her, Tammy.
给她点时间想清楚
Just give her a little bit to figure it out.
好吧 行
All right. All right.
不过你转告她
But you tell her
她不让我进去 我就一直坐在这里
that I am not moving until she lets me in there.
去啊 你去告诉她
You go. ?Go ahead and tell her that.
我没别的家人了
I got no one else.
我也没别的地方可去了 好吗
I got no place else to be, okay?
你会跟她谈吗
Are you gonna talk to her about it?
玛姬
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表