a lot of people would have been worse off for it.
我觉得我就是其中一人
I count myself as one of them.
但格雷戈里
But Gregory --
他有过很多机会 但都浪费了
he had chance after chance, and he wasted them all.
玛姬
Maggie...
我不后悔我做过的事 米琼恩
I don't regret what I did, Michonne.
有些人能改过自新
Some people can be redeemed.
另一些人则无药可救
But others can't.
谁有权做出这种决定呢
And who makes that decision?
我猜这就是我要搞清楚的事之一
I guess that's one of the things we'll have to figure out.
你得拴好你的狗
Hey, you need to keep your dog on his leash.
什么
Excuse me?
你听见了
You heard me.
你的畜生差点无缘无故杀了我
That bitch of yours damn near killed me over nothing.
我知道你这种人
I know you.
我以前是警♥察♥
See, I used to be a cop.
每个周六夜
And every Saturday night,
我都会逮住你这样的蠢货
I'd pick up some dipshit like you
然后听他在我的车后座说个不停
and have to listen to him run his mouth in the back of my car,
他们每个人都想把自己的问题
every one of them ?tryin' to blame someone else
归咎在别人身上
for their own damn problems.
-我没必要听下去 -错
?- I don't need to listen to this. - Wrong.
你得站着听完每个字
You're gonna stand there and listen to every word.
我之前还对你心存希望
Now, I gave you ?the benefit of the doubt.
现在结束了
That is done.
你去收拾行李
Now, you pack your shit
明天一早就走
and get out of here first thing in the morning.
如果我再看到你的脸
If I see your face again,
我会把你剁得渣都不剩
stitches won't fix what I do to you.
就算你求我 我也不会留下
Wouldn't stay if you begged me.
我不会等到明早才走
I'm not waiting till morning, either.
谢谢
Thanks.
做得好
Well-done.
他会没事吧
He's gonna be all right?
是的
Yeah.
只要我们不让伤口感染
If we can keep the wound from getting infected.
但他依然很痛苦
But he's still in a lot of pain.
他在努力撑着呢
He's holding on, though.
那当然
Damn right I am.
很抱歉你遇到了这种事
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
我们本该团结协作的
We were all supposed to be working together.
-我以为是这样的 -这你无法预知
- I thought we were. - You couldn't have known.
我一直在催大家
I've been pushing everyone hard.
我知道
I know I have.
我把工程摆在了第一位
I put this project first.
而你付出了代价
And you paid the price.
值得了
It was worth it.
当死者复生时
When the dead started to rise,
我以为那就是世界末日
I thought I was seeing the end of everything.
但你改变了一切
But you changed all that, Rick.
不再是世界末日了
It's not ?the end of the world anymore.
而是新世界的开始
It's the start of a whole new one.
能参与其中我一直很高兴
I'll always be glad I was here to be a part of that.
听到了吗
You hear that?
那是青蛙的交♥配♥声
Those are frog mating calls.
那里肯定有场狂野的青蛙派对
Must be one wild frog party going on out there.
真是个古怪的冷知识
That is a strange thing to know.
我从小在树林里玩大
I grew up playing in the woods.
对我来说这是家的声音
It sounds like home to me.
能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
如果我说不能 你会不问吗
If I said no, would it stop you?
你让我画的那个女人是谁
Who's that woman you had me draw?
拜托
Come on.
我们不能说你的过去 但我的就能说吗
We don't talk about your past, but mine's fair game?
你可以问我的过去
You can ask me about my past.
别让我说秘密就行
Just don't ask me to tell you my secrets.
她是你的秘密吗
That what she was -- a secret?
或许是禁忌的爱人
A forbidden lover, perhaps?
不
No.
不是那样
It was nothing like that.
她是我教堂的风琴手
She was my organist in my church.
我非常在乎她
I cared for her very much.
但我很害怕
But I was afraid.
然后我失去了她
And I lost her.
我以为神父要独身禁欲
I thought priests were celibate.
我是圣公会教♥徒♥
I'm Episcopalian.
不是天主教♥徒♥
I'm not Catholic.
我的誓词没有阻止我...
My vows ?don't prohibit me from...
那么...
Well...
既然誓词没阻止你 那是什么在阻止你
if that's not stopping you, then what is?
你依然害怕吗
You still afraid?
如果是那样 我会很失望的
If that is the case, I'm gonna be very disappointed.
我该放哨的
I'm supposed to be on watch.
继续放啊
Then watch.
是的 然后他说 吐掉盖子
So, yeah. So, he said, "Spit out your cap,
我就把钱还你
and I'll give you back your dollar."
看了一眼就...
Just take a quick look and...
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你还带着那枚旧戒指吗
You still carrying that old ring around?
是的
Y-Yeah.
我不是同意结婚
Oh, I'm -- I'm not saying yes.
我只是想试戴一段时间
I just thought I'd try it on for awhile,
-在你离开的时候 -都听你的
- you know, ?while you're gone and -- - Whatever you say.
不 别
No, d-d-don't. Don't.
拜托
Oh, come on.
别 我没开玩笑
Don't. I'm not kidding.
但我
But I...
我演讲都写好了
I wrote a speech.
我相信你写了
I'm sure you did.
你以后可以读给我听
And you can read it to me later.
今天很艰难
It was a hard day.
近来最艰难的一天
Hardest we've had in awhile.
有人失去了胳膊
A man lost his arm.
工程进度落后
Project's behind schedule.
人们互相敌视
People were at each other's throats.
问题是 即便这么糟
Thing is, though, bad as it was...
在今天结束的时候
when the day was done...
他们聚在了一起
they came together.
不是所有人
Not all of 'em,
但足够了
but enough.
他们选择了在一起
They chose to be together.
知道我想说什么了吗
You see what I'm getting at?
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens,
团结是人类的本性
it's human nature to come together.
我们就是这样的
That's just what we do.
你描绘的场景真美 瑞克
That's a real pretty picture you paint there, Rick.
我什么时候能看
When do I get to see it?
永远不能
Never.
你会死在这牢笼里
You're gonna die behind these bars.
你知道的
You know that.
那么 我能提点最后要求吗
Well, then, don't I get some kind of final request?
你能不能给我...
Why don't you bring me --
装自己依然掌控一切
Don't you ever get tired
你难道不累吗
of acting like you're still in charge?
你累吗
Do you?
你以为他们一起烤了个火腿
You think just 'cause they had a little weenie roast
就和睦相处了吗
that you've got all this on lock?
等到一切崩溃的时候 一定会的
When it finally goes to shit -- and it will --
你一定要回来
you make sure you come back
也跟我讲讲那一天
and you tell me all about that day, too.
没有你 我们繁荣昌盛
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表