那莉迪亚怎么办
And what about Lydia?
什么怎么办 带着她一起走啊
What about her? She's comin' with us.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们该让他们先走 看看情况如何
We should let them go. Wait to see.
别这么孬行吗
Grow a pair, will you?
老天爷
Jesus.
很抱歉我不想让我的孩子成为孤儿
Well, I'm sorry if I don't want to orphan my kid.
你的意思是我想吗
But you're saying I do? Huh?
不 不是 我...
No. No, I --
你再说我不在乎我的孩子试试
Don't you ever suggest that I don't care about my kid.
听见了吗
You hear me?
我们不走
We're not going.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
爸爸 快到万圣节了吗
Daddy, is Halloween coming up?
我想我找到合适的服装了
I think I found my costume.
我可以扮成鬼魂
I can be a ghost.
如今天天都是万圣节 宝贝
Every day's Halloween, baby.
你没看见这些
Don't you see all these freaks
装作依旧有希望的奇葩吗
pretending there's somethin' still to be hopeful about?
弗兰克
Frank.
爸爸是不是很幽默
Isn't Daddy funny?
你要干什么
What are you doin'?
我受不了了
Can't stand this.
从头到尾都不喜欢
Never could.
是你一直很喜欢
You always liked it.
世界完蛋了
World's over?
我要随心所欲了
I'm doing what I want now.
该你了 小虫
I think it was your turn, Bug.
将军
Checkmate.
妈妈 那是象棋的说法
Mommy, that's chess.
他总是...
He always...
她总那么说
She always said that.
你妈妈听上去人不错
Your mom sounds nice.
是啊
Yeah.
你...你第二个妈妈
Is your, uh -- is your second mom
是找到你们的人吗
the person who found you?
不 找到我们的是我爸爸 以西结
No, it was my, uh -- my dad, Ezekiel.
我第二个爸爸
Second dad.
他为什么没在这里和你妈妈一起
Why isn't he here with your mom?
他们是另一个社区的领袖
They're the leaders of another community.
我也是从那边来的
Where I'm from.
远吗 叫什么
Is it far? W-What's it called?
叫神之国
It's called the Kingdom.
骑马过去大约需要一天
It's probably like a day's ride from here.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你可以出来了
You're gettin' out.
过来
Come on.
站好了
Get in there!
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
和她讲神之国的事
Telling her about the Kingdom?
如果她还有其他同伙呢
What if there's more of her people out there?
你的家人都在神之国
You got family at the Kingdom.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry. Okay?
我没想到那会...
I didn't think that it would...
等等 你刚在偷听吗
Wait. You were listening?
是啊 我们当然在听
Yeah, of course we were.
我 伊妮德 还有其他几个人
Me, Enid, and a few of the others,
我们一直在轮班
we've been switching off,
听她会对你说什么
seeing what she'd say to you.
-你在利用我 -没错 而且效果很好
- You were using me. - Yeah, ?and it was workin', too.
她是个好人 只是在外面变扭曲了
She's a good person who got messed up out there.
而且她没看错你
And she's right about you.
你知道吗 你是个混♥蛋♥
You know that? You're an asshole.
你想要答案 就自己去问吧
You want answers, get 'em yourself.
你终于要来杀我了吗
You finally come to kill me?
这是给你治耳朵的
It's for your ear.
你一直在摸 好像很疼
You keep pullin' on it like it hurts.
不疼吗 反正我不在乎
No? I don't give a shit.
随便你
It's up to you.
我们有两个人失踪了
Two of ours went missing.
但是我们找到了他们的马
We found their horses, though.
一半被剥了皮 一半被吃掉了
Half skinned, half eaten.
你知道是怎么回事吗
You know anything about that?
我怎么可能知道
How could I?
我一直在这里
I've been here.
你妈妈要是碰到我们的人 会怎么做
What would your mom do if she crossed some of our people?
她会杀了他们吗
Would she kill them?
逼不得已的话她会动手
She would if she had to.
放我出去
Just let me go.
可能是他们
It might be them!
不 他们11天前就走了
No. They left 11 days ago.
要回来早回来了 马蒂亚斯
They would be back by now, Matias.
我们快没食物了
We're running out of food.
我们已经好几周没见过天日了
We haven't seen daylight in weeks!
我们得做些什么
We have to do something!
我们需要做的是 闭嘴
What we have to do is shut up.
冲啊 冲啊
Keep moving! Keep moving!
闭嘴
Shut...up.
我要死在这里了
I'm gonna die down here.
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我要离开这里 伙计
I gotta get out, man.
马蒂亚斯
Matias.
我要离开这里 拜托
I need to get out, man. Please.
拦住他 不 马蒂亚斯
Stop him! No, Matias!
救命 救救我们 拜托
Help! Help us, please!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
你会害死我们的 你这个笨蛋
You're gonna get us all killed, you stupid asshole.
你想怎么过是你的事
I don't give a shit what you do with your life,
但你休想让我们送命
but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you risk ours!
你软弱 可悲
You're weak and pathetic!
这里容不下你
And there is no room for you here!
所以 闭嘴
So shut your mouth!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
天啊
Oh, my God.
*莉迪亚 莉迪亚*
*Lydia, oh Lydia*
*你见过莉迪亚吗*
*Say, have you met Lydia?*
*莉迪亚 那个文身的女孩*
*Oh, Lydia, the tattooed lady*
*莉迪亚 莉迪亚*
*Lydia, oh Lydia*
他以前常在我害怕时给我唱这首歌♥
He used to sing that to me when I was scared.
那时对我帮助很大
Which was a lot back then.
你那时几岁
How old were you?
五岁
5.
六岁吧 谁知道呢
6. Who knows?
你妈妈 做了她该做的事
Your mom -- Your mom did what she had to do.
虽然没必要那样做的
Doesn't have to be like that, though.
这里有很多好人
There's a lot of good people here.
如果你帮他们 他们也会帮你
They'll help you if you help them.
能给我一些水吗
Can I have some water?
怎么 你以为我会用这个打你吗
What, you think I'm gonna hit you with it or something?
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我们得回到外面去
We should go back out.
已经过了太久了
It's been too long.
卢克可能受伤了 在等我们救他
Luke could be hurt and waiting on us.
卢克可以搞定的
Luke can handle his shit.
他们说奥尔登也可以的
And they say Alden can, too.
我们要冒这个险吗
And we should risk that?
我在亚历山大差点把我们都害了
I almost screwed up for us at Alexandria.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表