我猜想我的声音早已没机会被你听见
I guess I'm losing hope that you can hear me.
但机会永远存在 不是吗
But there's always that chance, isn't there?
那渺茫的机会
That slim chance.
现在而言 一切机会都是渺茫的
It's all about slim chances now.
我试着把每件事做对
I tried to do everything right.
确保人们的安全
Keep people safe.
我尽力了 摩根
I tried, Morgan.
我尽力了
I tried.
我们的团体变得更小了
Our group's smaller now.
我们又失去了一员 就在前天
We lost another, day before last.
那是她的选择
It was her choice.
我并不能去责怪她
I won't say I blame her,
但她失去了生存的信念
But she lost faith.
疾控中心那是条死路
The C.D.C. was a dead end.
我在那里遇见了一个男人
I met a man there,
一位科学家
A scientist.
他对我说了一些事
He told me something.
他对我说...
He told me...
那已经无关紧要了
It doesn't matter.
重点是 我们要前进了
What matters is we're moving on.
亚特兰大这边沦陷了
Atlanta's done.
我们要去本宁堡军事基地那边
We're gonna try for fort benning.
我们要面对一个漫长艰险的旅途
We're facing a long hard journey,
也许比我想象中还要来的艰难
maybe even harder than I can imagine.
但它并不会比我们至今经历的困难
But it can't be harder than our journey's been so far.
不是吗
Can it?
125里路...
125 miles...
还有这么长的路要赶
That's what lies ahead.
我试着不丧失信念
And I'm trying hard not to lose faith.
我也不能丧失 否则 其他的人...
I can't. If I do, the others...
我的家庭 我的老婆...
My family, my wife...
我的儿子
My son.
我们现在剩下的人不多了
There's just a few of us now.
所以我们要万众一心
So we've got to stick together,
互相鼓励
fight for each other,
把我们的性命互相托付
be willing to lay down our lives for each other
如果情势所迫的话
if it comes to that.
小伙儿 出发吧
Son, let's saddle up.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's the only chance we've got.
摩根 你在外边小心点儿
Be careful out there, Morgan.
希望你和杜安父子平安
I hope you and Duane are okay.
远离马路
Stay off the road.
别停下来
Keep moving.
眼观六路
Keep your eyes open.
我也不知该说啥
I don't know, just--
总之小心点儿
Just be safe.
本宁堡:乔治亚州西部城镇
也许我们能在本宁堡再相会
Maybe we'll see you in Fort Benning someday.
瑞克 完毕
Rick signing off.
走
肉
行尸
刚想起和卡尔去大峡谷的那次旅行
Just thinking about our trip to the Grand Canyon with Carl.
我不记得这事儿了
I don't remember that.
不 你记不得 你那时只是个婴儿
No, you wouldn't. You were just a baby.
况且 我们其实连沃斯堡都还没到
Besides, we never made it past Fort Worth.
沃斯堡:德克萨斯州东北部城市
还真没 你那时病了
No, you got sick.
我从不知道婴儿能吐得这么厉害
I never knew a baby could throw up so much.
真恶心
Ick.
是啊 很恶心
Yeah, ick.
德州的医生说你能活下来
The doctor in Texas said you'd live.
所以我们就掉头回家了
Then we turned around and drove home.
真没劲儿
That sucks.
不 那次旅行很棒
No, it was a good trip.
最棒的一次
The best.
我们能去看看吗 去大峡谷
Can we go see it? The Grand Canyon?
我想去
I'd like to.
我也想去
I would too.
我们能去吗
Can we go?
去的话一定会带上你和你妈妈的
We'd never go without you and your mom.
我保证
That's a promise.
看起来很复杂啊
Looks complicated.
诀窍在于 怎么拆的
The trick is getting all these pieces
就怎么装回去
back together the same way.
我能把你的也清洗一下
I could clean yours,
给你示范一下
show you how.
真不错
Oh yeah.
这是把好枪
It's a sweet piece.
它是份礼物
It was a gift.
我爸爸送的
From my father.
他在我和艾米出门旅行前交给我的
He gave it to me just before amy and I took off on our road trip.
他说 两个姑娘出门在外
He said two girls on their own
要能够保护自己
should be able to defend themselves.
你♥爸♥爸是个聪明人
Smart man, your father.
你看这枪
Look, it's a--
这枪弹容有限
It's a limited capacity.
瞧 只能装七发子弹
See? Only holds seven rounds.
天呐
Oh Jeez.
这下完了
Aw no.
有路能过去吗
See a way through?
也许我们该往回走
Uh, maybe we should just go back.
-那边有跨州的辅路 -咱们油不够
- There's an interstate bypass. - We can't spare the fuel.
天呐
Jeez.
我们能从这儿过去吗
Can we get through here?
我早就说过了 不是吗
I said it. Didn't I say it?
说了几千遍了 没水散热终究是不行的
A thousand times. Dead in the water.
有问题吗 戴尔
Problem, Dale?
没什么 不过是被困在在荒郊野外
Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere
没有希望而已
with no hope of--
好吧 我说错了
Okay, that was dumb.
如果在这儿都找不到软胶管的话...
If you can't find a radiator hose here...
这里能找到一大堆东西呢
There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find.
我可以用水管多抽出点燃料以便启动
I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start.
-也许能还能找到水 -或者食物
- Maybe some water. - Or food.
这是个坟场
This is a graveyard.
我真不知道自己作何感受
I don't know how I feel about this.
好了好了 开始吧
All right, all right, here we go.
大家赶紧 看看周围
Come on, y'all. Just look around,
收集能利用的一切东西
gather what you can.
孩子们 别去看它
Kids, don't look.
-要哪个 -平头螺丝刀
- Which one? - The flathead.
散热片软管的夹片从来都用平头的
Radiator hose clamp is always a flathead.
给 你来弄
Here, you do it.
学点技术
Learn something.
爱德从不让我穿这样漂亮的衣服
Ed never let me wear nice things like this.
我们会需要这些衣服的
We're gonna need clothes.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
别离开我的视线 好吗
Always within my sight, okay?
你也是 索菲亚
You too, Sophia.
一切安好
It's all good.
好吧
Okay.
我能行的
All right.
格伦
Glenn.
我们缺水吗
Were we short on water?
给我留点
Save me some!
这简直像在接受洗礼 伙计
It's like being baptized, man.
我的上帝
Oh christ.
洛莉 躲到车底下
Lori, under the cars.
卡尔 索菲亚 赶快趴下
Carl, Sophia, get down now.
卡尔和索菲亚 索菲亚
Carl and Sophia. Sophia.
嘘 到下面来
Shh shh. Get under.
怎么回事
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表