-我不想告诉她的 -你们走吧
- I didn't want to tell her, but I - just, Just go.
说我们不在这里
Tell them we weren't here.
拜托了
Please?
她不想回去
She doesn't want to go back.
-她妈妈伤害她 -亨利
- Her mother, Her mother hurts her. - Henry, Henry...
如果我能做什么帮她 我会做的
if there was something I could do to help her, i would.
没人想这样
No one wants this.
但莉迪亚 她不是我们的人
But Lydia, she -- she doesn't belong to us.
好吗 奥尔登和卢克是
Okay? Alden and Luke do.
她妈妈抓住了他们
Her mother has them.
如果不交出她女儿 她会杀了他们
She'll kill them if we don't give her back.
不 一定有别的办法
No, th-there's got to be another way.
没有
There isn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 这不公平 这不对
No. It's not fair. It's not right.
没错 我知道
No, I know it isn't.
但我们必须忍♥受
But it's something we're just gonna have to live with.
怎么忍♥受
How?
我和你一样大时
When I was about your age, I...
目睹了父母之死
I saw my parents die.
那改变了我
It changed me.
让我变得
Became...
只想活下去
all about surviving somehow.
然后一个和我很亲密的人死了
And then, someone else close to me died.
一个很特别 胸怀宽广的人
Someone special, with a big heart.
他写了一封信提醒我
He left me a letter, reminding me that
卡尔死前曾给很多亲友写过信
"只是活下去"不叫生活
"Just surviving," It isn't living.
我花了很久才明白他的真意
And it took me way too long to get what he really meant.
不忘初心 默默忍♥受
You live with it by staying who you are.
别让坏事改变你
By not letting the bad things change you.
亨利 没关系
Henry, it's okay.
我会走
I'm gonna go.
我必须走
I have to.
什么
What?
不不 我们能...
No, no, we can -- we can --
我想走
I want to.
她是我妈妈
She's my mother.
他们是我的同伴
They're my people.
我想他们
I miss them.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
我不会有事的
And I'm gonna be okay.
你也不准有事 好吗
So will you, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
我永远不想放开你
I never want to let go of you.
我也不想你放
I don't want you to.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
谢谢你来救我
Thanks for comin' to get me.
叫我阿尔法 像其他人一样
You call me Alpha, like all the rest.
遵命 阿尔法
Yes, Alpha.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
我用气泡纸包了起来
Well, I got it bubble-wrapped,
就我看来 应该没坏
and far as I can tell, it stayed in one piece.
在掉下去之后
After I dropped it.
掉哪了
Where'd you drop it?
最靠谱的猜测是
Best guess...
中间过道
middle aisle,
在R排和W排之间
somewhere between rows R and W.
从放映室里看
From the projection room,
大概有30到40只行尸
looks to be about 30 to 40 in there.
距尸群来仅剩几分钟
We have mere minutes before the herd's upon us.
没时间像刚才那样引走它们
There isn't time to lure them away like the others.
或许带着海报框和命回去 就算胜利了
Perhaps it's victory enough to leave with the poster box and our lives.
很抱歉 老大
I'm real sorry, boss.
如果你认为那样最好
If that's what you think's best.
听你的
Your call.
不该听听王后的吗
Shouldn't the queen's call count for something?
我认为该留下 为原目标而战
'Cause I say we stay and we fight for what we came for.
每人只用多杀几只
It's just a few kills each.
把行尸引到后面
We take them further back,
将台阶作为咽喉点
we use the steps as choke points
防止它们一拥而上
so they don't come at once.
卡萝尔 不必这样做 别为了我
Carol, you don't have to, not for me.
谁说我只是为了你
Who says it's just for you?
眼镜蛇攻击
Cobra strike.
到底做不做
So, we doing this or what?
感谢你在那里做的事
Thank you for what you did back there.
我并不是只会煞风景
I'm only a killjoy some of the time.
-我只是希望你安全 -我知道
- I just want you to be safe. - I know.
我们都失去了很多 亨利走了...
We've all lost so much, and with Henry gone...
他和达里尔在一起更安全
He's safe with Daryl.
我和你在一起
And I'm here with you.
而且我们拿到了放映机灯泡
And we got ourselves a projector bulb.
确实
We did.
你说得对
You are right.
以防万一才是聪明之举
It's smart to be ready for any eventuality.
但也许
But maybe...
也许我们暂时不会失去了
maybe we're done with losin' for a while.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
驾
Come on.
我懂为什么必须那样做
I get why we had to do it.
但那依然不是正确的事
But it doesn't make it okay.
我从没说过是正确的
I never said it did.
那我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
-默默忍♥受 -嗯
- We live with it. - Yeah.
伊妮德也这么说
That's what Enid said.
我见过你背后的疤
I saw the scars on your back.
你比任何人都清楚
I think you know better than anyone
我们让她回去 她会面临什么
what we just sent her back to.
你怎么能忍♥得了
How can you live with that?
听着
Look...
世界有时候不公平
the world is just shit sometimes.
你得忍♥受
And you live with it.
有时候你只能忍♥受
Sometimes that's all you can do.
但之前呢
Yeah, but what about before?
在亚历山大呢
At Alexandria?
我知道那里危急时 你做过什么
I know what you did to help when things went bad there.
不
No.
你不知道
You don't.
不知道全部
Not really.
我今天做了必须做的事
I did what I had to do today.
我们都做了
We all did.
达里尔
Daryl?
怎么
What?
我在亨利房♥间发现了这个
I found this in -- in Henry's room.
你去哪
我忍♥不了 去找莉迪亚了
我和你一起去
不行
No.
我和你一起去
为什么
Why?
我也忍♥不了
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表