别松手
Do not let go!
朱迪思
Judith!
继续前进 抓紧绳索
Keep going! Hold the rope!
朱迪思
Judith!
河就在这 我们到了
There's the river. We made it.
我去测试冰的厚度
I'm gonna check the ice.
我跟着你
I'm right behind you.
应该没问题
Yeah, I think we're good.
我们必须假设他们有人盯着边界
We have to assume they have eyes on the borders.
确保其他人做好准备
Make sure the others are ready to go.
没问题
Done and done.
莉迪亚呢
Hey, where's Lydia?
我去找她
I'm gonna go find her.
你协助大家过河
You get everyone across.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
好 我们走
All right, let's move.
快走
Move!
快点
Come on!
快
Come on!
跟上 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
走 赶紧离开
Let's go. Let's get off this.
-一个一个过 -慢慢走
- One at a time! - Nice and easy.
-慢点 -别太多人同时过河
- Nice and easy. - Not too many at once.
-快 -来 我抱你
- Come on. - Come on. Here we go.
-小心 -那边 那边
- Watch it. - There. There.
达里尔 有行尸
Daryl, incoming.
-不要停 -一个一个过
- Keep moving. - One at a time.
我们得去河对岸了
We got to get across to the other side now!
-冰上不能太重 -保持警惕
- Not too much weight on the ice. - Stay alert!
-站在一起 -快走 快走
- Stay together. - Come on, come on.
等下 一次不能太多人
Hold up. Not too many at once.
一次不能太多人
Not too many at once.
是他们吗
Is it them?
不是
No.
这种天气
Not here.
不可能在这里
Not in this.
带大家过河 我们拖住它们
Get them across. We'll hold 'em back.
-快来 -快来
- Come on. - Come on.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我不能过河
I just know I can't cross that river.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为我知道河那边有什么
Because I know what's on the other side.
和这边一模一样
It's the same thing that's on this side.
每个人都在假装 好像去了山顶寨
Everyone's acting like getting to Hilltop's
一切问题就会消失
gonna make all our problems go away,
一切都会变得更好
like it's gonna make everything better,
但是能变才怪
but it's not gonna change shit.
他们不会想让我回去的
They're not gonna want me back.
如果最初他们没有收留我
If they hadn't taken me in to begin with,
那些人可能都还活着
all those people would still be alive.
你儿子因我而死
Your son's dead 'cause of me.
亨利说我是一个好人
Henry said I was a -- a good person.
但是他错了
But he was wrong.
只要我还是你们的一员 坏事就永远不会停止
As long as I'm one of you, it's never gonna stop.
你知道我说得对
You know I'm right.
解决这个问题只有一个办法
There's only one way to fix this.
你看到了
You see it.
可以你来
It can be you.
其他人不必知道
No one else has to know.
求你了 卡萝尔
Please, Carol,
我死了 一切都会更好
everything's gonna be better when I'm gone.
这样你们才能不再失去任何人
This is how you keep from losing anyone else.
拜托 卡萝尔
Please, Carol.
求你了 动手吧
Please, just do it.
为了亨利
Do it for Henry.
很抱歉让你动手
I'm sorry it has to be you,
但必须你来
but it does.
我太软弱了
I'm too weak.
就像我妈妈说的一样
Just like my mother said.
你并不软弱
You're not weak.
来吧 我们得走了
Come on. We have to go.
走吧
Come on.
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
该死
Goddammit!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
好
Oh, okay.
我背你 我背你
I gotcha, I gotcha.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I'm okay.
盖上
Here you go.
我知道你为什么这样做
You know, I know why you're doing this.
你只是想和尼根多聚聚
You're just trying to get a little extra Negan time,
不是吗
aren't you?
我能告诉你一件事吗 孩子
Can I tell you something, kid?
那只狗
That dog,
它最好能拉出金块
he better poop little golden nuggets.
懂我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
你的腿真♥他♥妈♥糟
Your leg looks like shit.
注意用词 格兰姆斯小姐
Language, Miss Grimes.
你注意到了吗
You noticed, huh?
实话说感觉不太好
It doesn't feel great, to tell you the truth.
不会有事的
It'll be all right.
我真高兴找到了你
I'm real glad I found you.
好了 孩子 我们得离开这冰天雪地
Okay, kiddo, we gotta get out of this weather.
好吗
All right?
好
Okay.
-还有狗 -什么
- Dog, too. - What?
我们必须带它回去
We have to get him back.
还有狗
Oh, the dog.
好 好吧
Okay. All right.
好吧
All right.
走吧 狗
Come on, Dog.
这里就像新神之国 不过是山顶寨
It's like our new Kingdom, only it's Hilltop.
如果称这里为"神之寨"
Hey, if we call it "Kingtop,"
或许能流传起来
maybe we could make that a thing.
你应该睡睡
You should try to get some sleep.
早上就去亚历山大了
We're gonna head to Alexandria in the morning.
好
Okay.
那里看起来不错
Seems nice there.
确实不错
Yeah, it is.
你为什么离开
Why'd you leave?
以后再说
One day.
睡点觉吧
Try to get some sleep.
我们做到了
We made it.
是吗
Did we?
我明天会和其他人一起去亚历山大
I'm going to Alexandria tomorrow with the others.
我知道你必须这样做
I know you have to do this.
但我不会停止爱你
But I will never stop loving you.
以西结曾将他们的感情比作童话
我永远不会为这段童话后悔
And I'll never regret the fairy tale.
欢迎来到亚历山大
你好吗
How are you?
没事吧
Are you good?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表