They use walkers to protect themselves, right?
所以我们上到行尸到不了的地方
So we go up someplace the walkers can't go.
我们把活人和死人分开
We separate the living from the dead.
他们成群行动
They travel in a herd,
但每一群里只有五六个他们的人 对吧
but there's only like five or six of them in the middle, right?
没错 但如果我们上去
Yeah, but if we go up there,
我们就被困住了
we're trapped.
阿尔法不会派出军队 因为没必要
Alpha's not gonna send an army 'cause she doesn't have to.
她会派贝塔来
She'll send Beta.
我不想再跑了
I'm sick of running.
这个贝塔 他是最强的吗
This Beta -- he their best?
很好
Good.
那就先杀了他
We'll kill him first.
走吧
Come on.
两个守卫
Two guards.
他们有枪
They've got guns.
你能在他们中一人开枪前
Can you take them both out
把两人都干掉吗
before one starts shooting?
当然了
Sure.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
他们有枪
They have guns.
这个集市本来是一个象征
This fair was meant to be a symbol.
象征着更美好的未来
A hope for a better future.
但现在看起来 这个未来
But it looks like violence is
已经和以前一样 只剩下了暴♥力♥
the only currency of this future, same as the old one.
以西结 也许
Ezekiel, maybe...
也许我们该找他们谈谈
Maybe we should try talking to them.
你为什么觉得那种恶徒会听进去
What makes you think thugs like this would listen?
他们抢走了我的刀
They took my sword.
他们本可以杀了你
They could have killed you --
你和你的人
you and your crew.
但是没有
But they didn't.
看在上帝的份上 他们送了一封信来
I mean, they sent a letter, for crying out loud.
而且语法♥正♥确
A grammatically correct one, too.
听起来挺文明的
That sounds pretty civilized, doesn't it?
恕我直言 陛下
With all due respect, Your Highness,
去他的信
screw their letter.
那是语法♥正♥确的死亡威胁
It was a grammatically correct death threat, yo.
不 不是
No, it wasn't.
那上面只是说前往市集的人
It just says that visitors to the fair
不可以通过
won't be allowed to pass.
这些强盗用剑抵着神之国的咽喉
These pirates have their knives at the Kingdom's throat.
万一你弄错了呢
What if you're wrong?
本来就有风险
It has risks.
我们找他们谈谈
We'll talk to them...
如果我错了 他们不听
and if I'm wrong and they don't listen...
我们就杀了他们
Then we'll kill them.
楼梯井早被堵上了
That stairwell's already barricaded.
看来你已经知道了
I guess you know that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们曾在这里住过
是啊 应急的秘密储备吗
Yah. A little secret stash for emergency?
真聪明
Smart.
好了
All right.
上楼只有两条路 这很好
There's only two ways up -- that's good.
路障太密不透风了
I think these barricades are a little too barricaded.
我们开一些缺口 让他们能走上来
So, we'll cut open holes so that they can walk up here.
好吗
All right?
谢了
Thanks.
这地方不错
This place is good.
没准能成功
This might work.
好吧 "然后呢"
All right, "Then what?"
然后我们走
Then we go.
那个女孩留下
不
No.
不
No.
那个女孩留下
如果带她回去 我的朋友们会死
If we take her back, my friends die --
你的朋友们也会死
your friends, too.
给我
Give me this.
我们的朋友们会死
我们有朋友 她没有
这次会面只邀请了国王
This meeting is with the King alone!
国王和王后共同统治
The King and Queen rule together!
这跟谈好的不一样
That wasn't the deal.
我们没谈好
We didn't have a deal.
还要不要做交易了
So, are we gonna do business or not?
你们本应带东西给我
You were supposed to bring me something.
我们不会付你过路费
We're not paying your toll.
我们是来讨论别的解决方法
We came to discuss alternative solutions.
这个"解决方法"怎么样
Well, how about this for an "alternative solution"?
如果神之国不肯付我们过路费
If the Kingdom won't pay to use our roads...
也许他们愿意为你付钱
maybe they'll pay for you.
他们无法用没有的东西付钱
They can't pay with what they don't have.
你们有食物
Well, you got food...
和干净的水
and clean water.
你们有什么 我们就拿什么
We'll take whatever you got.
我们需要这些东西
We need what we've got.
我们也需要
So do we.
你的要求威胁到了我们社区的未来
What you ask threatens the future of our community.
我们会奋战到底 不让你夺走
And we will fight to stop you from taking it.
好吧
All right.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我们想给你一份工作
We'd like to offer you a job.
我们需要人帮忙保持通往神之国的路畅通
We need help keeping the routes to Kingdom clear.
所以你和你的人帮我们保持道路安全
So instead of threatening the roads,
而不是威胁要封路收费
you and your people keep them safe for us.
还有 杰瑞想要回他的刀
And Jerry would very much like his sword back.
我们为你们工作能得到什么
So, what exactly do we get for doing this job of yours?
你和你的人有权进入
You and your people will be granted access
神之国和集市
to the Kingdom and the fair.
这是笑话吗
Is that supposed to be a joke?
这是个交易市场
It's a trade market.
这才是重点
That's the point.
如果不能交换到自己需要的东西
What good are all the things you steal
你们偷那么多东西又有什么用呢
if you can't trade for the things you need?
你们的提议得更好一点
You're gonna have to do better than that.
好吧
All right...
你们这些人
When's the last time...
最后一次看电影是什么时候
any of you have seen a movie?
真的吗
Seriously?
莉迪亚
Lydia.
我在衣柜里找到了这个
I, uh, found it in a coat closet.
削尖了头
Sharpened the tip.
你的棍子没有尖头
Yours doesn't have a point.
没有 我不需要
No, I don't need one.
我只是觉得对你来说矛更容易一点
I just thought a spear would be easier for you.
更容易杀人吗
Easier to kill, you mean?
那些都是我的族人
These are my people.
我的大部分人生都是他们照顾的
They've looked out for me for most of my life.
对不起 我不能 我做不到
Sorry. I can't -- I can't do it.
没事 那就不要做
No, it's okay. Then don't.
你会杀人吗
Will you?
我尽量不杀
I'll try not to.
我保证
I promise.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你不想回去 不是吗
Well, you didn't want to go back, did you?
不想 但是
No, but that --
你不该因此为我搏命
that's no reason for you to risk your life for me.
当然该了
Sure, it is.
我是说 如果你不想回去
I mean, I just wasn't gonna let them take you
我是不会让他们带走你的
if you didn't want to go.
这是正确的做法
It was the right thing to do.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表