我们有了第二次机会
We got a second chance.
但如果我们和塔拉对着干
But if we go against Tara,
我们可能会失去一切
we could lose everything.
卢克不希望这样
Luke wouldn't want that.
卢克希望我们在一起
Luke would want us to be together.
我们所有人
All of us.
我们有办法能溜出山顶寨
There's a way we could sneak out at Hilltop.
我那天晚上看到几个孩子就溜出去了
I saw some kids do it the other night.
我投我们走
Well, I vote we go.
还有谁
Who else?
那可是卢克
It's Luke.
分分秒秒
Minute by minute,
日日夜夜 不走就死
day by day, ride or die.
我们靠这样走到了今天 我们要继续下去
That's how we got here, so we keep that.
必须继续
We need to.
就算我们会失去这一切
Even if it costs us all this.
很好
Good.
我们今晚就走
We leave tonight.
有的爸爸会找尽理由
You know, some dads would come up with any excuse...
把自己的小孩打一顿
just to beat the shit out of their kids.
也许是他们喝醉了
Maybe they're drunk.
也许是他们喝不醉
Maybe they can't get drunk.
皮带就很趁手
Belts are good.
但这些混♥蛋♥ 他们不挑
But these assholes, they ain't picky.
他们会用手边的任何东西
They'll use whatever's layin' around.
桦树的枝丫
But a good switch from a birch tree...
也可以
that'll work.
你♥爸♥听起来很像那种爸爸
Your dad sounds a lot like one of those dads.
但那种爸爸不会唱歌♥安抚害怕的你
Except the part where he sang to you when you were scared.
那种爸爸
Those dads...
他们就喜欢你害怕
they like it when you're scared.
问题是 你的故事只有那部分
Thing is, that's the only part of your story
听起来不像是扯淡
that didn't sound like bullshit.
我走下来时 你就很清楚这是什么
Now, you knew exactly what this was when I walked down here.
你手臂上的伤
And those bruises on your arm,
是挨打造成的
they come from a beating.
所以我要问你 既然你♥爸♥已经死了
So let me ask you, if your dad's dead,
那打伤你的人是谁
who gave 'em to you?
我妈
My mom.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你不知道是好事
Be glad you don't know.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你们的营地在哪里
Where's your camp?
你为什么要保护她
Why are you protectin' her?
你在这里更安全
You're safer here.
这个地方不真实
This place isn't real.
世界变了
The world changed,
你们却都表现得好像它会变回从前那样
and you're all acting like it's gonna change back.
我妈在外面行走 因为行尸就是这么做的
My mom walks 'cause that's what the dead do.
这是它们的世界 我们都必须活在其中
It's their world, and we have to live in it.
我妈做这种事是有原因的
And what my mom does, she does for a reason.
你妈打你 是因为她爱你吗
Your mom beats you because she loves you?
这是胡扯
That's bullshit.
不是的
No, it isn't.
你如果一直软弱下去 就会有人死
When you stay soft, people die.
我们得在他发臭之前把他搬出去
We need to get him out before he starts to smell.
我们应该等到早上 会更安全
We should wait till morning. It's safer.
她说得对
She's right.
我们需要清晰的视线
We need to see what we're doing.
我同意 大家都同意吗
Agreed. Everyone?
小虫
Hey, Bug.
你还醒着吗
You still awake?
怎么了 你害怕吗
What's the matter? You scared?
过来
Come here.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
你妈和我都在这儿
Your mom and I are here.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
到早上一切会好的
Everything will be all right in the morning.
弗兰克 住手
Frank, stop!
爸爸
Daddy!
你当时只是个小女孩
You were just a little girl.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我太蠢了 该死的人是我
I was stupid. I deserved to die.
但我爸太软弱
But my dad was soft,
所以死的人是他
and now he's the one that's dead.
他当时还能怎么做
What was he supposed to do?
难道看着自己女儿被咬吗
Just watch his little girl get bit?
无法弯曲的人就会折断
When you can't bend, you break.
他折断了
He broke.
不对
That's not true.
我们正在改善现状
We're making it better.
重建世界
We're building it back up again,
把它变回以前的样子
changing it back.
是吗
Yeah?
你不属于这些人
You don't belong with these people.
或许你以前是 但现在不是了
Maybe you used to, but not anymore.
你坚强 他们软弱
You're hard, they're soft.
你根本不了解我
You don't know shit about me.
那就告诉我
So tell me.
我把我的经历告诉你了
Hey, I told you what happened to me.
你也告诉我你经历过什么
Tell me what happened to you.
告诉我
Tell me!
其实你可以直接叫我帮你的
You could've just asked me to help.
达里尔
Daryl!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
那女孩太扭曲了
Girl's too messed up.
她只会浪费我的时间
She's a waste of time.
让塔拉去处置她
She's Tara's problem.
她会有什么下场
What's gonna happen to her?
以前也有人常打你吗
Did someone used to beat you up, too?
有一次 我听到我爸问我妈
Once, I heard my dad ask my mom
她为什么留这么短的头发
why she kept her hair so short.
她说以前留长发时
She said when it was long,
如果她想逃开
her first husband would grab it
她第一任丈夫就会抓住她的头发
when she tried to get away.
他会揪住她头发 把她往墙上撞
He would pull it and slam her against the wall.
所以有一天
So, one day...
她把头发都剪掉 他就揪不了了
she just cut it all off so he couldn't.
我想她花了这么长时间
And I guess it took her this long
才重新有安全感
to feel safe again.
有时
Sometimes...
你表现得好像你是那种
you act like the type of guy
会把人往墙上撞的人
who slams people against walls,
但我认为你不是
but I don't think that's it.
你不应该偷听别人说话
You shouldn't listen to people talk.
我知道莉迪亚的同伙很坏
Look, I know Lydia's people are bad,
但那并不代表她也很坏
but that doesn't mean she's bad at all.
她只是很害怕
She's just scared.
你可以让她明白 没什么好害怕的
You can show her there's nothing to be afraid of.
你能做到的
You can do that.
-只有你能 -不
- And only you. - No.
不只我能
Not just me.
这些不是同一组足迹
是同一组 你看他们是怎么转弯的
They are. Check out how they turn.
行尸不会这样做
The dead don't do that.
可能是戴皮者
Could be our skin friends.
当心点
Eyes open.
由美子
Miko.
怎么了
What's up?
我总是想起科尔波特的事
如果我们没走
If we hadn't left our post,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表