Have you been talking to him?
为什么
Why?
我可怜他
I feel sorry for him.
他不是你朋友 亲爱的
He is not your friend, sweetheart.
那当然
Well, obviously.
既然他不是你朋友
So if he's not your friend,
你为什么和他聊天
then why are you talking to him?
他听我说话
He listens to me.
不是每个人都听
Not everybody does.
我不想让你再靠近他
I don't want you to ever go near him again.
为什么
Why not?
他被关起来是有原因的 朱迪思
There's a reason that he's in a cage, Judith.
-他是个怪物 -他不是
- He is a monster. - No, he's not.
他是个人
He's a human being.
但他做过邪恶的事
But he has done monstrous things.
他杀过人
He's killed people,
我在乎的人 你♥爸♥爸在乎的人
people I cared about, people your dad cared about.
如果放他出来
And if we ever let him out,
悲剧会重演的
it would start all over again.
但妈妈 他已经出来过了
But, Mom, he did get out.
他和以前不同了
He's not like that anymore.
我懂你为何想这样相信
I get why you want to believe that.
但人不会变
But people don't really change.
你就变了
You did.
回你房♥间
Go to your room.
-为什么 -我想静静
- Why? - Because I need a minute.
摘掉我的面具
Take off my mask.
已经很多年没过这种事了
It's been years since that happened.
这次感觉不一样
Felt different this time.
大伙相信你
The pack believes in you.
因为你 他们才活着
They're alive because of you.
提醒他们这点是好事
And it's good to remind them.
莉迪亚三岁时
When Lydia was 3,
我转身没注意她 就一会儿
I turned my back on her, just for a minute.
我都不记得是为什么了
I don't even remember why.
等我去找时 在衣橱里发现了她
When I went looking, we found her in the closet,
被♥干♥洗衣物的塑料膜死死缠住
tangled up in the plastic from the dry-cleaner.
塑料膜被她吸进了嘴里
The plastic was sucking into her mouth.
我站在那里
And I just stood there,
看着她脸变青
watching as her skin turned blue.
她倒在地上
She fell to the floor.
我撕掉了她脸上的塑料膜
I tore the plastic off her face.
等她呼吸平稳以后
And when her breathing steadied...
我问她是否安好
I asked her if she was okay.
她点了头
She nodded.
然后我狠狠打了她
And then I hit her, hard,
让她牢记永不再犯
so she'd remember never to do it again.
你必须不择手段
You have to do whatever it takes
保护你爱的人
to protect what you love,
甚至是让他们免受自己的伤害
even from themselves.
我们也要保护自己免受外界的伤害
We need to protect ourselves from the outside, too.
我们要准备好 以防他们来救男孩
We need to be ready when they come for the boy.
已经准备好了
We already are.
有他是我们的优势
Having him gives us an advantage.
他对莉迪亚也有用
He can be useful with Lydia, too.
如果她有了感情
If she feels something,
对他那种人
someone like him,
来自那种地方...
from somewhere like that...
你必须知道
you need to know.
那我们来试试
So let's find out.
放下
Leave it there.
我们过来
We'll come to you.
格雷西 你♥爸♥爸在吗
Hi, Gracie. Is your daddy home?
爸爸 是米琼恩
Daddy, it's Michonne!
格雷西 进去玩
Um, Gracie, go on inside and play, okay?
我马上来
I'll be there in a minute.
怎么了
What's going on?
我想感谢你
I wanted to thank you.
在会议上支持我
For your support at the meeting.
我知道那不简单
I'm sure that wasn't easy.
其实很简单
It was, actually.
我们都同意规则
You know, we all agreed on the rules.
我们同意遵守它
We agreed to live by them.
过了段时间 很容易忘记
After a while, I think it was easy
我们当初为什么定规则
for us to forget why we had them in the first place.
但最近发生的事
But the way things have gone down recently,
让我想了起来
uh, made me remember.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
所以我想先告诉你
Which is why I wanted to tell you first.
如果委员会想重新表决
If the council wants to revote
派代表团去集市的事
to send a delegation to the fair...
我不会否决
I won't veto it.
戴皮的人怎么办
What about the ones with the skins?
如果与他们发生冲突
If our people cross with them,
我们的人会有生命危险
they -- they'll be risking their lives.
我认为这主意糟透了
I think it's a terrible idea.
但人们可以自己权衡风险并做出选择
But...the people can weigh the risks and choose.
这是他们的权利
That's their right.
这是他们当初同意的宪♥章♥
That's the charter they agreed to.
这也是我们发誓要保护的
And that's what we swore to protect.
而且
And...
这是为了神之国
it's for the Kingdom.
但愿我们不会后悔
I hope we don't regret this.
是啊
Yeah.
但愿
Me too.
怎么 去哪...
What? Where --
捡起来
Pick it up.
捡 起 来
Pick...it...up.
现在
Now...
杀了他
kill the boy.
什么
What?
你没走多久
You weren't gone long.
但或许已足够
Maybe it was long enough.
足够什么
Long enough for what?
足够你忘了自己站在哪边
To forget which side you're on.
拜托
Please...
别像你♥爸♥爸一样软弱
Don't be weak, like your father.
你知道他什么下场
You know what happened to him.
是的 我知道他什么下场 妈妈
Yeah, I know what happened to him, Mother.
杀了他
Kill him.
不然贝塔会杀了你们
Or he'll kill you both.
你来决定
You decide.
来吧
Go on.
守护者
Guardians!
莉迪亚 我们得走了
Lydia, we need to go.
低着头 我们走
Keep your head down. We're leaving.
没有莉迪亚我不走
Not without Lydia.
不 那女孩留下
No, the girl stays.
那我也留下
Then so do I.
亨利
Henry...
不
No.
我不会丢下你
I'm not leaving you.
我不会
I won't.
-走 -快点
- Now. - Come on!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表