我现在就传递通知
Will relay your message right now.
完毕
Over.
玛姬 如果你在听
And, Maggie, if you're listening...
我们谈谈吧
let's talk.
我觉得她已经谈够了
I think she's done talkin'.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
玛姬去亚历山大了
Maggie's headed to Alexandria.
她马上要做一件她可能会后悔的事
She's about do something she might regret.
上来 我带你过去
Hop on. I'll take you.
-确定吗 油够吗 -够
- You sure? We got enough fuel? - Yeah.
我们会更快到
We'll get there quicker.
我马上回来 宝贝
I'll be right back, baby.
早上好 诺拉
Morning, Nora.
已经到点了吗
Is it that time already?
你听着可不怎么兴奋啊
Don't sound so excited.
也不总是坏消息啦
It's not always all bad news.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
今天有什么消息
What kind of day is it gonna be?
大部分是坏消息
Mostly bad.
四分之一的番茄都被乌鸦毁了
We've given up about a fourth of our tomato crops to the crows.
得再多放点木棍和旗子
Need to plant more stakes and flags.
是可以
We could.
但它们数量太多了
There's just too many of 'em.
感觉就像是
Seems like one of those things
我们要被世界打败的征兆之一
where the world's starting to have an edge over us.
一旦我们把风车建起来了
Once we get the windmill up and running,
会有用的
it'll help.
等尤金回来了我和他谈谈
And I'll talk to Eugene when he gets back.
-好 -还有什么
- All right. - What else?
尼根
Negan.
斯科特今早试图让他吃东西
Scott tried to feed him this morning.
他不吃
He won't eat.
他昨天也没吃
He wouldn't eat yesterday, either.
我本来打算午饭时去试试...
I was gonna try at lunch --
没关系
That's okay.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
你确定吗 因为我不...
You sure? 'Cause I don't --
不不 这是我的责任
No, no. It's my responsibility.
我确定
I'm sure.
但谢谢你了 诺拉
But thank you, Nora.
这是我份内的事
Just doing my job.
刚应该走那边
That was the way, back there.
停车
Pull over.
我...停车
I -- Pull over!
这是干什么
What is this?
你很清楚这是干什么
You know exactly what this is.
我已经通知下去了
I already called it in.
玛姬不可能闯过那几道门
Maggie's not making it through those gates.
是啊 你的通知没传达到位
Yeah, that message didn't go through.
你在中继站动了手脚吗
You messed with the relay?
这一次
This time, man,
事情要按照它该有的样子发展了
it's gonna go the way it was supposed to.
绝食到此为止了
The hunger strike ends today.
我没有绝食
I'm not on strike.
那你这是干什么
Then what is this?
这是我没心情吃东西
This is me not in the mood to eat.
但意识到你关心让我很开心
But it's nice to know that you care.
我们要让你活下去
We're keeping you alive,
而活人是要吃东西的
and the living eat.
所以吃吧 尼根
So eat, Negan.
今天是个好日子
It's a nice day.
我一小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
我要那碟东西消失
I want that gone.
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我有更重要的事情去做
I got better things to do.
你想让我吃东西是吧
You want me to eat?
那我想让你留下和我说话
Well, I want you to stay and talk to me.
留我是为了证明你们是文明人 对吧
I mean, I -- I'm proof that you're making a civilization, right?
你男朋友是这么说的
I mean, that's what your boyfriend says,
如果我饿死了就不能证明了
so hard to be that if I'm dead from starvation.
你不是说你没在绝食吗
I thought you said you weren't on strike.
如果你肯留下和我说话 我就不绝食
I'm not if you stay and talk to me.
太阳照到这根栏杆前
I'd say it's about 20 minutes
大约还有20分钟
before the sun hits that bar.
就给你这么长时间
That's all you get.
然后你必须吃光饭
Then, you're gonna eat every last bite.
你想说话
You wanna talk?
那就说吧
Let's talk.
这些树根
Those roots...
只能靠它们爬出去了
they're the only way we're getting out.
但是太高了
Too high up, though.
该死
God damn it!
那也是你设计好的吗
You set up that, too?
这你也要怪我头上
Man, you're really layin' this on me?
你才是要去追她的人
You're the one that had to go chasin' after her.
你就不能放手不管吗
Couldn't just let things be, huh?
你知道尼根活着对我们意味着什么
You know what keeping Negan alive means to us.
我知道看到尼根死对她意味着什么
I know what seein' him dead means to her.
达里尔 我懂她为什么不肯接受 真的
Daryl, I get why she can't accept it, I do.
-你真懂吗 -她从来不去亚历山大
- Do you? - Her never coming to Alexandria,
她绞死了格雷戈里
her hanging Gregory the way she did?
我知道 我不是瞎子
I know. I'm not blind.
但你表现得很像个瞎子
Well, you sure as hell been acting like it.
要不是格伦
Man, your ass wouldn't even be alive
你活不到现在
if it wasn't for Glenn.
你不可能找到洛莉
You wouldn't have found Lori,
不可能找到卡尔
you wouldn't have found Carl.
而且肯定不会认识我们这些人
And you sure as fuck wouldn't have found any of us.
都是他的功劳
He did that.
还是你都忘了
Or did you forget?
当然没忘
Of course not.
我每天都会想起
I think about it every damn day.
还有玛姬 我恨自己对她做的一切
And Maggie, I hate what I did to her,
和从她那夺走的一切
what I took from her,
但这些都是不得已
but it's what I had to do.
她也是在做不得已的事
She's doing what she has to do.
怎么 你赞同吗
What? You're okay with that?
我为什么不赞同
Why the hell wouldn't I be?!
你也没杀德怀特
You spared Dwight.
他对丹妮斯都干了什么 对你干了什么
After Denise, after what he did to you.
你是说把我关进狭窄的暗室
What do you mean? Lockin' me in a damn closet?
拉我示众 让我无话可说吗
Paradin' me around so I couldn't say nothin'?
你把那家伙像个榜样一样关在牢里
Man, you got that guy sitting in a cell like a damn symbol
那些巴不得恢复旧秩序的混♥蛋♥
to all them assholes who can't wait to see things
都在眼睁睁看着呢
go back to the way that they were.
让他活着正是为了防止重蹈覆辙
Keeping him alive is how we make sure it won't!
错
No.
让他活着是给了他们重来的希望
Keeping him alive is givin' 'em hope that it will.
米琼恩和她谈过
Michonne talked to her.
她去过营地
She came to the camp.
她已经开始接受了
She was coming around.
她只是努力在接受
Yeah, well, she was tryin'.
但事实是她无法接受
The truth is, she just couldn't live with it.
就像海边旅馆的人一样
Just like Oceanside.
海边旅馆的人
Oceanside?
你是说海边旅馆的人杀了那些救世军吗
You saying Oceanside killed those Saviors?
阿♥拉♥特
Arat?
我是说他们罪有应得
I'm sayin' they got what they deserved.
你知道
You knew,
却没告诉我
and you didn't say anything?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表