尼根应该死在那棵树下
Negan should've died under that tree.
但他没死 玛姬
But he didn't die, Maggie.
事情过去了
It's done.
就因为瑞克做出了这个决定吗
Because Rick decided it was?
后退
Step...back.
你当时也在场 米琼恩
You were there, Michonne.
你目睹了尼根的暴行
You saw what Negan did.
你以为格伦希望你这样做吗
You think Glenn would want this?
希望你不顾我的阻拦闯进去
For you to go through me to get to him?
我不知道他希望什么
I dunno what he'd want.
我不知道 因为我连跟他道别的机会都没有
I dunno, because I never got to say goodbye.
他不希望这样 玛姬
He wouldn't want it, Maggie.
你父亲也不希望这样
Your father wouldn't want this.
你知道的
You know this.
我只知道一件事
The only thing I had, the one thing I had
我要看到杀害格伦的凶手死
was knowing I was gonna see Glenn's murderer die,
而你剥夺了这个权利
and you took it from me.
要回这个权利
So takin' it back,
对事情有什么帮助
what the hell is that gonna do?
-会让事情重新开始 -不会
- It's gonna start things over. - No.
只会引起严重的后果
It's gonna start something else.
如果当时他虐杀的是瑞克 而不是格伦
If he'd butchered Rick in front of you instead of Glenn...
玛姬
Maggie.
如果你因为他而不得不独自抚养孩子
If you had a child to raise alone because of him,
他早就死了
he would've been dead a long time ago,
你很清楚这点
and you know it.
所以别装作我有的选
So stop actin' like this is a choice.
别装作我能就这么放下
Stop actin' like I can just turn it off.
因为已经一年半了
Because it has been a year and a half,
我放不下
and I can't.
你得自己想办法
You're gonna have to find a way.
你告诉我怎么办
Tell me how.
如果我还有别的事可做的话 米琼恩
If there is something else that I can do, Michonne.
因为我不能再这样生活下去了
Because I can't keep livin' like this.
我...
I...
我说不出
I can't.
我说不出
I can't.
因为你没法说什么
'Cause there's nothin' you can say.
只能付诸行动
There's only what you do.
你能承受这样做的后果吗
And you can live with what comes after?
我必须承受
Have to.
我现在已经受不了了
Can't live with it now.
她就这么把钥匙给你了
Aw, she just gave up the keys, huh?
真可惜
It's a shame.
她有武器 但你
She got the blade, but you --
你有冲劲
you got the fire.
我就赌你能赢
My money was on you.
所以你还记得我
So you remember me.
当然了
'Course I do.
所以我认为你会赢
It's why I thought you were gonna win.
很好
Good.
跪下
Get on your knees.
我还记得你在空地上尖叫
You know, I remember you screamin' in that clearing.
我还记得我怎么
I remember how much I broke you
砸碎了你丈夫的头 令你精神崩溃
breakin' open your husband's head like I did.
格伦
Glenn.
他叫格伦
His name was Glenn.
所以呢 你终于要来
So now what? You finally come for...
复仇了吗
revenge?
-伸张正义 -该死
- Justice. - Damn.
我以为你会来得更早呢
Thought you'd do this a hell of a lot sooner.
你花了这么久才鼓起勇气吗
It take you this long to work up your nerve?
我一直都想找你清算
I was always gonna settle this,
你对我丈夫做的一切
what you did to my husband.
-跪下 -我对他做的一切
- Get on your knees. - What I did to him?
你是说我敲开了他的头骨
You mean how I cracked open his skull
砸飞了他的眼球吗
and popped out his goddamn eyeball?
我把他又肥又好看的大脑砸进泥土里
How I bashed his big, beautiful brains into the ground
而你和他的小伙伴们在边上袖手旁观
over and over while you and his little friends watched?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you mean?
我曾说过 我不喜欢杀人
Ah, I used to say that I didn't enjoy killin'.
那是个谎言
That was a lie.
你丈夫...
Your old man...
天啊 我又忘了他的名字
Christ, I forgot his name again.
但是他不一样
But he was different.
我用那种方式杀他
Killin' him the way I did,
实在太过瘾了
ooh, now, that was fun.
动手吧
Get to it.
伸张属于你的正义
Have your justice.
杀了我
Kill me.
我为此丧命也值了
It was worth it.
走到我能看清你的地方
Lemme see you in the light.
快点
Come on.
杀了我
Kill me.
你没这胆量吗
You not have it in you?
你别像瑞克一样临阵退缩
Don't you punk out like Rick.
走到光亮处来
Come into the light.
杀了我
Kill me.
你来这里就是为了杀我
This is what you came here for!
快杀了我
You kill me!
走到光亮处来
Move into the light.
杀了我
Kill me.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
求你杀了我
Please kill me.
为什么
Why?
你必须杀了我
You have to.
-动手吧 -告诉我为什么
- Just do it. - You tell me why!
告诉我 我为什么该杀了你
Tell me! Why should I?!
那我就能跟我妻子团聚了
So I can be with my wife!
我就能跟露西尔团聚了
So I can be with Lucille!
我不该活着
I should be dead.
我必须死
I have to be dead.
应该由你来动手
And it's supposed to be you.
必须是你 因为我下不了手
It has to be you, because I can't do it.
我做不到 我试过了
I can't do it. I've tried.
我就是做不到
I can't.
我不能像这样活着
I can't be like this.
求你了 求你别让我像这样活着
Please, please don't make me stay like this.
这... 了结一切吧
It's -- Settle it.
了结我
Settle me.
杀了我
Kill me.
求你了
Please.
滚回牢房♥
Get back in your cell.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不 为什么
No. Why?
我是来杀尼根的
I came to kill Negan,
而你现在已生不如死
and you're already worse than dead.
这就够了
That settles it.
进去
Go.
不应该是这样
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
不应该是这样
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
玛姬 米琼恩 营地出事了
Maggie, Michonne, somethin's up at the camp.
我得引开它们
I need to lead 'em.
我得找到家人
Gotta find my family.
你受了什么伤
What's your wound?
瑞克
Hey, Rick.
过来
Here.
看看吧
Look at this.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表