这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
不 别傻了 你知道我想要什么
No, don't be an idiot. You know what I want.
我和西迪克 我们会想出办法来的
Me and Siddiq, we'll figure our shit out,
但你和我 我俩如何处理这事...
but you and I, how we handle it...
全由你来决定
the ball's in your court.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
放下 孩子
Put it down, boy.
不 不
No! No!
我从那片空地开始跟着他
Been tracking him since the glades.
-但他跟我们跟得更久 -只有他吗
- He's been tracking us longer. - Just him?
只有他
Just him.
谢谢你 贝塔
Thank you, Beta.
你是谁
Who are you?
我会让他把你的手臂折断
I'll let him break it.
然后折断另一只
And the other one.
然后折断你的腿
Then, your legs.
最后把你扔在这里
And then I'll leave you out here
给饥肠辘辘的行尸吃
to feed the hungry ones.
好吧
Ohh! Okay!
我说 住手
Okay, just s-stop.
我来自山顶寨
I'm from Hilltop.
但不是他们派我来的
But they didn't send me.
我是来找她的
I came for her.
你太蠢了
You're so stupid.
带上他一起
He's coming with us.
眼睛放亮点
Eyes open.
来了一个 就会来更多
Where there's one, there's more.
尤金 我能为你做些什么
Eugene, what can I do for you?
更恰当的问题应该是 我能为你做些什么
The pertinent question is, what can I do for you?
在表一中
In this first chart,
左列枚举了
the left column enumerates
在罗西塔养育他人子孙时
many of the positive and negative aspects of staying with Rosita
陪在她身边的优缺点
while she raises her progeny with another man.
右列枚举了
In the right column,
上述每个优缺点
I've assigned each of these aspects
所对应的正负数值
with a corresponding positive or negative numeric value.
然后 在表二里
Then, on chart number two...
还有表二
Chart number two?
我取了表一里的数值
...I've taken the numeric values from chart one
然后估算了它们的长♥期♥影响
and estimated their impact over time.
尽管头几年会有些不稳定
While there is some instability in the first few years,
但从长♥期♥来看
happiness shows a definitive growth pattern
幸福指数一定是增长的
when projected over the long term.
那么...
Well...
谢谢你费心
thank you for this.
我还带来了评分标准和评估准则
I've also brought along my scoring rubric and evaluative criteria,
如果有需要的话
if that would be helpful.
嗯 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我觉得应该不需要了
I don't think it would be.
好吧
All right.
但请原谅我口出秽言
But if you'll pardon my French,
作为一个神职人员
you being a man of the cloth and all...
你若放走她就太他妈傻了
you'd be a damn fool to let her go.
听着 我们一起历经过风雨
Listen, we've been through the stew, me and you.
就算我自暴自弃了你也没放弃我
You never gave up on me even when I did.
尽管你眼睛不好
Even with bad peepers,
但你依旧能看见我看不见的东西
you saw things I didn't.
所以我看见什么就直说了
So let me kick what I'm seein'.
自从这一切破事发生后
Rosita is the best thing that's happened to you
罗西塔是发生在你身上最好的事
since this whole shit storm started,
所以在因为孩子将全盘否定之前
so you'd do well to ponder long and hard about this
你一定要深思熟虑 三思而后行
before tossing the literal baby out with the proverbial bath water.
但我不是孩子父亲
But I'm not the father.
我不能让我的感情
I can't let my feelings get in the way
影响到孩子的福祉
of what's best for this child.
这不是你能决定的
That ain't for you to say.
西迪克也不行
Or Siddiq.
这是她的决定 只有她能决定
It's her decision -- pretty much all hers.
我承认 我也不是很理解
Look, I'll admit -- I don't entirely understand it.
但是罗西塔爱你 而不是西迪克
But Rosita loves you, not Siddiq.
当然也不会是我
Certainly not yours truly,
尽管我已经深深爱上了她
despite my being head over hammertoes in love with her.
所以
So...
你得把你的顾虑抛到一边
You need to put your hang-ups on the back burner
想想为了她应该怎么办
and figure out how to make this work, for her sake.
你们彼此相爱
You love each other.
别浪费时间了
Stop wasting time.
这是我们仅剩的东西了
It's all we have in the end.
-时间还是爱 -两者皆是
- Time or love? - Both.
这是什么
What's this?
这是给你准备的交给罗西塔的求和礼
It's a peace offering for Rosita from you to her.
我找了一些超弹性松紧带的裤子
I turned up some pantalones with super-stretchy waistbands
为她马上要变大的腰围准备的
for her soon-to-be- ever-expanding bread basket.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
De nada.
你知道你的朋友为什么要跟着你吗
Know why your friend decided to follow you?
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend.
他当时被关在隔壁 我只知道他的名字
He was in the cell next to mine. All I know is his name.
亨利
Henry.
你都没提过亨利这个人
You didn't mention Henry.
他不值一提
He didn't seem worth mentioning.
他觉得他值得赌上性命来追你
He thought it was worth risking his life chasing after you.
我假装很无助 他信了
I acted helpless, and he fell for it.
他可能比我想的更蠢
Guess he's dumber than I thought.
别太小看你自己了
Don't sell yourself short.
也许你只是一个说谎高手
Maybe you're just a good liar.
你知道我为什么信任动物吗
Know why I trust animals?
因为它们不会撒谎
Because they don't lie.
你必须撒谎
You had to lie.
他们也是
So did they.
那是他们的本能
It's what they do.
谎言只是言语
They're just words.
随风而逝 仅此而已
Air. Nothing more.
记住这点
Remember that.
你回到了你所属的地方
You're back where you belong.
这里是你们的营地吗
This is your camp?
这里是家
It's home.
暂时的
For now.
给她弄一副新皮
Get her a new skin.
带他一起走
Take him with you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
没想到竟然花了这么久
I'm surprised it took so long.
我想要答案
I want answers.
我听说你只愿意告诉我一个人
And I'm told you'll only give them to me.
那么 告诉我
So...tell me.
你为什么回来
Why the hell did you come back?
因为我知道你肯定有目的
'Cause I know for damn sure it wasn't for nothing.
我要替小加说几句
Well, in fairness to Gabe,
我逃出去不全是他的错
it wasn't all his fault that I got out.
你总不能永远把一条大狗关起来吧
You can't keep a big dog locked up forever.
它迟早都得跑
Sooner or later, he's got to run.
没错 但是你跑回来了
Yeah, but you ran back.
那你这算是什么狗
So what kind of dog does that make you?
问得好
I'm glad you asked.
你知道我去过你的家
You know I was in your home.
我本来可以在那里等着
I could've waited there.
趁你走进家门
Bashed your head in
把你的头打烂
when you walked through the door.
我甚至可以打烂很多人的头
Hell, I could've bashed in a whole lot of heads.
但我没有
But I didn't.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表