We're thriving without you,
我们在建设未来 就像我以前说的
building a future, ?just like I said we would.
为谁建设啊
Building it for who?
卡尔吗
For Carl?
你不准提他的名字
You don't speak his name.
你的家人没了 瑞克 和我一样
Your family's gone, Rick, same as mine.
那座桥 不是未来
That bridge -- it's not the future.
而是亡者的纪念碑
It's a monument to the dead.
你不是在拯救未来 瑞克
You're not saving the world, Rick.
你只是在替我铺路
You're just gettin' it ready for me.
天啊 你差点害死自己
Christ. You damn near got yourself killed.
你在这里做什么...
What the hell are you --
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表