回答问题
Answer the damn question.
我没见过她
I haven't seen her.
昨天之后就没见过了
Not since yesterday.
她平时都跟你聊什么
What the hell does she talk to you about, anyway?
你现在开始好奇了
So now you're curious.
对一个想帮忙的人来说
For someone who wants to be helpful,
你做得很糟糕
you're doing a pretty shit job of it.
没什么 真的
Nothing, really.
-只是闲聊 -具体一点
- Just chit-chat. - Specifics.
有时聊她的功课
Homework, sometimes.
其他时候 聊她有多想念达里尔叔叔
Other times, how much she misses her Uncle Daryl.
她喜欢听她爸爸的故事
She likes hearing stories about her dad.
-还有卡尔的 -这么说你编谎话骗她
- And Carl. - So you feed her bullshit.
她能识破谎言 你很清楚这点
She'd smoke out the bullshit, you know that.
我告诉她 她跟卡尔一样硬气
I let her know that she's just as much a badass as Carl was.
他如何潜入救世堂 杀了我几个手下
How he got into the Sanctuary and shot up a bunch of my men.
还有她爸爸如何像忍♥者一样用刀割破我的颈静脉
How dear ol' dad ninja-sliced my jugular.
都是陈年旧事了 米琼恩
They're all old stories, Michonne,
但对她来说是新的
but they are new to her.
你为什么告诉她这些事
And you tell her these things why?
因为你知道我没说过吗
Because you know that I haven't?
还是因为你想赚取她的信任
Or because you're trying to earn some sort of trust with her?
好加以利用
Something that you can use?
她喜欢听我说话
She likes listening to me talk.
是你喜欢听你自己说话
You like hearing yourself talk.
那我们有共同点
So we have that in common.
关键是 她来这里找我聊天
The point is, she comes down here to talk to me
是因为我对她很坦诚
because I shoot straight with her.
如果你也能对她坦诚
And now, maybe if you did that,
你现在就是在跟她说话 而不是跟我了
you'd be talking to her right now instead of me.
你坦诚
You shoot straight?
真的吗
Really?
你有没有告诉她你对格伦做了什么
Did you tell her what you did to Glenn?
对亚伯拉罕
To Abraham?
对 我想你也没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
我一直对她很诚实
I've always been honest with her.
她问问题 我就回答
She asks questions, and I answer them.
所以没错 她也听过那些故事
So, yeah, she's heard those stories, too.
都是...
This some...
她讨厌你不让新人加入
She hates that you're not letting new people in.
她认为事情应该
She thinks that things should be
像卡尔在写给她的信里
like Carl thought they should be
所期望的那样
in the letter that he wrote to her.
不 你没资格跟我提卡尔
No, you don't get to talk to me about Carl.
你更没资格告诉我她想要什么
And you definitely don't get to tell me what she wants
或她的感受
or feels!
她是我女儿
She is my daughter!
你说得很对
That is exactly right.
她是你女儿
She is your daughter,
所以对于事情该怎样 她有自己的想法
so she has her own ideas about how things should be.
你来这里不是出于好奇
Oh, you didn't come down here because you're curious.
你来这里是因为你不知道她去哪了
You came down here because you have no idea where she is.
也许她是去逗马了
Maybe she's off petting a horse.
也许她像她妈妈一样
Or maybe she is exactly like her mother,
绝不轻易放弃
and she is not taking shit lying down.
妈妈 对不起 但我得去
我们的朋友需要帮助 朱迪思
我们休息一下
Let's take a break.
我知道你想出来找
I know you wanna be out here.
但你怀着孩子呢
But you got a baby, you know?
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我们会的
We will.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
她是我朋友 你知道吗
She was a friend, you know?
真心朋友
Like, a real one.
我们一起经历了各种事情
We went through everything together --
想清楚我们要成为什么样的人
figuring out who we were gonna be.
经历过心碎
Heartbreak...
失去我母亲
Losing my mom...
我希望她再成为那样的人 你知道吗
I wanted her to be that again, you know?
我需要这样
I needed it.
我放松了警惕 而现在
I let my guard down, and now...
这不怪你
This ain't on you.
一点都不怪你
Not even a little.
我应该知道的 达里尔
I should've known, Daryl.
我应该感觉到什么的
I should've sensed something.
你没有是因为你不像她
You didn't 'cause you ain't like her.
有些人内心就是如此邪恶
Some people just got so much evil in their hearts,
他们隐藏自己
and they hide it,
像是带着面具之类的
like they're wearing a mask or something.
这怪她 她会付出代价
This is on her, and she'll pay.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find 'em.
我们会的
We will.
我们应该继续前进
We should keep moving.
Pj
Pj!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
米琼恩
Michonne?
孩子们在哪
Where are my kids?
放下武器
Drop 'em.
只要告诉我他们是安全的
Just tell me that they're safe.
-好的 -我说了 放下武器
- Okay. - I said. Drop it.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
很棒 莱纳斯 很好
Nice, Linus, nice.
她醒了
She's awake.
继续 莱纳斯
Go on, Linus.
要坚强
Be strong.
做得好 莱纳斯
Well done, Linus.
强者生存
The strong survive.
强者壮大
And thrive.
我跟你说了 孩子们无所不能
I told you, children are capable of anything.
我教会了他们
I taught them,
帮助他们成为我们这样
helped them become what we are.
因为他们不能软弱
Because they can't be soft.
现在不能 不能像我以前一样
Not now. Not like I was...
她在哪
Where is she?!
控制住 维尼
Control it, Winnie.
不要让它控制你
Don't let it control you.
朱迪思
Judith!
我们应该分开
Hey. We should split up.
-好 我把他绑起来 -好
- All right. I'm gonna tie him up. - Okay.
再派一个侦察队
Send out another patrol.
他们可能还有更多人
There could be more of them.
他们逃脱了 警告其他人
They're both out. Alert the others.
让其他人上车 我们得走了
Load up the rest. We need to go.
孩子们在哪
Where are my kids?
朱迪思在哪
Where's Judith?
-告诉我 -为什么
- Tell me! - Why?
她离开你更好
She's better off.
你活在过去 沉溺梦中的时候
You live in the past, chasing a ghost,
朱迪思和我在一起
while Judith's been with me.
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思
Judith!
快走
Come on!
你知道接下来该做什么 莱纳斯
You know what's next, Linus.
锁定猎物 杀掉猎物
Marked our kill, kill our mark.
帮他 我们走
Help him. Let's go.
我不想伤害你们
I don't want to have to hurt you.
不
No!
朱迪思
Judith!
朱迪思 走开
Judith! Back off!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表