早就像其他人一样死了
we'd be dead like the others.
我们必须走
We had to run.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
有投票就有选择
If we had a vote, we had a choice.
-我们选择了不去死 -是吗
- Our choice was not to die. - Was it?
还是我们在骗自己
Or is that what we keep telling ourselves?
当心
Look out!
行尸很多 别出声
现在找卢克太黑太危险了
这无济于事
我们不能放弃 我们爱卢克
他是我们的家人
我们要回去 赶在...
她说得对
她们说得对
制定好计划 我们再出来
所有人一起
我记得在科尔波特的最后一天
I remember about that last day at Coalport.
我记得我走散了
I remember getting separated.
是卢克找到了我
And I remember Luke was the one that found me.
我不能丢下他
I can't leave him out here.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry, but I can't.
你俩回去
我陪我妹妹
我们没事的 我保证
我是...
It's me from --
我知道 你为什么...
Yeah, I know. Why are you...
-达里尔派你来的吗 -达里尔不...
- Did Daryl send you? - No, Daryl doesn't...
知道我在这里
know I'm here.
我告诉他我明天会找你谈 但是
I, uh, told him I'd talk to you tomorrow, but...
我等不及了
I couldn't wait.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
我喜欢你
I like you.
我觉得你是个好人
I think you're a good person.
我想让你看到这是个好地方
And I want to show you that this is a good place
住着好人
with good people.
你要放我出去吗
You're letting me out?
是的 就出去一会儿
Yeah, just for a bit.
我们只要安静 别被发现
We just have to be quiet, stay out of sight.
可以吗
Cool?
可以
Cool.
走吧
Come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们可以等到安全再走
We can just wait here until it's clear.
我刚吃了虫子
I just ate a worm.
是的
You did.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
小心砖头
Watch out for the brick.
那是医疗拖车
That is the, uh -- the medical trailer.
伊妮德是个好医生
Enid's a really good doctor.
你们有医生
You have a doctor?
是的
Yeah.
医生 铁匠 鞋匠
Doctor, blacksmith, cobbler --
应有尽有
you name it, we got it.
这地方存在多久了
How long has this been?
从建立到现在六年多了
Oh, it's been built up for over six years now.
而且
Thing is,
只会越来越壮大
it's only gonna keep growing.
这样的地方不可能存在
Places like this aren't supposed to exist.
这是我妈妈说的
My mom said they couldn't.
所以我们不得不...
That's why we had to --
所以我们...
That's why we --
嘘 乖
Oh, shh. It's all right.
*莉迪亚 莉迪亚*
*Lydia, oh, Lydia*
你♥爸♥爸是个蠢货
Your father was a stupid man.
没人会来 莉迪亚
Nobody's coming, Lydia.
世界完蛋了 我要随心所欲了
World's over. I'm doing what I want now.
*她的眼睛令人动心*
*She has eyes that folks adore so*
他很软弱 所以他死了
He was soft. Now he's dead.
戴上
Put it on.
我们要这样生存
This is how we live.
她是个好人
She's a good person.
她是个好人
She's a good person.
她是个好人
She's a good person.
她是个好人
She's a good person.
-莉迪亚 怎么了 -她是个好人
- Lydia, what's wrong? - She's a good person.
送我回牢房♥
Put me back in the cell.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
你今晚能陪我吗
Can you stay with me tonight?
拜托了
Please?
她不想一个人
She didn't want to be alone.
我耳朵疼
My ear hurts.
全身疼
Everything hurts.
药还在你身上吗
You still have those pills?
妈妈不会来找我了
My mom's not coming for me.
他们都不会来了
None of them are.
如果有人死掉或被抓 他们会继续前进
If someone dies or gets taken or whatever, they move on.
就像那些人从没存在过
Like they never existed.
一向如此
That's how it's always been.
除非迫不得已
They don't come into contact with big groups
他们不会主动接触大团体
unless they don't have another choice.
所以我才竭尽全力刺探你们
That's why I -- I was trying to find out everything I could about you.
这样等我逃掉了
'Cause then when I escaped,
我就能为他们献上情报
I'd have something to give them.
他们没有理由再接纳我
No reason for them to take me back.
你是她女儿
You're her daughter.
这没意义吗
Does that not matter?
我们失踪的人呢
What about our missing people?
如果我妈妈找到了他们...
If my mom found them...
我想不到她留他们活口的理由
I can't think of a reason she'd keep them alive.
很遗憾
Sorry.
她有营地吗
She got a camp somewhere?
在桥附近
Near the guard bridge.
向东约1英里
Maybe a mile east.
但我们不...
But we don't...
他们不会久留一地
They don't stay in one place for long.
关于你家人的故事
The story about your family...
都是真的吗
Is any of it true?
我以为都是真的
I thought all of it was.
我需要是真的
I needed it to be.
但我全搞混了
But I had it all mixed up.
那是谎言 但是
It was a lie, but...
那不是我的谎言
the lie wasn't mine.
我妈妈
My mom...
她给我讲了这个故事
she told it to me...
一遍又一遍 讲了很多年
over and over, for years.
但是
But...
我内心深处知道
deep down, I knew...
我知道她是什么样的人
I knew what she was, and...
我知道她做了什么
I knew what she did.
我们必须离开这里
We got to get outta here!
什么 不 他们是我们的朋友
What? No, these are our friends.
他们不是我们的朋友 弗兰克
Those aren't our friends, Frank.
他们只是和我们困在一起的蠢货
They're idiots we got stuck with.
他们惊慌失措 这让我们有危险
They're panicking, and that's putting us in danger.
起来
Get up.
我们走
We're leaving.
-爸爸 -要走你走
- Daddy. - You go if you want.
莉迪亚和我留下
Lydia stays with me.
才怪
The hell she does.
好
Okay.
没事 小虫 好吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表