我听说了
I heard.
很遗憾我错过了
I'm sorry I missed it.
没关系
That's all right.
如果你想的话 他肯定会把稿子给你看的
I'm sure he'd let you read it if you want.
我会和第一队人马一起出发前往山顶寨
I'm leaving for Hilltop with the first group.
这就要走了吗 你才刚到
Already? You -- You just got here.
听着 我本来打算明天出发的
Look, I was gonna go tomorrow,
但如果你想休息一下的话 我可以替你
but I can take your place if you want to rest.
不了 按计划来吧
No, stick to the plan.
好好享受集♥会♥的夜晚
Enjoy the evening at the fair.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
但帮我看着点朱迪思
But maybe keep your eye on Judith for me.
确保她不会给可怜的杰瑞
Make sure, uh, she doesn't give poor Jerry over there
-找太多麻烦 -好的
- too much trouble. - Yeah.
没问题 我正好可以积累一些经验
No problem. I could probably use the experience, anyway.
"经验"
"Experience"?
怎么说
How come?
我们在山顶寨见的时候我再告诉你
I'll tell you when I see you at Hilltop.
有时间吗
You got a second?
不一定非得是现在啦
I mean, it doesn't have to be this second.
不不 没关系
No, no. It's -- It's fine.
怎么了
What's up?
很抱歉我之前出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I'm sorry for -- for ratting you out.
就你和莉迪亚藏在俱乐部的那次
You know, when you and Lydia were hiding in the clubhouse.
我当时不想让你惹上麻烦
I-I mean, I didn't want you to get in trouble,
但我却导致了更多的麻烦
but I just caused more trouble.
没关系的
It's -- It's cool.
最后一切都解决了
Everything worked out the way it was supposed to.
所以现在你是我们的一员了 是吧
So you're one of us now, huh?
抱歉 我们见过吗
Sorry. Have we met?
我们是艾迪的朋友
We're friends of Addy's.
谁是艾迪
And who's Addy?
她...她喜欢亨利
Uh, she's, uh, she's got a thing for Henry.
看起来 他好像也喜欢她
I'd say, by the looks of it, he's got a thing for her, too.
我们是一个团结的社区
We're a tight community.
我们互相照应
You know, we look out for each other.
如果你要和我们一起生活
So if you're gonna be living with us,
希望你别想着惹什么麻烦
I hope you don't plan on causing any problems.
只是提个醒
It's just a precaution.
你明天就要过来了
And you'll be coming tomorrow.
但也许我们应该一起走 管他什么集市
Yeah, but maybe we should all go together. Screw the fair.
如果我们都走了 人们会注意到的
Too many people would notice if we all go at once.
-还是别烦扰他们了 -好
- Let them have this. - Okay.
我先留下来
I'll stay behind,
敲定好互相保卫条约的细节后
hammer out the details of the mutual protection pact,
我会赶上你们
and then I'll be right behind you.
戴安 谢谢你帮忙
Dianne, thanks for doing this.
还有自愿帮忙的大家
And to all of you for volunteering.
我很想给你们奖金 但是
I'd give you a bonus, but
你们连薪水都没有 所以
none of you get paid, so...
保重 保重
Be safe. Be safe.
伙计们 我们很快就会回来的
Guys, we won't be long.
祝你今晚演出顺利
Break a leg tonight.
好的
All righty.
回头见
See you later.
-希望你们能赶在第二幕之前回来 -我们会的
- Want you back for the second act. - We will.
好
All right.
保重
你也是
You, too.
你能帮我喂狗吗
Do you think you could, uh, feed my dog?
谢谢你
Thanks for, um,
没让我惹麻烦
keeping me out of trouble.
-照顾好你妈妈 -嗯
- Take care of your mom. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等山顶寨安全了
When Hilltop is secure,
我们的大门永远为你敞开
know that our doors are always open to you.
如果你愿意
We'd be honored if you'd
在神之国安家 那真是太荣幸了
consider calling the Kingdom your home.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
好
Good.
我知道你现在脑子里很乱
I know you've got a lot on your mind,
但是试试放下心来享受集市吧
but try to enjoy the fair.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
在你没回来之前 我不会有任何享受
I won't enjoy anything until you're back.
天
Damn.
得给我也搞一个
Need to get me one of those.
马上就要天黑了
Gonna get dark real quick.
赶紧回去汇报我们的发现吧
Let's double back and report what we found.
那些人找到我们了
Folks found us.
我们在清理道路
We were clearing the roads.
随着痕迹来到这里
Spotted tracks leading here.
这是山顶寨的
It's from Hilltop.
做这事的不是行尸
Dead didn't do this --
是人类
people did.
戴皮者吗
The skins?
你知道他们吗
You know about them?
我们听说了
We got the download.
奇怪的世道就有奇怪的做法
Strange times, strange ways to cope.
不管怎么说
Anyway. Yeah.
我猜是他们
That'd be my guess.
如果这里还有别人 我的卫兵肯定会发现他们
If anyone else was out here, my patrols would've seen 'em.
如果是别的东西
Something else...
肯定免不了干一仗
They put up a fight.
他们被从这边拖走了
Drug 'em out this way.
我们走
Let's go.
我们不能就这么冲进去
We can't all just go rushing in there.
他们可能还活着
They could still be alive.
但是如果那些戴皮疯子从山顶寨跟踪他们
But if those skin freaks followed them from Hilltop,
那整个社区都有危险
the whole community is in danger right now.
那我们分头行动
So we split up.
米琼恩和我跟达里尔一起去追他们
Michonne and I can go with Daryl. We'll track 'em.
其他人去山顶寨
The rest of you, go on to Hilltop.
我们会继续排卫兵在神之国附近巡逻
We'll keep up our patrols around the Kingdom.
以防万一
Just in case.
当然了 这说明等一切结束后
'Course, this means you owe us a couple of movies
你们欠我们几部电影
when this is done.
这个应该好说
I'm sure I can work that out.
不该只让他们三个去 可能还有受伤的人
It shouldn't just be those three. There might be wounded.
你觉得还有人活命吗
You think anyone survived this?
卢克就活着回来了
Luke came back from them.
-这次可能也一样 -但山顶寨现在是家了
- This could be the same deal. - But Hilltop's home now.
那你去吧
So, you go.
要让我们有家可回
Make sure we have a home to come back to.
我们要分开
We splitting up?
暂时的
Just for now.
我马上就回来
I'll be back soon.
我保证
I promise.
敢不回来试试
Damn right.
等等我
Wait up.
我有一种不好的预感
I don't know if there's a happy ending here.
痕迹
The trail...
往三个不同方向去了
goes off in three different ways.
这说不通
Don't make sense.
走吧 回去 快走
Come on. Come on. Head back, Let's go.
他们是山顶寨的
They're from Hilltop.
注意看他们的手 可能是戴皮者
Watch their hands. They could be skins.
回到大路上 快走
Back to the road. Come on.
这边
This way.
放下
Drop them.
我不会说第二遍
I won't ask twice.
你只要把那女孩交给我
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表