为了补给
For supplies.
为了我的人
For my people.
最开始并不是这样的
It didn't start that way. It just...
只是最后变成了这样
It just ended up there.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what the hell that means.
我试过了
I tried.
你看到我试过了
You saw I tried...
在亚历山大
at Alexandria.
但一出问题
But the first thing that goes wrong,
他们就怀疑我
and they suspect me.
瑞克怀疑我
Rick suspects me.
那些救世军来找我时
And when those Saviors came at me,
人人都袖手旁观
everyone stood by.
除了你
Except for you.
加百利
Gabriel...
跟我走吧
leave with me.
什么 去哪
What? And -- And -- And go where?
还有其他的去处
There's another place.
离这里很远 我们一起走就能到
It's far from here, but if we go together, we can get there.
我们能过上不同的生活
It can be different for us.
但有一件事
There's only one thing.
你不能告诉别人
You can't tell anyone.
如果你能信任我
But if you can trust me...
帮我出一小份力
and help me with one small part of the deal...
我们就能过上你想象不到的生活
we can have a life like you can't imagine.
不管这是怎么回事 我都不能做
Whatever this is, I can't do it.
我必须告诉瑞克
I have to tell Rick.
你不选我吗
You can't choose me? Instead?
不能像这样选
Not like this.
这么久以来
And all this time...
我还以为你是个B
I thought you were a B.
放下 别
Drop it! Don't.
好建议 你应该听
Solid advice. You should take it.
你不可能在我割开她喉咙前杀了我
No way you get me before I open her up.
没错吧 女老大
Ain't that right, boss lady?
其他人是你杀的吗
You killed the others?
你是这样想的吗
Is that what you think?
该死 你屁都不懂
Shit, man, you got no damn clue.
我们没杀任何人
We're not killing anybody.
除非不得不杀
Unless we have to.
这
This?
这是为了枪
This is about the guns.
因为我们在被人追杀
And seeing as how we're being hunted and all,
所以我们想离开你的小项目
maybe it won't come as a big bombshell
也不是什么惊人的事
that we're vamoosing out of your little pet project.
我们不需要保姆
We don't need a babysitter.
我们只需要回家路上的防身武器
We just need a little protection for our trip home.
不必这样
It doesn't have to be this way.
谈话时间结束了
Talk time is up.
把你的枪丢给DJ
Toss D.J. your gun.
我们会放你们走
We'll let you walk,
然后我们自己回家
and we'll be on our merry way.
我听你一遍又一遍地
You know, over and over,
说每个生命都很珍贵
I heard you yapping about how every life counts,
我必须告诉你
and, man, I got to tell you,
我赞同你
I'm right there with you.
但如果你不交出枪
But if you don't give up that gun...
她的生命要不了多久
her life ain't gonna count for shit
就要一文不值了
for too much longer.
你这样做
You do this...
是没有回头路的
there's no going back.
我们做的一切都会终结
Everything we're doing, it ends.
贾斯汀死后已经终结了
Ended with Justin.
从那时起已经没有回头路了
There's no going back from that.
对我们来说没有
Not for us.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
立刻跪下
Down. Now.
压住伤口
Keep pressure on it.
我们去营地治疗你
We'll get to camp, fix you up.
为什么不杀了我
Why not just take me out?
因为每个生命都很珍贵
'Cause every life counts.
双行道 注意双向车流
你怎么知道这里的
So, how do you know about this place?
她们以前住这里
I think it's where they lived before.
换我会来的
It's what I'd do.
乞求
Beg.
乞求 就像你逼他们乞求一样
Beg, like you made them beg.
放下
Drop it!
小碧
Bea.
没关系
It's okay.
你用那东西杀了贾斯汀吗
You took out Justin with that thing?
他杀了我丈夫
He killed my husband.
达里尔 求你了
Daryl, please.
她们有理由吗
They got a reason?
我们都做过错事
We've all done things.
人们会发现的
People will find out.
她是最后一个
She's the last one.
之后就结束了
After this, it's over.
也许对你来说结束了
Maybe for you.
但对其他人来说不会
But it won't be.
这种事只会继续蔓延
With something like this, it keeps going.
这里曾是我们家
This was our home.
我妈妈和祖母
My mother and my grandmother
为团队找到了这地方
found this place for the group.
我们以前有很多人
There were so many of us then.
男人和女人
Men and women...
小孩
kids.
我妈妈和我建了一个果园
My mom and I built a garden.
我和弟弟以前就在这里玩
Me and my brother used to play right here.
但救世军来了
But then the Saviors came.
西蒙想要我们的东西
And Simon wanted what we had.
他向我们下了最后通牒
He gave us our final warning.
之后 我们跑了
Afterward, we ran.
我们试着忘记
And we tried to forget.
然后你们的人来了 叫我们去战斗
But, then, your people came and asked us to fight.
我们战斗了 因为我们无法忘记
We did because we couldn't forget.
在瑞克终结战争之后
After Rick ended it,
我们没有异议是因为我们以为自己别无选择
we went along because we didn't think we had a choice.
直到你绞死了格雷戈里
Until you hung Gregory.
那时候我们知道了
That's when we knew.
瑞克的规矩不是唯一的规矩
Rick's rules aren't the only rules.
你给我们指了条路
You showed us the way.
时候到了
It was time.
你这样做
You did this...
是因为我吗
because of me?
他们谋杀了
They murdered...
我妈妈
my mother.
她在这里枪杀了我弟弟
She shot my brother right here.
他们随心所欲地夺走了一切
And they took everything because they could.
求求了
Please.
现在不一样了 好吗
It's not like that anymore, okay?
我现在是你们的一员
I'm -- I'm one of you now.
你做了吗
Did you do it?
西蒙也会杀了我的
Simon would've killed me, too!
你要我求你饶他一命
You asked me to beg for his life!
他在哭 你在笑
He was crying, and you smiled!
我告诉过你我爱他
I told you I loved him.
我需要他
I needed him!
他只有11岁
He was only 11 years old.
而你说了什么呢
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表