不如你拔出左轮枪
Why don't you go ahead and yank that roscoe,
在这里打死我
pop me right here?
这样总比操心背后中枪好
It's better than worrying about getting it in the back.
我们不想这样
We don't want this.
我们只是得保护自己
Hey, we just need to protect ourselves.
不许发枪
No guns!
因为是你杀了贾斯汀吗
That 'cause you're the one took out Justin?
不
Nah.
我觉得是垃圾女
My money's on garbage lady.
报复西蒙 当然了
Revenge for Simon's play, sure.
不
No.
是他
It's him.
完成他未完成的事
Finishing what he started.
住手 会出事的
Hey, stop. It's gonna go too far.
不会的
Nah. It won't.
也许他俩是同伙
Maybe it's both of them.
来吧
Come on.
所有人退后 立刻
Everyone back off! Right now!
好了 我们别这样做
All right, we are not doing this.
别闹了
Let it go.
我会和瑞克谈谈
I'll talk to Rick.
试着找到让大家安全的方法
I'll try and find a way to make everybody feel safe, all right?
开始引尸
Start the redirect.
两人一组 清理区域
Pair off to work the grid.
加百利
Gabriel.
安妮加入我们有段时间了 但我必须问
Anne's been one of us for a while now, but I gotta ask --
你知道她昨晚在哪吗
you know where she was last night?
和我在放哨
On watch, with me.
整晚都在吗
You stayed all night?
是的
I did.
看好她
Well, keep an eye on her.
即使她和这事无关
Even if she doesn't have anything to do with it,
但有人以为是她做的
some of them think she does.
谁知道会发生什么
And who knows what might happen.
不管怎样 我需要我信任的人看着她
Either way, I need someone I trust looking out.
谢谢你刚做的事
Hey, thanks for that.
你想过我的提议吗
You thought about what I asked?
给正确的人发枪也许能稳定事态
Couple guns or the right people might calm things down.
或激化事态
Or make things worse.
而且也帮不上贾斯汀
And it wouldn't have helped Justin.
我绝对不会让他拿枪
No way I would've let him near one.
他们不准拿枪
No guns for any of them.
协议里没这条
That wasn't part of the deal.
你信任我 不是吗
You trust me, don't you?
何不多信任几个改过自新的人
How about trusting a few other people who've made a change?
我们先查清楚发生了什么
First, we try to figure out what's happening,
谁杀了贾斯汀
who killed Justin.
如果能查到 我会考虑一下
If we can, then I'll think about it.
好
Okay.
真的吗
Is that true?
我并不想这样
It's not what I want.
但因为你的协议
But your deal's made the Sanctuary
救世堂是主要劳力
the majority of the workforce.
他们在为我们所有人重建这座桥
They're rebuilding this bridge for all of us,
我们难道不该保护他们吗
so isn't it on us to keep them safe?
这是谁做的
Who do we think did this?
安妮 你还好吗
Anne, are you all right?
我听到了他们的话
I heard what they said.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我知道
I know.
很好
Good.
瑞克问我是否和你待了一整晚
Rick asked if I was with you all night.
我说是的
I said yes.
但我后来离开了
But I left after we...
我为你骗了他
I lied to him -- for you.
瑞克问了你吗
Rick asked you?
你在外面看到什么了吗
Did you see anything while you were out there?
任何有助于
Anything at all
查清贾斯汀遭遇的事
that might help explain what happened to Justin?
我要休息了 明天还要值班
I need to get some rest. I have another shift tomorrow.
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
我觉得我有所隐瞒吗
You think I'm hiding something?
来吧
Go ahead.
问
Ask.
贾斯汀身上的伤
That wound on Justin...
看起来是穿刺伤
...looks like a puncture.
我猜也许是刀造成的
I wondered if it could be from a knife,
但是很小 圆形 切口干净
but it's small, round, and clean.
比弹孔更小更干净
Smaller and cleaner than a bullet hole.
看起来像是中了弓箭
It kind of looks like an arrow hit him.
或者弩箭
Or a bolt.
这就是你以前干的事吗
Is this the kind of shit you used to do?
当我需要的时候
When I had to.
你真觉得是我做的
You really think I did it?
不
No.
但是别人这么觉得
But others do.
所以我得确认一下
So I'm making sure.
如果是我杀他
If I'd have killed him,
我会光明正大地杀他
I'd have killed him in plain sight.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who it is,
但我知道为什么 你也知道
but I know why, and so do you.
让这些人聚在一起
Bringing all these people together,
迟早会发生这种事
it was always gonna happen.
不
No.
这是正确的做法
It's the right thing to do.
现在未来属于我们所有人
The future belongs to all of us now.
为什么他们有这样的未来
Why do they get this future?
而格伦没有
And Glenn don't?
还有亚伯拉罕 萨沙
Or Abraham? Or Sasha?
神之国死去的所有人
All the people the Kingdom lost...
山顶寨
Hilltop...
海边旅馆
Oceanside?
你有想过他们要什么吗
You ever think about what they want?
如果他们活着 会做什么
What they'd do, if they could?
我有
Yeah, I do.
我想过
I have.
很久以来 我也这么想
For a long time, I wanted it, too,
也许比任何人都想
maybe more than anyone.
但互相残杀
But killing each other
在这个已被行尸占领的世界上
when the world already belongs to the dead?
不是正确的做法 不再是了
It's not the way, not anymore.
我们应该去清理区域了
We should go work that grid.
达里尔 我知道你不同意
Daryl, I know you don't agree
我们在这里做的事
with everything we're doing here.
我只希望你试试
All I ask is that you try.
去做
Do it.
让人们看到
Let people see it.
或许所有人都会摒弃前嫌
And maybe everyone moves past what's happened
迈向更好的未来 或许
to what could happen and maybe, just maybe,
这会是你做过的最好的决定
it'd be one of the best decisions you ever made.
比如不杀那个
Like not killing a guy
留你哥哥在屋顶等死的人
who left your brother on a rooftop to die.
报告情况
Call it out.
一区 目前正常
Grid 1 -- clear so far.
二区正常
Grid 2's clear.
三区正常
3 is clear.
四区正常
Grid 4 is clear.
五区正常
Grid 5 clear.
风笛手一号♥ 上面有情况吗
Piper 1, anything up top?
没有 目前未发现尸群
We're good. Nothing moving our way.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表