Lydia didn't choose where she came from,
但她选择了她要成为怎样的人
but she chose where she wanted to be.
就跟这个房♥间里的所有人一样
Just like everybody in this room.
我把一些最好的战士留在了山顶寨
I left some of my best fighters at Hilltop,
但如果达里尔说对了戴皮者的人数
but if Daryl's right about these skin job numbers,
那么留守的人还不够
it's not enough people.
我们该组建一支队伍去山顶寨保护他们
We should take a group to Hilltop to protect 'em,
以防万一
just in case.
好主意
It's a good idea.
我会从神之国调取一些人手
I'll take some from the Kingdom.
海边旅馆能分出一些战士
Oceanside can spare some fighters.
亚历山大也是
Alexandria can, too.
那我们早上出发吗
So we head out in the morning?
不 如果我们等待 他们会利用这一点
No, they can take advantage if we wait.
我们今天就走
We should go today.
同意 但派去更多人只是短期解决方案
Agreed. But sending more people is only a short-term solution.
为了面对这一威胁
In order to face this threat,
四个社区必须结成统一战线
the four communities have to present a united front.
所以我提出互相保卫条约
Which is why I'm proposing a mutual protection pact.
对一个社区的攻击
An attack against one community
就是对我们所有人的攻击
is an attack against all of us.
我们团结一致 就能让这些人
Together, we can make these people think twice
在攻击山顶寨前有所顾虑
before moving against the Hilltop.
神之国的领袖
The leadership of the Kingdom
很赞成这个主意
is very amenable to this idea.
海边旅馆同意
Oceanside's down.
好 我们怎么确定
Okay. So, how do we seal it?
握手吐痰 歃血为盟
Spit and shake, blood oath?
怎么了
What?
我正好有合适的东西
I have just the thing.
什么
What?
你怎么
How did you...
他有魔力
Well, he's magic.
很明显
Obviously.
我离开时可能带走了一些东西
I may have taken a few things with me when I left.
我做了我认为我正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
抱歉事情变成那样
I'm sorry for the way it went down.
我也是
Me too.
谢谢你
And thank you.
你当时是对的
You were right.
你也是
You were, too.
我就知道会有这么一天
I knew this day would come.
我从未怀疑过
Never doubted it for a moment.
神之国
约翰·汉考克[独♥立♥宣言的第一个签署人]
John Hancock,
羡慕吧
eat your heart out.
卡萝尔王后
海边宾馆 瑞秋·沃德
山顶寨 塔拉·查尔莫斯
应该由委员会主席来签
It should be the head of the council.
亚历山大
不管你面对什么
No matter what you're facing.
一定要固定手肘
You want to keep your elbows locked
肩膀位于胸部中心上方
and your shoulders over the middle of the chest.
按压频率每分钟100次
We're going for a hundred compressions per minute.
要确保胸部...
Now, you want to make sure that the chest...
我想跟你换樵夫的斧头 但是
I'll trade you for the woodcutter's axe, but...
最好拿一把
You're always better off with an axe
可以当武器的斧头
that was meant to be a weapon.
能看出这斧刃的形状
See how the shape of that blade
和砍木头的斧刃不一样吗
is different from a woodcutting blade?
我都快被晒干了
I reckon I'll be about dried out here presently.
涡旋星系的旋臂都比你的手臂好
I've seen better arms on a spiral galaxy.
你连甜甜圈都拿不稳 更别说
You couldn't even dunk a donut, let alone --
他们要怎么处理这些东西
What are they gonna do with all this stuff?
他们怎么能放得下所有的东西
How do they even have room for everything?
我不知道 他们就做了
I dunno. They just do.
他们就是这样表达自己的
It's how they express themselves, you know?
看到什么喜欢的东西了吗
Do you see anything you like?
我都不知道怎么回答这个问题
I don't even know how to answer that question.
我也该走了
I should be going, too.
山顶寨有危险都是因为我
If Hilltop's in danger, it's 'cause of me.
不 不是的 是因为我
No, it isn't. It's 'cause of me.
我真希望我能一起去
I wish I could go, too.
去
Go?
你才刚回来
You just got here.
没有你山顶寨也能活
Hilltop can survive without you.
我期待今晚在影院看到你俩
I expect to see you both at the movies tonight.
你们要放电影吗
You're showing a movie?
是啊 你有看过电影吗
Yeah. Have you ever seen one?
有 小时候看过 但...
Yeah, when I was a kid, but...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是经历刚刚发生的那些事
Just -- Just with everything that just happened,
看电影这个想法让人觉得有点...
the idea of watching a movie just feels a little...
不务正业
Frivolous?
没事 你会习惯的
It's okay. You get used to it.
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
我还有时间带她再转转吗
Do I have time to show her around a bit more?
去吧 我不会不辞而别的
Go. I won't leave without saying goodbye.
好 谢啦
Okay. Thanks.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们儿子今晚要带姑娘去看电影约会了
Our son is taking a girl on a date to the movies tonight.
你刚刚说的每一个词听上去都很不可思议
Everything you've just said sounds completely impossible.
我知道从严格意义上算我赌输了
I know that I technically lost our bet.
没有什么严不严格意义的
I mean, there was nothing technical about it --
你就是输了
you just lost.
你能和他讲讲道理吗
Will you please make him see reason?
我甚至不知道你俩在争什么
I don't even know what you two are arguing about.
今晚放电影之前我要弹吉他
I'm playing guitar before the movie tonight.
我想把节目从"与卢克共度良宵"
I'm trying to make "A Night With Luke"
改成"与卢克和朋友们共度良宵"
into "A Night With Luke and Friends."
拜托
Oh, come on.
你不能让他一个人上台呀
I mean, you can't let him go out onstage by himself.
你必须得上
Y-You're doing this.
我想听我的歌♥手男朋友唱歌♥
I want to hear my crooner boyfriend croon.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
这词就这么溜出来了
Well, it just came out.
但是 没错啊 你确实是我的男朋友
But, yeah. You're my boyfriend.
我是说 我觉得你是
I mean, I-I think you are.
你是吗
Are you?
我是
I am.
那就好
Good.
恭喜呀
Congratulations.
你俩太可爱了
You guys are adorable.
-好了 我们能回到正题上吗 -对
- Okay, could we get back to the task at hand here? - Right.
抱歉 女朋友 他打赌输了
Sorry, girlfriend. He lost the bet.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
忘了那个赌约吧 那玩意不清不楚的
Forget the bet -- the bet was confusing.
就当是废话了
I-It's a wash.
她想听你唱歌♥ 我知道她想
She wants to hear you sing -- I can tell she does.
我说得挺清晰明了了
I mean, you know, I-I said that explicitly.
为她而唱吧 伙计
Sing for her, man.
为她而唱
Sing for her!
来嘛
Come on.
你会考虑一下吗
You're gonna think about it?
我从没见过卢克这么兴奋
怎么了
你离开了
不辞而别
每一次道别都有可能是最后一次
如果你死了怎么办
你是我姐姐
但你居然就这样走了
对不起 我当时没在思考
但他们要放任那个婴儿去死
那让许多情感涌上我心头
我以为我已经处理好了 但我猜其实没有
我只是把它们都压下去了
没关系的 我懂的
以西结用关于瑞克的动人演说为集市开幕
Ezekiel started the fair off with a nice speech about Rick.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表