You just had to give me the girl.
其他人都不会死
No one else had to die.
现在这个协议
Now that deal...
取消了
is done.
在你没回来之前 我不会有任何享受
I won't enjoy anything until you're back.
真不敢相信米琼恩来了
I can't believe Michonne came.
她还真是令人佩服
You gotta give her props.
她让所有人保持警觉
She keeps everybody on their toes.
看来亚历山大还是有希望的
I guess there's hope for Alexandria after all.
我正到处找你呢
Was wondering where you've been.
你刚才在打靶水桶那里没看见我
You -- You missed me at the dunk tank.
该死
Dammit.
怀着孩子让我精疲力竭
This whole "growing a body in my body" thing is really taking it out of me.
我本来打算躺下休息
I was gonna lay down.
-不过 你在干什么 -这个嘛
- But what are you doing? - Well.
我用烤盘做的灯固定架
I traded in some pie-tin light fixtures
和玉米衣做的清教♥徒♥玩偶
and a dozen Pilgrim people constructed from corn husks
换来了这些业余无线电配件
for these ham radio parts.
我想着如果能把它启动和运行起来
Figure if I can get it up and running,
之前建的中继器也许就能让我们互相通讯
that repeater we set up might allow us all to talk to each other.
尽管我们之间距离很远 分歧更是很大
Despite the great distance and our even greater differences,
但如果知道
it'd be nice
我们仍能跟彼此交流 那一定很好
to know that we can all still communicate with each other.
我喜欢这想法
I like it.
我想告诉你 尤金
And so you know, Eugene,
我俩还是可以聊天的
you and I can still talk.
我知道很多东西变了
I know a lot's changing, but
但那不代表我们的关系也得改变
that doesn't mean things need to change between us.
我知道你为加百利和我们做了什么 谢谢你
I know what you did for Gabriel. For us. So, thank you.
你太客气了
Well, that's mighty courteous,
但你无需谢我
but no thank you is necessary,
因为那无关个人意愿 我必须那么做
as it was more of a "haveta" versus "wanta" situation.
纯属职责所在
Obligation-wise.
好吧
Right.
你不是很累
I thought you were en route
要去好好休息一下吗
to get some much needed R and R?
本来是的 不过
I was, but this is more of
这无关个人意愿 我必须这么做
a "haveta" versus "wanta" situation.
纯属职责所在
Obligation-wise.
有几位绅士 包括我
Couple of fine gentlemen, including myself,
晚点将主办一场社区间的角色扮演活动
are hosting an inter-community RPG campaign later
-如果你有兴趣... -别得寸进尺
- if you're interested -- - Don't push it.
收到
Roger that.
你们知道希瓦的故事吗
Do you guys know the story of Shiva?
不知道
No. No. No. No.
且听我娓娓道来
I'll tell you right now...
你还好吗 你好像迷路了
You okay? You look lost.
没事 我只是...
Yeah. I'm just...
在找人
looking for someone.
好吧 希望你能找到
Okay, I hope you find them.
山顶寨居民可以向海边旅馆和亚历山大的人
And the Hilltoppers could learn fighting techniques
学习格斗技巧
from the Oceansiders and the Alexandrians,
你们也能学习我们的
and you guys can learn from us.
我们之间可以互相取长补短
You know, we can find out each other's weaknesses, strengths.
彼此支持
Have each other's backs.
这样我们都能变得更强大 你们意下如何
We'd all become better fighters, for sure. What do you think?
那应该很有用
That should work well.
是啊 海边旅馆加入
Yeah, totally. Count Oceanside in.
太好了
Great.
等下周集市结束后就开始
We'll start next week, when the fair ends.
快要入冬了
It'll be winter soon.
你还好吧
You okay?
我没事 只是想赶快出发
Yeah. I just want to get on the road.
明天一早就得离开
Got to leave at first light.
我明白
I understand.
但你的社区有你之前派出的人管理
But your community is in good hands
-不会有差错 -我知道
- with the people you sent out already. - I know.
但我想让他们知道 当困难来临时
But I want them to know they can count on me
他们能依靠我
when trouble comes.
他们的领袖会在危难时刻出现
That they have a leader that shows up for them.
我认为没人会怀疑这一点
I don't see any reason anyone should doubt that.
我去做好准备
I'm gonna go gear up.
我回来后 谈谈训练设施
When I get back, we should talk about training facilities.
我有两个理想的地点
I have a couple places that could be perfect.
也可以去我们海滩
We can offer the beach.
那就有三个了
That's three.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你想用中速民谣开场
You want to start with a mid-tempo ballad, man?
-有何不可 -这些人需要希望
- Why not? - These people need hope.
他们索求希望
They demand it.
不 不 他们理应得到希望
No, no, no. They deserve it.
我居然让你说服我参加这个
I can't believe I let you talk me into this.
顺其自然就好
Oh, just go with it.
我保证 等这一切结束后
I-I-I promise, when it's all over,
我只会在我们余生
I'll only make fun of you, like,
轻微地取笑你
the tiniest bit for the rest of our lives.
我到处找你
I was looking everywhere for you.
我被别的吸引了注意
I just got turned around.
你确定吗
You sure?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
快瞧这个宝宝
Look at this baby.
他该叫亚当
This baby is an Adam.
我们要用世间第一个男人的名字命名他
We're naming him after the first man.
我不喜欢这个名字
I don't like it.
我上学时认识一个亚当
I knew an "Adam" in school,
他可是个十足的混♥蛋♥
and he was a real asshole.
你确定校园恶霸不是你吗
You're sure you weren't the asshole?
盖奇和罗德尼居然对你说那种话
I can't believe Gage and Rodney would say that to you.
所以那不是真的吗
So it's not true?
什么
What?
不 当然不是
No, no way.
听我说 他们只是犯浑
Look, they're just being jerks.
我不知道艾迪是不是对我有那种感情
I don't know if Addy likes me like that,
但我不喜欢她
but I don't like her.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
很好
Well, good.
如果罗德尼和盖奇说的是真话
If Rodney and Gage were telling the truth,
我会后悔拿羊屎丢他们脸的
I'd feel bad about shoving goat shit in their faces.
不 别担心
Oh, no, no. Don't worry.
管道而已
It's just one of the pipes.
经常这样
Happens all the time.
但我应该去看看
I should probably go take a look, though.
马上回来
I'll be back soon.
好
Good.
在影院帮我占个座
Save me a seat next to you at the movie, okay?
好
Yeah.
你没迷路吧
Are you finding your way all right?
我是以西结国王
I'm King Ezekiel.
我是迷路了
I am.
我是亚历山大的黛博拉
I'm Deborah from Alexandria.
但你可以叫我黛比
But you can call me Debbie.
你能相信米琼恩来了吗
Can you believe Michonne came?
要不是亲眼看见她 我也不信
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen her myself.
很抱歉我们以前没见过
I'm sorry we've never met.
我觉得现在大家不熟了真可惜
I think it's quite a shame we don't all know each other anymore,
但还好情况要变了
but, thankfully, that's gonna change.
我也这样希望
I sure hope so.
神之国太美了
The Kingdom is absolutely amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我自己都觉得收拾得很干净
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表