We don't have a choice.
我们战斗 和以前一样
We fight, as always.
我们战斗
We fight.
不 你别去惹那个女人
他们能走到今天是有理由的
他们也经历过科尔波特之类的事
由美子好了以后我们就走
既然这是我们的命 那就听天由命
你不翻译吗
你不觉得我们至少应该
试着说服米琼恩吗
天啊 你别也去白费力了
-她说... -我知道
- She says... - I know.
我们需要这个
We need this.
这是由美子说过的一切
Everything Miko talks about.
听她的话 好吗
Listen to her, okay?
她说的对
She's right.
他们这里有小孩子
They got little kids here.
你想去斗嘴 可以
You wanna fight debate style? Cool.
如果你想真的战斗
Or you wanna fight-fight?
我觉得不如留着力气跟坏人斗
I say let's save it for somebody who deserves it, right?
可以吗 有人投票同意吗
Yes? I get a yes vote on that?
同意
Yes.
凯利
Kelly.
同意 少数服从多数
Yes. Majority rules.
现在交出来
Hand it over now.
-快啊 -拜托了
- Come on. - Please.
想一晚上 好吗
Sleep on it, all right?
明天早上你会好受很多
You'll feel better about it in the light of day.
-等等 -戒指我可以不要
- Wait. - The ring, I could let go.
但那些东西属于我认识的人
But that stuff belonged to people I knew,
他们外出后再没回来过
people who went out and never came back.
东西是我们找到的 我们什么都没做
We found that stuff. We didn't do anything.
你伤了我儿子
You hurt my son.
我发誓你永远不会再见到我们
I swear you'll never see us again.
我知道
I know.
小瑞
Rj!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你为什么醒着
What are you doing awake?
-妈妈 我累了 -你想睡吗
- Mommy, I'm tired. - You sleepy?
你为什么...
Why did you...?
你少收了一把
You missed one.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没看错我
You were right about me.
我做过一些事 很坏的事
I've done things. Terrible things.
如果我有这一切
If I had all this,
我也不会相信我
I wouldn't trust me, either.
我们都做过一些事
We've all done things.
不然不会走到今天
Or else we wouldn't be here.
那些事不是很容易承受
it isn't always that easy to live with.
总比失去一切好
It's better than losing everything.
朱迪思·格兰姆斯
Judith Grimes.
你说过爸爸会想给我的
You said Dad would've wanted me to have it
让我保护自己和爱的人
to protect myself and the people I love.
他会想的 但应该由我来保护你
Yeah, he would have, but I'm the one who's supposed to be protecting you.
所以你才赶他们走吗
Is that why you're kicking them out?
因为我觉得爸爸也会
'Cause I think Dad would've wanted me
让我做昨天我做的事
to do what I did yesterday, too.
他会很骄傲的
He would've been proud.
你的哥哥也会
Your brother, too.
那你为什么不帮他们
Then why won't you help them?
总有一天你会明白的
You'll understand someday.
我知道你有时会和他说话
I know you talk to him sometimes.
也和卡尔说话
To Carl, too.
我已经开始忘记他们的声音了
I'm starting to forget their voices.
我不想忘 但记忆越来越模糊
I'm not trying to, but they keep fading away.
我希望你还能听见他们的声音
I hope you can still hear them.
妈妈 我饿了
Mama, I'm hungry now.
快点
Come on!
该死 它们紧追不舍
Damn it. They just keep coming.
它们快赶上了 我们走
They're catching up. Let's go.
-尤金 -我拖你后腿了
- Eugene! - I'm holding you back.
我无法再坚持了
And I cannot keep on keepin' on.
我愿意在你逃跑时引开它们
I'll gladly distract the -- the dead while you vamoose,
但有件事我一直想
but...there's somethin' I've been working up
鼓足勇气告诉你
the testicular gravitas to tell you,
这件事我埋在心中
somethin' I've been holdin' inside of me
-很久了 -闭嘴
- for a really long time. - Shut up!
别加戏了 我们能逃掉
Don't make this weird. We are making it.
快走
Come on. Now.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么
Yeah?
我很抱歉昨晚说了那话
I'm sorry about what I said last night.
而且 谢谢你
And thank you.
没关系
It's okay.
你安然无恙 这才是最重要的
You're safe, and that's all that matters.
你要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
我们完全走出了地图
Seems like we've gone clear off the map.
你看好路 先生
You keep your eyes on the road, mister.
我知道我要去哪
I know where I'm going.
我知道 但是
I know, but --
要搭车吗 陌生人
Need a ride, stranger?
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
如果我知道恢复后我们要被赶走
If I knew we were gonna be booted as soon as I recovered,
我会把头撞得更狠一点
I would've hit my head a bit harder.
现在撞还不迟
You know, it's not too late.
玛格娜提议再弄伤她
让我们好留下
医生
Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你们的招待
Thank you for your hospitality.
特别是你
Especially you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
计划改变
Change of plans.
有一个很像这里的地方
There's a place a lot like this one.
那里的领袖也许会接纳你们
The leader might take you in.
我会亲自护送你们 和她谈谈
I'll escort you personally, talk to her.
你要带他们去山顶寨吗
You're gonna take them to Hilltop?
和你一起
With you.
你要在到达那里之前看护病人
You gotta keep an eye on your patient till we get there.
发生了什么
她要带我们去一个
我们能留下的地方
谢谢你
祝你好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
我会练的
I'll work on it.
过来
Over.
他们...在...哪
Where...are...they?
肯定在附近
They must be close.
别让他们逃掉
Don't let them get away.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表