剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
请你...
Just, uh...
一切小心
be careful.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪 真对不起
Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
我没看到你
I didn't even see you.
-别起来 别起来 -好
- Stay down. Stay down, um... - Okay. Yeah.
-我马上叫医生过来 -不用 没事
- I'm gonna call the paramedics. - No, no, no. It's all right.
先生 你先别起来 等医生过来
Sir, I really think you should stay down. Just wait for help.
没事 你看 没什么大问题
Yeah, no, look, there's nothing broken.
-看来我们都挺走运的 -我的天
- I think we both got lucky, you know. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
是我自己冲出来
Kinda came out of there.
根本没给你反应的时间
I didn't give you much of a chance, so...
你的头在流血
Your head is bleeding.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 你要干什么 莎拉
No. Where are you going, Sarah?
不要
No!
不 卡塞尔 你个混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, Castle, you asshole.
操
Shit.
谢谢 完全没事
Thanks for that. As good as new.
我正好在泡咖啡
Um, I was making myself a pot.
-所以... -你太客气了
- So-- - Wow. Uh, you didn't have to do that.
-请用吧 -谢谢
- Oh, please... - Thank you.
这是在我撞到你之后
It's the least I could do
能尽的一点点心意了
after spilling yours all over my windshield.
我没事 我说了...
I'm fine, I tell you. It's...
-不错 -家里好乱
- It's good. I'm, uh... - It's a mess.
对了 我是彼得·卡斯蒂廖内
I'm Pete, by the way. Castiglione.
-我是莎拉·利伯曼 -幸会
- Uh, Sarah. Lieberman. - Pleasure.
你们一家人看起来很漂亮 莎拉
You got a good-looking family, Sarah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你丈夫是做什么工作的
What line of work's your husband in?
他在政♥府♥上班
Uh, he works for the government.
他...其实他已经去世了
He, um... he actually passed away.
一年前
A year ago.
抱歉提起你的伤心事了
Sorry to hear that.
是啊 抱歉 我也不知道为什么要说谎
Yeah. I'm sorry. I don't know why I was gonna lie.
我明白的
You know, I get it. Uh...
一定很难吧
Must be difficult.
你家里有个陌生男人 而且他...
You got a strange man in the house and he's not...
我马上就走 我放下咖啡
I'll take off, all right? I'll just set this coffee--
不不不 没关系的 是我的问题
No, no, no, no, no. It's okay. Please, sorry.
喝完咖啡吧
Um... finish your coffee.
好
Okay.
很遗憾你失去了爱人 莎拉
I'm sorry about your loss, Sarah.
抱歉 只是这整件事令人崩溃
I'm sorry, it's just the... the whole knocking you down and...
你以为自己已经没事了 但...
I mean, you think... you think you're okay and then...
有时碰到什么事又会全想起来
...something just brings it all back.
是啊
Yeah.
我不是存心要说
Uh, I didn't mean to ambush you
丈夫去世的事情让你不自在的
with the whole dead husband thing.
新结识了人 我要说谎吗
It's just, you know, new people, do I lie?
但又觉得有辱对他的缅怀
But then that feels so disloyal to his memories.
你一定觉得我疯了 撞了你还...
You must think I'm crazy. Knocking you down and then--
不不 我不是 完全没有
No, no. Hey, hey. I don't, uh... Not at all.
莎拉 我...
Sarah, you know, I, uh...
我也失去了家人 全部家人
I lost my family. All of 'em.
也不是很久之前的事
It wasn't... It wasn't too long ago.
每天都在奢望会有不一样的结局
Not a day goes by, right? You wish things were different.
奢望自己曾经能做些什么
You wish that you had done something different.
而且 很有负罪感
And... and you feel guilty.
你还在 但他们却不在了
You know, that you're still here and they're not.
你丈夫他...他是生病了吗
Your husband, was he, uh... Was he ill?
不 大卫
Uh, no. Um, David...
大卫他死的时候很英勇
David died doing something very brave...
也很愚蠢
and really stupid.
高兴的时候 我以他为荣
On my good days, you know, I'm proud of him for what he did.
但难过的时候
And on my bad ones,
我只想痛骂他太自私
I just wanna scream in his face for being so selfish.
老实说 如果他现在走进门
Honestly, if he walked through that door right now,
我都不知道是该亲他还是揍他
I don't know if I would kiss him or slap him.
是啊
Yeah.
接啊 弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
-你确定没事吗 -完全没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - As good as new.
谢谢你的咖啡 你多保重
Thank you for the, uh... for the coffee. Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
该死
God damn it!
-我没事 -是吗
- Hey. I'm... I'm okay. - Hey. Yeah?
-是的 我真的没事 -你确定吗
- Yeah. I'm really all right. Yeah. - You sure?
如果你里面有工具的话
If you got any tools in there...
我可以帮你看一下
...I could take a look.
好
Yeah.
那就再好不过了
Yeah, that'd be nice.
步态识别中
别装了 我知道你醒了
Cut your shit. I know you're awake.
你是谁
Who are you?
无论你是谁 你的所作所为都相当愚蠢
Whoever you are, this is the stupidest thing you've ever done.
而且是越来越蠢
And it's getting stupider every second.
你知道我是谁的 对吧
You do know who I am, don't you?
你是那个会告诉我大卫·利伯曼是谁的人
You're the guy who's gonna tell me about David Lieberman.
谁
Who?
利伯曼
Lieberman.
那个黑客 你干掉的那个
The hacker. A man you put down.
我对拷问了解的不多
I know a little bit about this.
我在关塔那摩待过一阵 负责拷问
I spent some time at Guantanamo, in torture.
但其实不太管用
It doesn't work. Not really.
所有提供的信息都存疑
Any information given is suspect.
只要你是专业的 你就该明白
If you were a professional, you would know that.
要想得到真♥相♥ 其实有很多方法
There's many ways to get the truth out of a--
利伯曼是叛徒 他卖♥♥机密
Look, Lieberman was a traitor. He was selling secrets.
他被杀是因为拒绝...
He was killed resisting--
该死 去你♥妈♥的♥
Ah, shit! God damn it!
在我看来 你这样的人是绝不可能
Way I see it, there's no way a guy like you
杀死牵连众多的要案嫌犯
kills a suspect in a case that big.
不可能 除非你也不干净
No way. Not unless you're dirty.
所以如果不是有人付钱让你去做
So either someone paid you to do it...
就是你当时已经在为斯库诺弗效力了
or you were working with Schoonover already.
我发誓 我不...
I swear to God, I don't...
我不认识谁叫斯库诺弗
...I don't know anybody named Schoonover.
也不知道坎大哈的海♥洛♥因♥ 对吗
Nothing about heroin from Kandahar either, is that the case?
你这是自问自答
You just answered your own question.
是吗
Is that right?
该死
Shit!
所以不管是谁让你不敢开口
So no matter whoever's makin' you afraid to talk,
我向你保证 你的担忧...
I promise you, whatever you think--
别动
Freeze.
想都别想 跪下
Don't even think about it. Get on your knees.
快点
Do it!
把手放在脑袋后面
And put your hands behind your head, now.
该死
Holy shit.
你真是找死心切啊
You don't know how to die, do you?
这也太夸张了
This is rich.
你不宣读我的权利吗
You gonna read me my rights?
不
No.
我可不想那么做
I don't think I'm gonna do that.
今晚就是你的死期 弗兰克
Tonight's the night you're gonna die, Frank.
第三次总会有好运
The third time's the charm.
什么惩罚者
The fricking Punisher?
真可悲
You're pathetic.
我都快替你觉得难过了
I almost feel sorry for you.
我们完全知道你会去哪里
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表