剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
I look for 'em... but then I remember.
你也会一样
It's gonna be the same for you.
当你看到你这张丑陋的脸
When you look at your ugly, mangled face,
你就会想起你做了什么
you're gonna remember what you did.
你会记得 比尔
You'll remember, Bill.
你会记得我
You're gonna remember me!
救救我们
Help us.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
求你了
Please.
该死 马达尼
God damn it, Madani.
有我呢
I got you.
有我呢
I got you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
三天后
解开手铐
Uncuff him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你头上中了一枪还这么活蹦乱跳的
Well, you took a bullet to the head and you're still kicking.
总是这么让人吃惊 马达尼
Never cease to amaze, Madani.
也许那颗子弹本来要打到我头上
Maybe that bullet was meant for me, huh?
但你救了我的命
But you saved my life.
那我们再要你的命就太过分了
It would be a shame for us to take that from you.
-你豁免了 卡塞尔先生 -豁免
- You got a pass, Mr. Castle. - Pass?
国家欠你的债永远还不请
The country owes you a debt it can never repay.
为此我感到很抱歉
And for that, I am sorry.
你到底在抱歉什么 是为债还是豁免
What are you sorry for? Is it the debt or is it the pass?
这是什么 收买♥♥吗 你们想让我闭上嘴吗
What is this, a payoff? You want me to keep my mouth shut?
差不多
Pretty much.
我们重新编辑了最近几起案件的说明
We've redirected the narrative for recent events.
路易斯·威尔森和罗素
Lewis Wilson and Russo
现在是唯二两名嫌疑人
are the only suspects anyone needs right now.
官方说法 你仍然在逃
You're officially still at large...
但我们已经抹除了罪犯系统中你的指纹和DNA
but we wiped your prints and DNA from the criminal justice system
换成了一个死人的
and replaced them with those of a dead man.
我们已经尽力把你的人生还给你
We've done what we can to give you your life back.
彼得·卡斯蒂廖内是个自♥由♥人了
Pete Castiglione is a free man.
你曾经遭到背叛
You were betrayed.
我们想办法实现了正义 希望你对此感到满意
Some kind of justice was done, and we hope that's enough for you.
你们没杀我就已经很让我惊讶了
I tell ya, I'm surprised you didn't just kill me.
你们肯定已经考虑过了吧
You must have thought about it, right?
这是迪娜想为你争取的
This is what Dinah wanted for you.
我想找的那些人都已经受到了惩罚
The men I wanted have all been punished.
也许知道尸体埋在那儿是件好事
And maybe knowing where the bodies are buried is a good thing.
享受你的自♥由♥吧 卡塞尔先生
Enjoy your freedom, Mr. Castle.
尽管我不知道对你这样的人来说自♥由♥有什么意义
Though I do wonder what freedom means to a man like you.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
罗素呢 他怎么样了
What about Russo? What happened?
对他抢救了11个小时
Kept him under the knife for 11 hours.
应该保住了一条命
He should live,
但是他们不知道
but they have no idea
他的大脑功能会恢复多少
if he'll ever regain significant brain function,
或者到什么程度
or to what degree.
他可能明天会醒 或者永远不会
He could wake up tomorrow or never.
可能记起一切 也可能连名字都记不起来
Remember everything, or not even his own name.
希望他能记起来
I hope he does.
希望他能记起一切
I hope he remembers everything.
那等我站到他的面前
So that when I stand in front of him...
他就知道我做了我该做的事
he knows I played my part.
闻到香味了
Smell that.
-这香味 -真棒
- Oh, that smell. - So good.
伙计们 过来
You guys, come here.
来了 来了
Oh, coming, coming.
-看上去真棒 -没错
- Oh, that looks so good. - Yeah.
天啊 肯定会很棒 妈妈
Oh, my God! This is gonna be great, Mom.
端好了
Hold it.
-天啊 -放在那里 利奥
- Oh, my God. - You put it over there, Leo.
三天的供述和取证
Three days of depositions and testimony
终于对国安部讲述一切
and walking Homeland through all that stuff,
我一直想着这一刻
and I'm, like, just thinking about this moment, right?
我...
Now, I'm...
我很紧张
I'm nervous.
-我是不是很混账 -是的
- Am I being an asshole here? - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
-好了 我们走 -大卫 我不去
- All right, let's do this. - David, I'm not coming.
你...你知道我为什么不能去
You know... You know why I can't.
上吧 伙计
Do it, buddy.
-他们来了 来 -好
- They're here. Come on. - Okay.
-你们好 -爸爸
- Hi. - Dad!
彼得在哪里
Where's Pete?
来吧
Come on.
科特 最近怎么样
Curt. How's it going?
你知道吗 弗兰克
You know what, Frank?
我得出了结论
I've come to the conclusion
你真是最厉害的扫把星
that you are a shit magnet of the highest order.
好吧 也许你没说错 科特
Yeah, well... you might be right, Curt.
也许你没说错
Might be right.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
我确定 是时候了
Yeah, I'm sure. It's time.
你在这里很安全 弗兰克
You're safe here, Frank.
我们会保守各自的秘密
We keep each other's secrets.
只有这样才能参加
That's the only way this works.
我参加战争这么久
You know, long as I was at war...
我从来没想过 接下来会怎么样
you know, I never thought about, uh, what would happen next.
一切结束后我要干什么
What I was gonna do when it was over.
但我想或许问题就在这里
But I guess that's it, you know.
你觉得这可能是最难熬的 那种沉默
I think that might be the hardest part, the silence.
枪声平静后的沉默
The silence when the gunfire ends.
怎么...
How do...
怎么继续生存
How do you live in that?
我想...
I guess...
我想这就是你们想要弄明白的
I guess that's what you're trying to figure out, huh?
就是你们现在在做的
It's what you guys are doing.
你们想努力弄明白
You're working on it.
我表示尊重
I respect that.
我只是...
I just...
如果你看看你自己
If you're gonna look at yourself,
好好看看镜子 你得...
really look in the mirror, you gotta...
你得承认这就是你
yeah, you gotta admit who you are.
不仅仅是对你自己
But not just to yourself,
你得...向所有人承认
you gotta... admit it to everybody else.
很久以来 我第一次
First time, as long as I can remember,
没有仗可打
I don't have a war to fight.
我想 要我老实说的话 我当时...
And I guess, if I'm gonna be honest, I just...
我很害怕
I'm scared.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表