剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
If the papers are right,
你是在保护参议员不被你老战友所害
you're guarding the senator from your old buddy.
你准备好杀掉卡塞尔了吗
You ready to put Castle down?
逼不得已的话会的
If I have to, yeah.
卡塞尔是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你信吗
Castle's a terrorist. You believe that?
我觉得如果你一直打一只狗 它会疯的
I think that if you beat a dog long enough, it goes crazy.
它以前再好也没用
Doesn't matter how good it was before.
狗疯了以后 你认识的它再也回不来了
After that happens, the dog that you knew is never coming back.
相信我 我告诉你
Trust me when I tell you
如果弗兰克今天没有来袭击
that if Frank doesn't come after my guy today,
我比所有人都能松口气
nobody will be more relieved than me.
这就是我们选择的生活吧
That's the nature of the lives we chose, I guess.
做艰难的决定
Make tough decisions.
为它生或为它死
Live or die by it.
-E1 E2 情况如何 -E2没问题
- Eagle One, Eagle Two, 10-45. - Eagle Two, clear.
-E1听到了吗 -还好吧
- Eagle One, copy. - Everything okay?
我得走了
I gotta go.
所有待命人员前往E1
Available units report to Eagle One.
-可能有麻烦了 -收到
- We may have a situation. - Copy that.
上午10点18分
楼梯A 没人
Stairwell A, clear.
快点 快走
Hurry up! Let's go!
卡塞尔 放下枪
Castle, drop the weapon!
不是我♥干♥的 马达尼 都不是我♥干♥的
This isn't on me, Madani. None of it.
我相信你 放下枪
I believe you. Now drop your weapon.
这不可能 你别插手了
That's not gonna happen. You're just gonna have to let this go.
不 我不会袖手旁观
No. No, I'm not gonna let this go.
你要站在法庭上 告诉全世界
You're gonna stand up in court and tell the world
地狱犬行动 罗林斯和所有事
about Cerberus, Rawlins, everything.
我们的目标是同一帮人 弗兰克
We want the same people, Frank.
我们的目标是一致的
We want the same thing.
你跟某个我认识的家伙聊过了吧
You've been talking to somebody I know, huh?
好吧
Okay.
你跪下来 把手放在头上
You're gonna kneel and put your hands on your head.
你要朝我开枪 那就开枪
You're gonna shoot me, shoot me. Yeah?
我会走下那些台阶
I'm gonna walk down those steps.
你做你该做的
You do what you gotta do.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
-退后 -他要朝你开枪
- Stand down! - He was gonna shoot you!
他是我的犯人 罗素
This is my prisoner, Russo!
后退 不然我就以妨碍公务罪逮捕你
Stand down, or I'll charge you with obstruction.
你为什么还用枪指着我
Why are you still pointing that gun at me?
我是想救你
I am trying to save your life!
比尔
Bill?
我是一名联邦特工 要求你放下枪
I'm a federal agent, ordering you to drop the weapon!
你没必要受伤
No need for you to get hurt.
他死了 一切都结束了
This dies with him.
卡塞尔 后退
Castle, stay back.
这是战争 迪娜
It was war, Dinah.
战争中唯一的罪就是战败
And the only crime in a war is to lose.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
让开
Walk away.
楼下
Downstairs now!
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
你杀了施泰因
You killed Stein.
我们上
Let's move!
-把手举起来 -趴在地上
- Put your hands up! - Get down on the ground!
-快点趴下 -赶紧放下武器
- Right now! Get down! - Drop that weapon right now!
把你们的手给我举起来
Show me your goddamn hands!
趴下
On the ground!
我是国安...
I'm Homeland--
你会后悔你没打死我
You're gonna wish you shot me!
趴在地上
Down on the ground!
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Don't move, asshole!
你准备告诉我为什么你和罗素
You wanna tell me why you and Russo
会拿着枪指着对方 而不管卡塞尔吗
were pointing guns at each other instead of Castle?
-意见不同 -你的枪开过火
- Difference of opinion. - Your weapon had been fired.
-我要阻止卡塞尔 -罗素的枪也是
- I had to stop Castle. - And so had Russo's.
他可能也是这么告诉你的
Yeah. He probably told you the same thing.
不 警官说看到
No, the officers said they
你和罗素持械僵持
saw an armed standoff between you and Russo.
我本来控制住了局面
I had the situation under control,
但是罗素非要杀死我的犯人
yet Russo seemed intent on putting a bullet in my prisoner.
我能理解他的立场
Well, I can understand his point of view.
卡塞尔杀了不少罗素的人
Castle just killed a bunch of Russo's men.
你有什么证据吗 警探
Do you have any actual proof of that, Detective?
弹道 或者证人
Ballistics? Witnesses?
有多少人确定地说卡塞尔今天杀了人
How many people say Castle actually killed anyone today?
你为什么这么确定他是无辜的
Why are you so certain he's innocent, huh?
来啊 帮帮我
Come on. Help me see it.
你想让我着眼大局 那让我看看
You want me to see this big picture here, then paint it for me.
我觉得你和我一样
I don't think you believe
也不相信卡塞尔是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Castle's a terrorist any more than I do.
问题是 马奥尼警探
Question is, Detective Mahoney...
有人愿意在他们打死他前
is anyone willing to give him the chance to prove that...
给他证明自己的机会吗
before they shoot him down?
我还没说你可以走了
I didn't say you can leave.
然而我还是要走
But I'm going to anyway.
-我能和她谈谈吗 -警探要找她谈
- Can I borrow her for a minute? - Detective wants to talk to her.
-她被逮捕了吗 -没有
- She under arrest? - No.
那等佩吉小姐准备好了自然会来找你
Then Miss Page will be with you when she's ready.
我也许真该搞一套警徽
I might have to get one of those.
今天真是够呛
God, what a day.
的确不怎么样
There have been better.
你和我曾经聊过信任的问题 凯伦
You and I once had a conversation about trust, Karen.
"故事背后的故事" 你还记得吗
"The story beneath the story." You remember that?
历历在目
Vividly.
那天你就知道弗兰克·卡塞尔还活着 却没告诉我
You knew Frank Castle was alive that day. You didn't tell me.
你不是也这么对我的吗
I thought that's what you did to me.
有很多人想要弄死弗兰克
Look, there are a lot of people that want Frank dead.
有些有权势的人会利用现在发生的事
Powerful people who will use what happened here as an excuse
追捕他 杀死他
to hunt him down and kill him.
-我不想发生这种事 -谁
- I don't want that to happen. - Who?
特工 如果你知道是谁 做点什么吧
Agent, if you know who, then do something about it.
没这么简单
It's not that easy.
我需要弗兰克
I need Frank.
你们俩有联♥系♥ 我知道
You two have a connection. I know that.
如果你知道他在哪里 或怎么联♥系♥他 拜托
If you know where he is, or how to contact him, please.
我是他最好的机会
I'm the best chance he's got.
他不像大家说的那样
He's not who they say he is.
他救了我的命
Saved my life.
再一次
Again.
这算是我们另一个共同点吧
Well, that's something else we have in common.
去休息吧
Now, get some rest.
我有炸♥弹♥
Hey! Hey! I got a bomb!
上午10点22分
我有炸♥弹♥
I got a bomb!
-别再靠近了 -不
- Hey! Don't you come any closer! - No.
-不 他有炸♥弹♥ -冷静
- No, he has bomb. - Easy.
他有炸♥弹♥ 住手
He has a bomb! Stop!
听她的 敢开枪 我就引爆
Listen to her! You shoot me, this goes off!
我根本不在乎 我要引爆
Hey! Hey, I don't give a shit! This will go off!
不要开枪
Stay the line.
路易斯
Lewis...
路易斯 你...打算怎么办 我们怎么办
Lewis, what... what's the plan? What do we do now, huh?
"像士兵一样等待 像...士兵一样等待"
"Wait like a soldier Wait, wait like a soldier"
-我真的很害怕 -"像..."
- I'm really scared here, okay? - "Wait, wait..."
如果我们聪明点 我们能脱身
We can get out of this if we're smart.
-"像...士兵一样等待" -这里肯定都是警♥察♥
- "Wait, wait like a soldier" - I bet there are cops all over here.
我不会去自首
I'm not gonna give myself up.
我不要进监狱 我要好好想想
I am not gonna go to jail. I need to goddamn think!
-没必要再出现死伤了 -闭嘴
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表