剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
小心
Look out!
该死
Damn it.
熄火 下车
Turn off the engine! Get out of the car!
现在怎么办
Now what?
惩罚者 第二季 第一集
*时代在变*
*Times are changing, you bet*
*似乎年纪越大*
*Seems the older I get*
*越是无法融入*
*The less I seem to fit*
*这年轻人的世界*
*In a young person's world*
*我爬得越高*
*And the higher I climb*
*越能看清陷阱*
*The more I see design*
*我们都被套住*
*How they keep us all confined*
*失去最珍贵的一切*
*Robbing oysters of their pearls*
*我是个局外人 是没人骑的马*
*And I am the outsider A horse with no rider*
*我是个斗士 哪怕经历最黑暗的日子*
*I am a fighter When the darkest day is done*
*我是个幸存者 不会任人宰割*
*And I am the survivor Not lay down and die-er*
有空再给我来一瓶 谢谢
One more when you have a chance. Thank you.
给你的
That's for you.
-真不要记个账吗 -不了
- Sure you don't want to run a tab? - No, no.
一次就一瓶 谢谢
Just one beer at a time. Thank you.
打扰
Excuse me.
林格
Hey, Ringo.
长得嫩 没办法
Curse of a youthful complexion, I guess.
-要什么 -雪碧 加柠檬和冰
- What will it be? - Sprite with lemon and ice.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
-抱歉 -你看什么看 糙汉
- Sorry. - What are you looking at, rough road?
"糙汉"
"Rough road"?
就是"一脸开了40英里的疲倦"
As in, "40 miles of," "face like."
-干什么 -是你在盯着我 丫头
- What? - Hey, look, you're staring at me, kid.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
-还要别的吗 -不用了
- Anything else? - No.
真可爱
Charmer.
是啊
Right.
糙汉
Rough road.
还挺逗的
That was kinda funny, though.
你喜欢啊
You liked that, huh?
我就来
I'll be right with you.
*离午夜只有六分钟 酒杯溢了出来*
*We're six minutes to midnight With an overflowing cup*
洛拉旅馆 枪手詹宁斯今晚现场表演
*漫长的一天结束 我回家打开收音机*
*I get home from a long day Put on the radio*
*想要听听乡村之魂 却找不到*
*Looking for some country soul And I don't find it, no*
*大路朝天*
*It's a dirt road free for all *
*几个老伙计自称逍遥*
*Some old boys sayin' they're outlaws*
*穿得像模像样 大话说得好听*
*They dress the part And they talk the talk*
*你知道他们走路的模样也是学的老一套*
*You know they've been taught To walk the walk*
*他们是群硬汉*
*These boys think they're tough*
给我来一杯 也给你一杯
Hey, let me get a pint. And one for you, too.
-谢谢了 我回头再喝 -现在陪我喝嘛
- Thanks, man. I'll grab it later. - Have it with me now.
我工作时不喝酒
I don't drink when I'm working, man.
得了 套路我懂
Come on. I know how this works.
你不陪我喝 只想拿我的七块钱
You don't have a drink with me and just keep my seven bucks.
我不想给你钱
I don't wanna give you this money.
我想要你陪我喝一杯
I want you to have a drink with me.
-为什么 -我觉得你是个漂亮妹子
- Yeah, why's that? - I think you're a good-looking woman.
我想知道 你的文身到哪
'Cause I'm wondering how far those tattoos go.
我想舔舔那文身
'Cause I'd like to lick 'em.
或许 你也想呢
And I think, maybe, you might like that, too.
难说啊 但我还得工作
You never know. But I gotta work.
这里有文身的女人多得是
And, uh, plenty of ladies in here with tattoos.
我是约翰尼
I'm Johnny.
约翰尼 你马上放开我的手臂
Johnny, you're gonna have to let go of my arm now.
她还要工作呢
Lady's trying to work.
你抓着她的胳膊 她还怎么给你倒酒
How's she gonna pour drinks with you holding onto her arm?
放开吧
Let go.
谢谢 你没事吧
Thank you. You all right?
嗯 他就是个醉汉
Yeah. He's just a drunk.
我要是觉得你值得我泡肯定是醉了
I must be if I thought you were worth my time...
荡♥妇♥
skank.
真有档次
That's classy.
抱歉 你说什么了吗
I'm sorry, did you say something?
嗯
Yeah.
你让我今晚开心了
You just made my night.
屎蛋
Shitbird.
喜欢吗 滚蛋
You like that? Get out of here.
你干什么 别...
What are you doing? Don't do--
给你两个选择
You got two choices:
你可以走出去 或者被我扛出去 他也是
you can walk out or I will carry your ass out... like him.
林格 他是好人 他刚刚在帮我
Hey, Ringo. He's good, man. He was helping me out. Can you...
-你没事 -把他赶出去就行
- You good here? - Just get rid of him, will ya?
起来
Get your ass up.
总要面对这种混♥蛋♥
Dealing with assholes like that all the time.
-真不应该 -是啊
- You shouldn't have to. - Yeah, well...
可以再给我来瓶啤酒吗
I could trouble you for another beer?
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
不需要你救的
Didn't need saving.
或许我就是不喜欢混♥蛋♥呢
Maybe I just don't like assholes.
-给你的 谢谢 -不 我请
- That's for you. Thank you. - No. It's on me.
不 没事 你不用客气
No, that's okay. You don't have to do that.
我请
It's on me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫什么
Got a name?
-彼得 -彼得
- Pete. - Pete.
贝丝
Beth.
谢谢你请的啤酒 贝丝
Thank you for the beer, Beth.
-认识你很高兴 彼得 -嗯
- Nice to meet you, Pete. - Yeah.
我说出来
I give them up...
他们会杀了我的
they will kill me.
你被绑在椅子上流着血 你还有选择吗
Said the bleeding man tied to a chair.
我知道你是纽约来的 谁派你来的
I know you came from New York. Who sent you?
放聪明点
Be smart.
孔切夫斯基
Konchevsky?
谁啊
Who is that?
我是...
I'm...
无所谓 我为...
Doesn't matter. I work...
我之前为菲奥娜工作
worked for Fiona.
是啊 她昨天该来的 她人呢
Yes, yes. I expected her yesterday. Where is she?
她死了
She's dead.
有人把他们都杀了 就剩我了
Someone killed them all. I'm the only one left.
-你有我付钱买♥♥的东西吗 -你听到了吗
- Do you have what I paid for? - Did you hear me?
有人知道了
Someone knows.
不管这是什么 有人为此杀了他们所有人
Whatever-- Whatever this is, they killed them all for it.
除了你
Except you.
把照片带来给我 我会保护你
Bring the photographs to me, I will keep you safe.
不
No.
不管这怎么回事 我不想掺和
Look, whatever this is, I want out of it.
我拿钱 你拿照片 然后我们两清
I get the money, you get the photos, and we're done.
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
密歇根州
Michigan.
-你为什么在密歇根州 -我跑了
- Why are you in Michigan? - I ran.
绝不会有人来这里找我
Last place anyone would ever look for me.
我也绝不会来这里找什么
Last place I'd ever look for anything.
那里很吵 不好听清你说话
It's very noisy there. Very hard to hear you.
明晚来见我
Meet me here tomorrow night.
否则我就跑了 你再别想找到我了
Or else I'm in the wind, and you'll never hear from me again.
洛拉旅馆
Lola's Roadhouse.
一个人来 我会找到你
Come alone. I'll find you.
你相信天意吗 谢尔盖
Do you believe in providence, Sergei?
我都不知道那什么意思
I don't even know what that is.
我本来不知道这个女孩的存在
I didn't know about this girl.
我遗漏了她
I had missed her.
但她又送上门了 这就是天意
But then she's brought back to me. And that is providence.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表