剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
我们怎么办
What do we do?
-干掉他们 -趴下
- Take 'em down. - Get Down!
上 上 上
Move! Move! Move!
普鲁特倒地了
Pruitt's down!
掩护我
Cover me.
他们击倒巴什尔了
They got Bashille!
-该死 -你无处可逃了
- Shit. - You have nowhere to go!
-施泰因 到后面包抄他们 -掩护我
- Stein, flank and get behind them. - Cover me.
撤退
Fall back!
等等 回来 不 不
Wait! Come back! No! No!
施泰因 有一个人往东边跑了
Stein, we've got a runner on the east side.
放下枪 我说放下枪
Drop it! I said drop it!
算了 不用了 这样我就能开枪了
You know what? Don't! I'd love the excuse.
把手放在脑后
Hands behind your head.
把手放在脑后
Hands behind your head!
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
Get on your knees!
你要是敢动一下 混♥蛋♥
Move an inch, asshole,
我会非常乐意把你的脸打烂
and I will gladly shoot you in the goddamn face.
现在谁最帅
Who's pretty now?
一名联邦探员受伤
Federal agent down.
需要救护车
We need EMT, right now.
一名联邦探员受伤 需要救护车
Federal agent down. We need EMT, right now.
一名联邦探员受伤 一名联邦探员受伤
Federal agent down. Federal agent down.
塞姆
Sam?
塞姆
Sam.
你会没事的 清醒点
You're gonna be okay. Stay with me. Please.
救命啊 没事的 清醒点
Help! Hey, it's okay. Stay with me.
清醒点 塞姆
Stay with me, Sam.
不要 不要 救命
Come on. Come on! Help!
救命 塞姆
Help! Sam...
我需要你...我需要你为我坚强一点
I need you... I need you to be strong for me now, okay?
来人帮帮我
Someone help me!
求你了 求你了
Please. Please...
不 不
No, no...
不
No.
好样的
Attaboy.
-螺旋真不错 -没错
- Sweet spiral. - My man.
扔得好
Good throw.
不错
There it is.
真棒
Nice.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
Yeah, don't worry about that.
不如来个长传
Why don't you go long, buddy?
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
-你在逗我吗 -他需要我 弗兰克
- Are you kidding me? - He needs me, Frank.
赶紧离开这里
Get the hell outta here.
听我说
Hey, listen to me.
你想害他被杀吗 你想那样吗
You wanna get him killed? Is that what you wanna do?
他还是个孩子 他需要我
He's a little baby. He needs me.
你想让我去找马达尼 我去
Want me to go to Madani, I'll go.
我什么都愿意做 但你得赶紧离开
I'll do whatever it takes. But you gotta go.
他们会杀了他
They'll kill him.
大卫 他们会杀了他 快走
David, they will kill him. Go. Go.
掩盖好你的行踪
Cover your ass up.
-那是谁 -就是个路人
- Who was that? - Nah. Just some guy.
我要他别在这里转悠
I told him not to hang out around here.
-继续玩吧 -好
- Let's play. - My man.
接得好 好样的
Hey, what a catch! Attaboy.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表