剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Well, here we are.
怎么说的来着 痛苦的一对
What is it they say? Misery loves company?
今天很不顺吗
Rough day, huh?
这一周都很不顺
Rough week.
非常非常特殊的一周
Special, special week.
我的儿子突然变成了恶霸
My boy is a bully, all of a sudden.
他打了他的姐姐
He hit his sister.
而我女儿如果拿不到A就会揍自己
And she beats herself up if she gets anything less than an A.
她太想掌控一切了
I mean, she's just so desperate to control everything.
我感觉 我感觉我好像
And I feel like... I feel like I'm living
和两个受伤的人
with these two people...
住在一起
who are hurting...
我不知道该怎么让他们不再受伤
and I don't know how to stop that hurt.
我感觉
And I feel...
我感觉我们好像都在默默流血 你明白吗
I feel like we're all just bleeding out, you know what I mean?
这些孩子 他们...
You know, those kids, they, uh...
我这么说 你可能会很想
You're probably gonna wanna punch me in the mouth
揍我 但是...
for saying this, but...
一切都会好起来的
things are gonna get better for you.
你的一切都好起来了吗
Have they gotten better for you?
我 听着 我孤身一人
For me? Yeah. Yeah, look, I'm alone.
我孤身一人很久了 我...我很喜欢
I've been alone so long, I... I like it.
我藏在其中
You know, I hide in it.
我只知道 走出来的唯一办法
One thing I know is that the only way out...
就是找到你在乎的东西
is to find something that you care about.
这些孩子可能让你气得发疯 他们可能...
Those kids, they might drive you crazy. They might...
可能让你非常生气 但是...
They might make you completely batshit, but...
正因为有他们 你才能熬下来
they're the reason you're gonna get through this.
你找到你所在乎的东西了吗
Have you found something to do that for you?
也许吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我觉得利伯曼一家会
I think things are gonna get a lot better
好起来的
for the Lieberman family.
我觉得他们很快就会好起来的
I think they're gonna get a lot better very soon.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
只是感觉
Just a feeling.
希望你说的没错
I hope you're right.
他不会来了
He ain't coming.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表