剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
告诉监察办公室 提前作部署
Tell OIG. Get out ahead of this thing.
他还活着 说明你的案子可以立案了
The fact he's alive means your case has validity.
我不会公开这个消息的
I'm not going public with this.
那是你的决定
Well, that's your call.
但是如果他们在问询时
But they ask me a direct question
直截了当地问我
about it in an official Q and A?
我不会撒谎
I'm not gonna lie.
我希望有人能知道些什么
Yeah. I'm banking on one of them knowing something.
弗兰克·卡塞尔 爱德华·德罗根 加纳·汉德森
Frank Castle, Edward Drogin, Gunner Henderson.
谁会给自己孩子取名加纳
Who names their kid Gunner?
爱德华·德罗根 加纳·汉德森
Edward Drogin, Gunner Henderson.
这上面起码有20多个名字
There's gotta be 20 names on here.
是的 我希望有人能知道些什么
Yeah. I'm banking on one of them knowing something.
弗兰克 你有邮件
Frank, you got mail.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
你要告诉我这和凯伦·佩吉有什么关系吗
You gonna tell me how Karen Page fits in?
-不 -好吧
- Nope. - Right.
我们需要些牛奶
Well, we could use some milk.
还有1/16的烙铁头
And some 1/16th solder tips.
我今天过得很有意思
So I had an interesting day.
国土安♥全♥局♥调查部门的
The, uh, special agent in charge
主管特工今天打电♥话♥给我
of Homeland Security investigations called me up.
猜猜她想聊聊谁
Guess who she wanted to talk about?
你见过马达尼了
Yeah. So you met Madani, huh?
我觉得她知道你还活着
I think she knows you're alive.
我把她从一辆...着火的车里拉了出来
I pulled her out of a... a burning car, so...
当时车翻了
She was also upside down.
看来你是不得不救她 是吗
Then I guess you kinda had to, didn't you?
我想是的
I guess.
你和那辆翻倒着火的车有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with that upside down burning car?
有点关系
Kinda.
看来大卫·利伯曼有
Take it David Lieberman had, uh...
-你想要找的答案吧 -有一点
- the answers you were looking for? - Some.
干掉我的人当初也对他动手了
Same people who came after me came after him.
-他还活着吗 -他很聪明
- Is he alive? - He was smart.
他逃了出来 假装自己死了
Got out ahead of it. Played possum.
他保护了自己的家人 凯伦
He kept his family safe, Karen.
你知道 我一直...
You know, I've been...
在想我的孩子 弗兰基
thinking about my son, Frankie.
我记得第二次派驻结束得出人意料地快
I remember, second to last deployment ended unexpectedly, right?
于是我回家了 想给他们一个惊喜
So I got to come home, you know. Wanted to surprise them.
我停在车道上 听到那些尖叫声
I pull up in the driveway and I hear all this shouting,
里面的喊声
this yelling from inside.
我还记得我想"那孩子怎么样了"
I remember thinking, "Oh, boy. What'd the kid do now?" Right?
"他才八岁 能怎么样呢"
"I mean, he's barely eight years old. How bad could it be?"
但我走进房♥子
But I walk in the house...
他在墙上涂了一副陆战队的画
and he's painted this marine on the wall.
不是画的 凯伦 是涂的
You know, he didn't draw it, Karen. He painted it.
特别大
It's huge.
几乎占据了半个墙壁
You know, it takes up half the wall and...
画的还很棒
it was pretty good, too.
我把他拉出来
I dragged him outside.
我把他放在地上 我指着他的脸
I put him on the ground. I had a finger in his face.
我问他 我说
So I asked him. I said...
我说"你到底在想什么"
I said, "What the hell were you thinking?"
他看着我 像个小大人
He looked up at me... like a little man...
他说"陆战队能吓跑坏人 爸爸"
He said, "Marines scare off bad guys, Daddy.
你不在这里 就由我来保护我们的女孩子们"
When you're not here, it's my job to protect our girls."
他们没有我会更好 凯伦
They were better off without me, Karen.
我在他们身边
And me being with them...
我在他们身边 却害他们被杀了
me being by their side, it got 'em killed.
我得找到
I need to find...
我得找到那些混♥蛋♥
I need to find these bastards
那些夺走他们的混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了他们
that took 'em from me. I gotta kill 'em.
那什么时候才是个头 弗兰克
So where does that end, Frank?
因为当我看着你...
Because I look at you and...
我只会感到心碎 因为我只能看到
my heart breaks because all I can see is
这种无尽悠长的孤独
just this endless, echoing loneliness.
-我不孤独 凯伦 -胡扯 我们都很孤独
- I'm not lonely, Karen. - Bullshit. We are all lonely.
我有时候觉得人生就是这样 我们只是...
I sometimes think that that is all that life is, we're just...
我们只是为了不再孤独而战
We're just fighting not to be alone.
那你想怎么办 我该怎么办 我该放下吗
So what do you want? What should I do? Should I let it go?
不 但我希望能有未来 你的未来
No, but I want there to be an after. For you.
假设这些人死了 你如愿以偿了
Say that these men die, right? You get what you want.
他们会把他们描述成殉道者 弗兰克
They'll paint them as martyrs, Frank.
这是你想要的结果吗
Is that what you want?
你想把这些混♥蛋♥...变成英雄
You want to turn these... these scumbags into heroes
让大家都不知道他们的嘴脸吗
with no one knowing what they were?
-那还能怎么办 我该做什么 -你揭露他们
- What's the alternative? What should I do? - You expose them.
你告诉马达尼 或者你告诉我
Right, you talk to Madani. Or you tell me.
我写一篇报道 我们让真♥相♥大白
Right, I write a story about it. We let the truth hang them.
真♥相♥是由这些人决定的
These men decide what the truth is.
-你没办法 -他们
- You don't get to. - They--
你没办法那么做
You don't get to do that!
听着 我...
Now, look, I...
我不能一边保护你 一边去找那些人
I can't go after these men and keep you safe.
-我不能... -你不用
- I can't-- - You don't need to.
什么叫我不用保护你安全
What do you mean I don't have to keep you save?
我的家人因为我知道的事死了 他们死了
My family's gone 'cause of what I know. They're gone!
凯伦 我...
Karen, I...
我不能让你也出事 你明白吗
I cannot let that happen to you, you got that?
我不能让你出事
I cannot let that happen.
拜托
Please.
出了什么错 马达尼特工
What went wrong, Agent Madani?
有人早就知道这场枪♥械♥交易 并劫走了那些枪
Someone knew about the arms deal and hijacked it.
是因为你的作战计划和执行上的失败吗
Was that a failing in your mission planning and execution?
我认为不是
Not in my opinion.
所以你做什么也无济于事
There's nothing you might have done differently?
事后来看 的确
With hindsight, sure.
你有没有在这个办公室外讨论过战术计划
Did any tactical conversations take place outside of this office?
-据我所知没有 -没有
- Not to my knowledge. - No.
-是谁制定作战计划的 -是我
- Who designed the tactical plan? - I did.
你对这个计划很有信心
And you were confident in this plan?
恕我直言 这些问题太荒谬了
These questions are ridiculous, if I may say so.
跟踪车辆的特工中有人看到嫌犯吗
Did either of the agents from the follow car see this suspect?
你还没问他们吗
You haven't asked them?
我明白你可能讨厌这些问题 马达尼特工
I understand you might resent these questions, Agent Madani,
但请你回答
but please answer them.
据我所知没有
Not to my knowledge.
-你驱车追赶肇事者 -差点追上了
- And you chased the perpetrators? - Almost caught 'em, too.
而你还是不知道是谁
But you still have no knowledge who they might be?
没错 我不知道
No, I do not.
施泰因特工
Agent Stein?
抱歉
Sorry.
你有什么嫌疑人吗
Do you have any suspects?
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
你知道我肯定不会说的
You damn well knew I wouldn't tell.
听着
Look...
我们要找到卡塞尔的小队 名单上的那些人
we find Castle's unit, the men on that list,
希望他们能告诉我们卡塞尔在哪里
and hopefully they can give us Castle.
我有个条件
Here's my condition.
给你一星期 一星期去找卡塞尔或者什么证据
You get a week. A week to find Castle or some kind of evidence.
如果我们什么都没有 那我自己去找埃尔南德斯
If we don't have anything, then I'll go to Hernandez myself.
为了我们俩好
For both our sakes.
由于你在外勤工作中的出色表现
In recognition of outstanding services in the field,
尽管面临巨大的危险和遭受了严重的伤害
despite great danger and serious personal injury,
我很荣幸能授予你
it is my honor to present you with
杰出情报工作者奖章
the Distinguished Intelligence Medal.
恭喜你 不要告诉别人
Congratulations. Tell no one.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表