剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Every day they lose more of their liberty.
正在那幢楼里被慢慢蚕食...
It's being chipped away, in that building, right now...
他们却浑然不知
and they don't even know it.
你们在抗♥议♥吗 有许可吗
This a protest? You have a permit?
不 我们没有抗♥议♥ 我们在分发作品
No, we're not protesting. We are handing out literature
完全免费 也是百分百受法律保护的
which is free, and 100% allowed by law.
有个要受审的人 一个好人 一个老师
There's a guy on trial in there. A good man, a teacher,
带着枪走进教室...
who carried his gun into the classroom-- -
好吧 那你们是在抗♥议♥
Okay, so you are protesting.
-有什么事 警官 -你们可以拿着这些回家
- What can we do for you, officer? - You can go home. Take this.
恕我直言 长官 你无权要求我们离开
Respectfully, sir, you have, um, no right to ask us to move.
如果集♥会♥或抗♥议♥行动用到扩音设备
A permit is required if amplification is involved
才需要申请许可
in any gathering or protest.
没有麦克风 没有扩音器 也就不需要许可
No mic, no speaker, no permit needed.
我们没有车辆 少于20人
We have no vehicles. We're fewer than 20 people.
我们也没有堵塞人行道或大楼入口
We're not blocking the sidewalk or the entrance of a building.
这里是市法♥院♥ 你们想待在这里吗
This is a city courthouse. You wanna hang out here?
我就是许可 孩子 今天不合适 回去吧
I'm your permit, son. And today is not the day. Go home.
走吧 我们去买♥♥一杯咖啡
Come on, let's, uh, get a cup of coffee, huh?
先生 请你注明在整个事件中
Sir, please mark that in this encounter
我没有做任何违反法律的事
I have done absolutely nothing against the law.
我一直保持绝对的尊重
I've been 100% respectful.
然而你却只是编造出你的规矩
What you are doing, however, is making up the rules as you go,
而不是好好执法
not enforcing them.
你的工资是我...是我们付的
I pay your salary... We-- We all pay your salary.
那就做好保护和服务的工作
So protect and serve.
乖乖照我说的做
Just do as I tell you, huh?
-算了吧 -这...
- Just let it go. - Now...
这个国家不是这样运作的
that is not how this country works.
你刚刚是要去拿我的枪吗
Did you just reach for my gun?
不 长官 我没有
No, sir, I did not.
我刚刚看到你要拿我的枪
I just saw you reach for my gun.
我没有 而且我有一个证人
I didn't, and I have a witness.
汉德森手上中了一枪 胸口中了一枪
So Henderson takes a bullet to the hand, one through the chest.
在这里流血过多而死
Bleeds out, right here.
有人专门打电♥话♥给当地警♥察♥
Someone took the trouble to call the local cops
告诉他们尸体在哪里 有人想让人找到他
and tell them where the body was. Someone wanted him to be found.
有人当时和他一起
Someone was up here with him.
也留了很多血 他们往那边走了
Bleeding hard, too. They went that way.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
这里发生过激烈的枪战
There was a serious firefight here.
一支武装队伍出现 但是却被打得大败
A well-armed team showed up and got their asses kicked.
我想这就是
I guess that's what happens
去一名特种部队士兵的领地
when you go after a Special Forces soldier
招惹他的后果
on his own turf.
两名
Two.
-我没懂 -加纳和离开的那个人
- I don't follow. - Gunner and whoever walked away.
加纳和他的兄弟杀死了入侵小队
Gunner and his buddy kill the assault team,
但是加纳中枪了
but Gunner's been hit.
所以他的兄弟带他下山
And so his buddy starts taking him down the hill.
但是他们只走到这里 加纳快死了...
But they only get this far. Gunner is dying...
另一个人就想去找人帮忙
so the other guy tries to go and get help.
当地医院没有人中枪伤
No record of anyone turning up at local hospitals
求救的记录
with gunshot wounds.
但他报♥警♥是为了让人找到加纳
But then he calls the cops because he wants Gunner to be found.
海军陆战队永远不会丢下任何人
Marines never leave a man behind.
你觉得另一个人是卡塞尔
And you think Castle was the other guy.
将血迹和他的DNA进行比对
Run that blood against his DNA.
-加三倍急 不要声张 -好的
- Triple fast and quiet. - You got it.
交给他们吧 我们调查完了
Let 'em in. We're done here.
你想要哪个 肉汁火鸡还是索尔斯伯利牛肉饼
What do you want, turkey and gravy or Salisbury steak?
火鸡 看看
Turkey. Look at that.
在感恩节 你家...
At Thanksgiving, your house...
你做饭还是你妻子做饭
do you cook or is that your wife?
不 我们家一人做一半
No, we go half and half.
我负责火鸡 莎拉负责配菜
I'm on the turkey. Sarah does all the sides.
填料 烤土豆 特别棒
Stuffing, twice-baked potato. Amazing.
我们总是有很多客人
I mean, we always have a lot of people...
亲戚 朋友之类的
extended family, you know, friends,
我们就是一人做一半 我们...
and we were just, like, 50-50. We make...
我们合作很愉快
We made a good team.
总是玛利亚做饭
Maria always cooked.
都是...都是一些经典菜式
Yeah, it was... You know, it was old-school.
火鸡之类的 但是...
Turkey, all that, but...
但总会有通心粉 肉丸 沙司酱
There was always ziti. Yeah. Meatballs, sauce.
她的祖母来自西西里岛
Her, uh... her grandma came over from Sicily, so she...
她很清楚自己在做什么
she knew what she was doing.
你知道吗...
Yeah, man. You know something...
如果我现在闭上眼睛 我就能...看到她
if I close my eyes right now, I could... I could see her.
我是说
I mean...
我能看到她
like, I see her.
总是很简单的场景 就像...
It's always something simple, you know. Like...
就像站在厨房♥里 在通电♥话♥...
like, standing in the kitchen, talking on the phone and...
然后...
and, uh...
如果还有音乐
if there was ever any music, like,
可能从任何地方飘来的 她会...
it could be coming from anywhere, she'd...
她会跟着舞动
she'd just start moving to it, you know.
老天 她跳舞真好看
Boy, she could dance.
有时她会... 她会发现我在看她
Sometimes she would, uh... She'd catch me looking at her.
老兄 我...
Man, I was...
我完全被迷倒
I was done.
我也不知道 我们...
Yeah. I don't know, we were, uh...
我们不算非常完美 但...
we were far from perfect, but...
当我想起她的时候 好像所有不好的事
when I remember her, it's like all the shitty stuff,
就消散了 就是...
it fades away, you know, it just...
当我想她时 总会想到她的笑容 你知道吗
When I think about her, she's always got that smile, you know?
所以 你的朋友...
So, your friend, uh...
比利
Billy.
-嗯 -他...可不是开玩笑 弗兰克
- Yeah. - He's, uh... he's serious, Frank.
他现在是个...私营军♥火♥承包商
He's a... you know, private military contractor now.
负责海外政♥府♥的合同 这人...
Connected. Government contracts overseas. This guy is...
我觉得如果他不知道你还活着
I got the impression that this is not a man
绝对不会贸然这样想联♥系♥你
that's gonna reach out to you unless he knows that you're alive.
他不知道 可能会怀疑 不过他不知道
No, he doesn't know. He might suspect it, but he doesn't know.
你不准备打给他吗
You're not gonna call him?
我们是海军陆战队 我们能接受失望
We're Marines. We can handle disappointment.
可能有其他人知道你还活着
Maybe somebody else knows that you're alive,
然后利用比利
and they're using Billy--
你要明白
Something you need to understand.
我有过两个家 好吗
I had two families, all right?
我有玛丽亚和孩子们 我还有部队
I had Maria, I had the kids, and I had my unit.
我曾是位父亲丈夫 但我也曾是一名海军陆战队
I was a father and a husband, but I was also a Marine.
我热爱当海军陆战队 我爱死这工作
And I loved being a Marine. I loved that shit.
听着 不管我愿不愿意承认 有些时候
And look, I-- There were times, whether I wanna admit it or not,
比起和我的孩子们一起
but I would've rather been neck deep in blood
我更喜欢上战场
and bullets and shit
和战友们一起出生入死
and be with my unit than with my kids.
这有我得接受这一点 就是这样
That's something I gotta make peace with. That's what that is.
但我和比利·罗素 我们一起服役了八年
But me and Billy Russo, we served together, we did eight years.
我们俩互相照应
He got my back, I got his back.
我不知道 你得承认这也太巧了
I don't know, you gotta admit this is a hell of a coincidence.
比利·罗素是我的家人
Billy Russo is my family.
他是我的家人
He's my family.
进来
Yeah?
你说对了 现场的血是卡塞尔的
You were right. Blood on the scene matches Castle's DNA.
就知道
Knew it.
那好 卡塞尔和加纳在山上
Okay, so, you got Castle and Gunner up there on that mountain,
跟谁对抗
versus who?
不想让坎大哈行动暴露的人
Whoever doesn't want Kandahar to come out.
他们在消灭证据
They're cleaning house.
中情局 军方
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表