剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
See, now, I was named
来自最伟大的罪犯
after the most famous outlaw that ever lived.
杰西·詹姆斯吗
Oh, Jesse James?
不 比利小子
No. Billy the Kid.
比利小子的枪全西部最快
And Billy the Kid was the fastest gun in the West.
他和我一样是个孤儿 来自纽约
He was an orphan just like me, from New York.
然后他去了西部 就靠着他的智慧和勇气
Then he went out West and he survived on nothing
活了下来
but his wits and his bravery,
没人能抓到他
and nobody could catch him,
因为他太聪明 太厉害了
'cause he was too smart and too badass.
然后呢
Then what happened?
惹错了人 他们就把他杀了
Pissed off the wrong people. They killed him for it.
别听 你♥爸♥爸一点文艺气息都没有
Don't listen. Your father has no sense of the romantic.
问你妈妈吗
Just ask your mother.
怎么了 他的朋友因为名利和金钱出♥卖♥♥♥了他
What? He was betrayed by his friend for money and fame.
-太惨了 -的确很惨
- That sucks. - It does suck.
基本可以说是全世界最惨的事了
About the worst thing in this world that can happen.
比尔叔叔
Uncle Bill...
如果你是个孤儿
If you were an orphan,
你怎么知道你是以比利小子命名的
how do you know you were named after Billy the Kid?
好样的 姑娘
Attagirl. Well done.
丽莎 你太聪明了 他不配当你♥爸♥爸
Lisa... you are way too smart to be your dad's kid.
我不知道该怎么回答
I do not know the answer to that.
我们就是你所需要的家人
This is all the family you need. Right here.
谢谢 你们真好
Oh, thanks. That's nice.
好了
There you go.
你有Q吗
Do you have any queens?
拿去吧
Take 'em.
-你有9吗 -钓鱼
- Do you have any nines? - Go fish.
我要拿走你的9了
I'll take those nines of yours now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们还知道有谁住过安全屋吗
You guys know anybody else that's ever been in a safe house?
-谁会想住 -是啊
- Who'd want to? - Yeah.
我们要在这里住很久吗
We gonna be here long?
不会
No.
安屎屋还差不多
More like a shit house.
扎克 你有...
Okay. Zach, do you--
孩子们
Hey, you know what, kiddos, um,
我想和你们爸爸说一些很重要的事
I gotta talk to your dad about something important.
你们能自己玩一会吗 过来
Can you play without him for a second? Come here.
-没有 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
好 我马上回来
All right. I'll be right back.
-自己玩一会 -有8吗
- Play on your own. - Any eights?
-你作弊 -作弊的人才这么说
- You just cheated! - Says the cheater.
-交出来 谢谢 -好吧
- Give me 'em. Thank you. - Okay.
-过来 -听着
- Come here. - Look...
我觉得我不能...
I don't think I can just--
不 等等 等等
Ah, ah, no, hold on, hold on, hold on.
该死 对不起
Shit, sorry.
没事 没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
我好想你 我好想你
Oh, I missed you. I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you.
玩的开心吗
Had a good time?
-嗯 -太好了
- Yeah. - Good.
卡尔 别闹了 说真的 别闹了
Carl, stop. Come on, seriously, stop.
拿着这个
Just take this, okay?
好了 快点 我们得赶紧装好
All right, come on. We have to finish packing up
不然普里查德先生要回来了
before Mr. Pritchard gets back.
卡尔 我说真的 他要是发现我们会气死的
Carl, I'm serious. He's gonna be so pissed if he finds us.
说得好像他现在就会出现似的
Yeah, like he's gonna show up right now.
-现在这里都是我们的 -真浪漫
- We have the place all to ourselves. - Oh, very romantic.
你真坏
You're so bad.
不好意思 伙计 抱歉打扰了
Excuse me, guys. Sorry for the interruption.
你不该到后面来 先生
You shouldn't be back here, mister.
我想问问你们能不能帮我个忙
I was wondering if you could help me with something.
遇到砧板公♥司♥的武装抵抗分子后 我们想接近罗素先生 他逃走了 我们发现了嫌犯弗兰克 逮捕了他
遇到砧板公♥司♥的武装抵抗分子后 我们想接近罗素先生 他逃走了 我们发现了嫌犯弗兰克 逮捕了他 嫌犯弗兰克·卡塞尔假装受了伤 在我护送他去救护车的路上
遇到砧板公♥司♥的武装抵抗分子后 我们想接近罗素先生 他逃走了 我们发现了嫌犯弗兰克 逮捕了他 嫌犯弗兰克·卡塞尔假装受了伤 在我护送他去救护车的路上制♥服♥我并逃跑
65街
天啊 弗兰克
Jesus, Frank.
迪娜
Dinah.
迪娜
Dinah!
马达尼特工
Agent Madani!
爸爸 看
Dad, look.
喂
Yeah?
你在外面吗 弗兰基
You out there, Frankie?
你当然在了
Yeah, of course you are.
他们快流血致死了
They're bleeding out.
再和我说一遍要怎么办
Remind me how it goes again.
滴答 滴答
Ticktock, ticktock, right?
又有两个孩子要为你而死了
Guess two more kids are gonna die for you.
救命
Help!
我们这样的人 弗兰克 需要这样
Guys like us, Frank, we need this!
我们只能做这个
It's all we're good for.
只是几个混♥蛋♥
Just a couple of assholes
认为我们能拥有美好的东西
who thought we could have the good things in life.
但我们不是好人 弗兰克
But we are not good people, Frank.
我们从来不是
We never were!
我们死后会怎么样
What happens when we're dead?
什么都没有
Nothing.
谁会为我们哀悼
Who mourns us, huh?
没有人
Nobody.
我和你 弗兰基 我们都一样
Me and you, Frankie... we're the same.
够了 弗兰克
All right, that's enough, Frank!
我说都够了
I said that's enough of this shit!
你出来
You come out.
你出来到我能看见你的地方
You come out where I can see you,
不然我现在就杀了这两个孩子
or I kill these kids right now.
你求啊
You beg.
你们求我的朋友弗兰克
You beg my friend Frank
赶紧出来救你们的命
to come out and save your lives right now!
求啊
Beg!
出来吧 求你了
Just do it. Please.
照他说的做 拜托
Do what he says, please.
照他说的做
Please just do it.
比尔 放了他们
Bill... let 'em go.
放下枪 弗兰克
Lose the gun, Frank.
扔掉枪 扔的远远的
Toss the gun, nice and far!
好吧
Okay.
刀也扔了
Knife, too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
闭嘴 不然我现在就给你一枪
Shut up, or I put a bullet in you right now!
比尔 放了他们
Bill... let 'em go.
比尔 放了他们
Bill... let them go.
情感是弱点 弗兰克
Attachments are a weakness, Frank.
我从来没有过什么人
I never had anybody.
你有我们 比尔
You had us, Bill.
惩罚者
The Punisher?
真是一堆胡扯
What a crock of shit.
你总是太关心别人了
You always did care too goddamn much.
求求你 女士
Please, lady.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
真可悲
Pathetic.
不 不
No, no!
杀了我
Kill me.
动手啊
Do it!
我今天不会让你死
I'm not gonna let you die today.
拜托
Please.
死亡太简单了
Dying's easy.
你要学会痛苦
You're gonna learn about pain.
你要学会失去
You're gonna learn about loss.
每天早上 我都会寻找他们 比尔
Every morning... I look for 'em, Bill.
我都会找他们 但然后我想起来了
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表