剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
一名士官经过说"闭嘴 孩子 再挖深点"
An NCO comes by and says, "Suck it up, son. Dig deep."
并给了那个士兵一把铲子
And gives the soldier a shovel.
士兵遵守命令 往深处挖去
The soldier does as he's told and digs that hole deeper.
然后一名军官经过
Then an officer comes by,
说"孩子 用你的士官给你的工具"
says, "Hell, son, use the tools your NCO gave you."
然后给了他一个桶
And throws him a bucket.
于是洞里的士兵用铲子挖土填满那个桶
So the trooper in the hole uses the shovel to fill that bucket,
洞越来越深了
and the hole was deeper still, right?
接下来 一名精神医生经过给了他一些药
Next up, psychiatrist comes by and offers him drugs, tells him,
告诉他"这会帮你忘记这个洞"
"This is gonna help you forget about the hole."
的确有用
And they do.
但是然后这些药吃完了
But then the pills run out.
然后来了一名士兵 和他一样
Then a soldier comes up, a guy just like him,
浑身都是泥土 他听到了呼救声
covered in mud and dirt, and he hears the yells for help.
那名脏兮兮的士兵也跳进了洞里
And that filthy soldier jumps down in the hole, too.
那孩子慌了
And the kid, he freaks out.
"你在干什么 现在我们都被困在洞里了"
"What are you doing? Now we're both stuck in a hole."
那个脏兮兮的士兵笑了
And the filthy soldier just smiles...
他说"冷静点 伙计 我也曾经掉下来过
and says, "Calm down, buddy. I've been here before.
我知道怎么出去"
I know how to get out."
今天来了几名新人
Got a couple of new faces in here today.
欢迎
Welcome.
如果你们想说 就说吧
If you wanna talk, talk.
如果你们想听着 也可以
If you just wanna listen, that's all good, too.
这里没有成见 只有理解你们的兄弟姐妹
No judgment here, just brothers and sisters who understand.
你只要明白这个世界没有变
Only thing you've got to understand is the world isn't changing.
如今这个国家真正受到迫♥害♥的少数群体...
The real persecuted minority in this country today...
是基♥督♥教爱国者
is the Christian American patriot.
又是这老一套
Oh, here we go with the same bullshit.
你瞎了 混♥蛋♥ 别因为我看得到就嘲笑我
You're blind, asshole. Don't rag on me because I can see.
滚吧 蠢货
Kiss my ass, cracker.
艾萨克 让奥康纳说完 就像我们
Isaac, let O'Connor finish his piece, the same way you do
也会听你事无巨细地
when we get a blow-by-blow
讲完你的每周酒吧艳遇
account of your week's titty bar action.
的确是事无"巨细"
Blow-by-blow is right.
我们得做点什么 别让那些圣母
We've got to do something about the liberal, do-gooding assholes
带着这个国家走向灭亡
who are running this country into the ground.
那些想剥夺我们持枪权利的混♥蛋♥
The ones who want to take our rights and our guns.
还有人想发言吗
Anyone else got a take?
我只知道我曾经
I just know that I fought for
为这个国家而战 现在却没有容身之处
this country and that it's got no place for me.
我都不知道现在的规则是什么了
I don't know what the rules are anymore, you know?
他们很害怕 伙计 因为他们不蠢
They're scared, man. Because they aren't stupid.
他们花了十五年训练出一支军队
They spent 15 years training an army
然后将他们弃置迤逦
and then abandoned it on the streets.
已经到了我们需要保护自己的时候
A time is gonna come when we have to defend ourselves
需要...让一切恢复原样
and... and put things back to how they were.
你如果爱这个国家 最好做好准备
You love this country, you better be ready,
因为下一场战争会在这片土地上
'cause the next war's gonna be here.
街道上将血流成河
Blood will flow in the streets.
因此总是暴君
Sic semper tyrannis.
"因此总是暴君"
"Thus always to tyrants"?
你真的觉得我们的政♥府♥是暴君吗 路易斯
You really think our governments are tyrants, Lewis?
我只知道我们冒着生命危险
All I know is that we risked our lives
做了很多可怕的事
and we did terrible things...
而我们回到家 这一切都毫无意义
and it meant nothing when we got home.
最近睡眠怎么样 路易斯
How you sleeping, Lewis?
好多了 我工作很久 但是好多了
Uh, better. I work a lot but, uh, better.
集♥会♥很有帮助
Group helps.
我看了很多书
I've been reading a lot.
拓宽视野是好事
Perspective is good.
但是...
But...
你需要自己找到答案
the answers have to be your own.
你必须先正视你自己
You have to take an honest look in here
才能看别人
before we look anywhere else.
好吗
All right?
下次见
I'll see you next time.
照顾好自己 路易斯
Take care of yourself, Lewis.
集♥会♥真不错 科特
Was a good meeting, Curt.
他来了
There he is.
-你还好吗 -我特别好 弗兰克 你呢
- You good? - I'm copacetic, Frank. You?
嗯 很好
Oh, yeah. Great.
-很久不见了 -嗯 我看书慢
- It's been a while. - Yeah, I'm a slow reader.
-谢谢你 -好吧
- I appreciate it. - Right.
真的很喜欢
I really enjoyed it.
正如我告诉路易斯一样
Like I told Lewis...
读书是好事 但是这里面没有全部答案
books are great, but they don't hold all the answers.
-我能喝点咖啡吗 -自己泡
- Can I get some coffee? - Help yourself.
路易斯开夜班出租
Lewis drives a cab all night.
我也不觉得这是一个巧合
I don't think it's a coincidence, either.
我怀疑他会对着镜子里的自己说话
I suspect he talks to himself in the mirror.
这就是问题的一部分 弗兰克
And that's part of the problem, Frank.
现在大家都不想做自己了
Nobody wants to be themselves anymore.
网络 社交媒体 什么混♥蛋♥才艺秀...
Internet, social media, goddamn talent shows for assholes...
谁都想做别人
Everybody wants to be somebody else.
没人
Nobody...
喜欢照镜子看自己 审视自己
is happy just to look at themselves in the mirror, see themselves.
因此也不需要负责了
Then it means they don't have to be responsible either.
你呢 弗兰克
So what about you, Frank?
你要怎么样才会开心呢
What is it gonna take to make you happy?
得了吧 开心
Come on. "Happy"?
开心就像等着别人来踢你的蛋
Happy is a kick in the balls waiting to happen.
那你就先踢自己的
So you kick yourself in the balls first.
太疯狂了 上尉 听着...
That's crazy, Lieutenant. Look...
你还有大半辈子呢 朋友
you got half a life left to live, my friend.
不过的话 还不如死了
If you don't, you might as well be dead.
-我已经死了 科迪斯 你没听说吗 -胡扯
- Oh, I am dead, Curtis. You didn't hear? - Bullshit.
我记得你有假名 护照...
You got a name, a passport, as I recall...
弗兰克·卡塞尔死了
Frank Castle's dead.
彼得·卡斯蒂廖内 他还活着
Pete Castiglione... he's got a life.
跟玛丽亚和孩子们之死
Anybody that had anything to do
有关联的人都已经死了
with what happened to Maria and the kids are dead.
任务完成了 我没有意见
Mission accomplished. And I don't have a problem with that.
如果当初你找我 我甚至会帮你
Hell, if you would've asked me, I woulda helped you.
我知道
I know that.
-我知道你会 -但那是好几个月前了
- I know you would have. - But that was months ago.
现在你只是在惩罚你自己
Now the only person you're punishing is yourself.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
科特
Hey, Curt.
你多久会想起来一次
How often you think about it?
我们当初做的那些事
You know, the shit we did over there?
一直
All the time.
但我问心无愧
But my conscience is clear.
阿富汗...不一样 你知道吗
Afghanistan... was different, you know?
-怎么不一样 -就是不一样
- Different how? - Just different.
我们做的那些事...界限有点模糊
Things we did, they... they kinda got blurred.
你想干什么 弗兰克
What were you into, Frank?
我最担心的是...
You see, what worries me the most...
你在洞里待的太久 以那儿为家了
is that you've been in a hole so long that it's become home.
也许我就应该一直待在洞里
Maybe that's where I'm supposed to be.
帮个忙 弗兰克 别沉迷于其中
Do me a favor, Frank. Don't be a wallowing asshole.
趁我还没气得拔下假腿
Before I have to take this fake leg off
把你打个半死
and beat you to death with it.
想象一下你的墓志铭
Just imagine your tombstone.
"弗兰克·卡塞尔输给了一个只有一条腿的家伙"
"Frank Castle lose a ass-kicking contest to a one-legged man."
-我是认真的 -是啊
- I'd do it. - Yeah.
其实我还挺想看看这一幕
I'd actually kinda like to see that.
保重 科特
Take care of yourself, Curt.
艾哈迈德·祖贝尔
联络处 入口
武器库 鸦♥片♥储藏处
证件
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表