剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
The sooner we find him, the sooner I get to put the guy down.
-你是指橘色特工吧 -什么
- You mean Agent Orange. - What's that?
你说"这人"
Well, you just said, "The guy."
我想弄清楚你是指橘色特工而不是班内特上校
I wanna make sure you mean Agent Orange and not Colonel Bennett.
因为计划不是这样的
Because that's not the plan.
我知道计划是什么 大卫
I know what the plan is, David.
因为我可不希望你搞混了
Because I'd hate for you to get confused.
你懂的 等你面对着班内特上校
You know, you got Colonel Bennett standing in front of you.
你恨他 手里又有枪 热血上了头
You hate the guy, you have a gun, your blood gets up.
-你知道会怎么样 -会怎样 大卫
- You know how it goes. - How exactly does it go, David?
我倒想知道 会怎么样
I'm wondering. How does it go?
难道说 换了是你就会这样
Is that how it, uh... Is that how it goes for you? Hmm?
热血上头 于是你就
When your blood goes up, you just...
乱射一通 一屋子死人
boom, boom, boom? You got a room full of dead guys?
-我没杀过人 -没错
- I've never killed anybody. - No.
因为啊 我在考虑
Because you know, I was thinking,
要不这次我在车里等算了
maybe this time I wait in the van. Right?
换你去 既然你对计划了解如此透彻
Send you in, seeing as how you know the plan so well.
-反正我胳膊也受了伤 -弗兰克
- I got the bad arm and all. - Frank...
我没有妄想有你那样的本事
I'm under no illusion that I can do what you can.
我尊重你做的一切
I appreciate what you're doing.
我也尊重你的选择
I appreciate the choice that you made.
-太疯狂了 -什么意思
- Whole thing's crazy. - How do you mean?
潜入美军基地
Sneaking into a US military base.
有件事我一直在琢磨 就是如果
The thing I keep thinking about is... you know, what if...
如果里面的人想阻止我呢
what if one of these guys tries to stop me, right?
难道我要杀死一名军人 就因为他忠于职守
Am I supposed to kill a US soldier for doing his job?
但愿不要有这种事吧
Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.
怎么了
What's going on?
在我们查到加纳·汉德森一天之后
One day after we identify Gunner Henderson,
他就死在肯塔基州的深山老林里了
he ends up dead on some mountain in the backwoods of Kentucky.
为什么不在你办公室里说呢
Is there a reason we're not doing this in your office,
沙发那么舒服
you know, with the comfy chairs?
这未免也太巧了吧
That's one hell of a coincidence.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
然后这个人啊 胆子太大了
Then this guy, the gall of it,
居然把手放我屁♥股♥上还说
he puts his hand on my ass and says,
-"多合适" -我的天哪
- "See, perfect fit." - Jesus.
-还跟七十年代似的 -真混♥蛋♥ 是吧
- Like it was still the '70s. - What an asshole. Am I right?
摸你屁♥股♥的事 是真的吗
That a true story, the hand on the ass?
因为我很想知道你是怎么做的
'Cause I'm intrigued to know what you did.
-是真的 我断了他的指头 -当然
- It is, actually. I broke his finger. - Of course you did.
你没听见我说的话吗
Are you listening to what I'm saying?
听见了 不过很难听清
Yeah, though it's tough
因为不知为何你非要在走廊上说
because we're standing in a hallway foe some reason
而且还这么小声
and you're whispering.
重点就是 汉德森的死不是个巧合
Yeah, my point is... Henderson's death is not a coincidence.
我们查到他之后他才被杀的
He was only killed after we were onto him.
我认为我办公室里有窃听器
I think there's a bug in my office.
这样的地方是干什么用的
So what does a place like this go for?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
局里在东海岸还有几栋这样的房♥子
The agency owns a few up and down the East Coast.
当安全屋 禁闭室 审讯室 这一类的
Safe houses, custody, interrogation... that kind of thing.
我总有一天会住进
I could see myself in a place like this...
这种房♥子的
...one day.
-你见过马达尼了 -你知道我见了
- You saw Madani? - You know I did.
-还和她上♥床♥吗 -有机会就上
- You still sleeping with her? - Every chance I get.
你不知道她多美吗 谢谢
Have you seen her? Thank you.
她手上没有线索
She has no leads.
本来汉德森是她的切入点
Henderson was her way in.
汉德森死了 我们也不用再担心她了
With him out of the way, we don't have to worry about her
当然 除非她找到了卡塞尔
unless, of course, she gets to Castle.
她不可能抢先我们找到卡塞尔
There's no way she gets to Castle before we do.
相信我 我了解他
Trust me. I know him.
显然没你以为的那么了解
Clearly not as well as you think.
你当时就该趁有机会的时候杀了他
You should've killed him when you had the chance.
弗兰克·卡塞尔曝光我会给国家造成巨大损失
The country has too much to lose for Frank Castle to expose me.
万一真的曝光了 你得知道
And should it come to that, you need to know
你也会跟我一起下水
you'll be right there with me.
政♥府♥合同没有了 砧板公♥司♥也没了
No more government contracts, no more Anvil.
比利·罗素的名头也毁了
No Mr. Billy Russo.
乡下别♥墅♥更别想了
No country house.
所以我该 怎么做
So I should have just... what?
大白天的在码头餐车跟前
Killed him on the pier right in broad daylight,
把他处决了吗
in front of a calzone truck?
不 找别人 狙击手
No. Someone else. A sniper.
话说
You know...
我一直
I always...
觉得你是那种喜欢亲自动手的人
thought of you as more of a hands-on kinda guy.
在审讯那些阿富汗人的时候 你的表情
Your face when you were working over those Afghans...
会吓得他们不停地说 吓得半死
They would talk and talk, scared shitless.
然后你就会 接着打他们
Terrified and you'd just... keep on hitting them.
然后就会有那么一刻
And there would come this moment...
有时候早 有时候晚
always, sometimes sooner, sometimes later...
他们会意识到他们活不成了
where they knew that they were gonna die.
而你也知道
And you knew it, too.
你能看出来
You'd see it.
然后我发誓 你会拼尽全力地下狠手
And I swear, you would get about as hard as a man could get.
这是你的习惯吗 罗林斯
Is that your thing, Rawlins?
我倒不是说你 每个人都有自己的习惯
I mean, I'm not judging. Every man's got a thing.
-别跑题了 上尉 -我说的就是正题
- Stay on point, Lieutenant. - Oh, I am right on point.
那种表情我也在你的脸上见过一次
I saw that same look on your face once.
那种恐惧
That fear.
就是当弗兰克打瞎了你一只眼
When Frank gave you that milky eye,
正要继续捶你的的时候
he was gonna keep right on going, too.
那时你也意识到了
And you knew it then.
你的宏大理想就要在一顶破帐篷里熄灭了
All of your grand ambitions choked out of you in a shitty tent.
那时是谁来着
And who was it...
再提醒我一下 是谁把他拉开了
Remind me, who was it who pulled him off you again?
对了
Oh, yeah.
-是我 -为此我没齿难忘
- I did. - For which I'm eternally grateful.
这就是你想要的吗 比利 我的感恩
Is that what you want, Billy? My gratitude?
你只是在保护你的饭票而已 是我成就了你
You were protecting your own meal ticket was all. I made you.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得也许你想让弗兰克·卡塞尔
I think that maybe the only reason
死掉的唯一理由
that you ever wanted Frank dead...
就是这样你可以假装他从没让你感觉到
was so that you could pretend that he never made you feel
你就要死了
like a man about to die.
所以
So...
我们要不要警告莫蒂·班内特
are we gonna warn Morty Bennett
弗兰克·卡塞尔要去找他了
that Frank Castle might be coming for him?
莫蒂跟耗子一样敏感 胆子却比兔子还小
Morty has the instincts of a rat and the courage of a rabbit.
要是告诉他卡塞尔还活着 他只会有两种反应
We tell him Castle is still living, one of two things happen.
-要么跑 要么招 -那为什么不杀了他
- He runs or he talks. - So why not just kill him, too?
不到不得已不能杀他 会引来太多怀疑
Not if we don't have to. Too many questions.
莫蒂得活着 待在我们找得到的地方
We want Morty alive and where we can find him.
等卡塞尔找上门 我们横竖都要救他一命
When Castle finally turns up, we're gonna save his life anyway,
所以他还有什么好抱怨的
so what can he complain about?
你的最爱
Your favorite.
坐下吃饭 莫蒂
Sit down and eat, Morty.
我这一周过得
Man, oh, man, the week I have had.
你根本不知道
You have no idea what it's like
跟一群白♥痴♥在一个基地里是什么感觉
living on a base with a bunch of cretins.
上千号♥人全都指望着我
A thousand men all looking for me
告诉他们做什么 什么时候做
to tell them what to do and when to do it.
我要是不说
If I didn't tell them,
他们都不知道去哪拉屎
they wouldn't know whether to shit or fall back in it.
看看你闯的祸
Look at the mess you've made.
你漏了一点没舔到
You missed a spot.
-我进来了 -收到 信♥号♥♥清楚
- I'm in. - Copy that, loud and clear.
好 无人机拍到你了
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表