剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
- Nobody else here has to die. - Shut up!
好
Okay.
"记住 临阵脱逃是自我毁灭
"Remember it is ruin to run from a fight
那就接受命令 躺下来 坐稳了
So take open order, lie down, and sit tight
像士兵一样等待增援
And wait for support like a soldier
像 像士兵一样等待"
Wait, wait, wait like a soldier"
这是中士用来鼓励我们的
Sergeant used to drill us.
我听了 连睡梦中都能听到
I learned it till I heard it in my sleep,
反复在我脑中回想
running through my head.
在枪战中 我脑子里只有这句话
In a fire fight, it's the only thing I could think of.
结束了 路易斯 你不用...
It's over, Lewis, you don't...
-你不用再伤害别人了 -我给你寄了信
- You don't have to hurt anyone else. - I sent you letters.
我以为你可以帮忙解决问题
You could've been part of the solution.
但你选择成为问题的一部分
But you chose to be part of the problem.
我以为你是不一样的
I thought that you were different.
我还以为...以为你会懂
I thought that you had... that you understood.
对不起 对不起 帮我
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Help me,
好吗 帮我... 帮我理解
okay? Help me... Help me understand.
好吗 我们一起走 我们
All right? And then we'll go. We'll...
我们一起去告诉其他人 好吗
we'll tell everyone else, okay? Just...
如果我们都死了 他们就不会理解你了
I can't do that if we're dead.
只要我有你...
As long as I have you...
有这炸♥弹♥...
and I have this bomb...
-我就会没事 -你不需要这炸♥弹♥
- I'm gonna be okay. - You don't need it.
你不需要
You don't need the--
谁敢进来 我就引爆♥炸♥弹
Hey! Anyone tries to get in here, I swear this bomb goes off!
威尔森
Wilson!
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
退后 你敢再向前一步
Stay back! You take one more step,
我发誓肯定引爆
I swear to Christ this is going off!
全世界都觉得我们是一伙的 小子
Whole world thinks we did this together, kid.
别过来
Hey! Hey! Stay back.
你知道 孩子 或许你说得对
You know, kid, maybe you were right.
可能你跟我 我们就是一样
Maybe you and me, we are the same.
或许这就是结局
Maybe this is the way it's supposed to end.
不过只要你跟我就好了 对吗
Just... just you and me, though, right?
你和我 还有炸♥弹♥
Just you and me, and a bomb.
来吧 孩子 听我的 来吧
Come on, kid, let's do it, okay? Let's do it!
科迪斯那时候 你告诉我剪白线就行
When we were with Curtis, you told me to pull that white wire.
你做得很好 小伙
You did the right thing, kid.
你可以再做一次
You could do it again.
放了她
Let her go.
-你可以做到 -别过来
- You do that-- - Hey! Hey! You stay back!
-退后 -该死 孩子
- Get back! - God damn it, kid!
你♥爸♥没教你不要伤害女人吗
Didn't your father teach you not to hurt a woman?
我爸跟这事没关系
My father had nothing to do with this.
那炸♥弹♥一引爆 他就已经脱不了干系了
The second that bomb went off, you made him part of this.
不久的将来 他早晨醒来
One day, not long from now, he's gonna wake up,
他走在大街上
he's... he's gonna walk outside,
就会有人把"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"的字喷在他车上
and the word "Terrorist" Is gonna be painted on his car.
他的邮箱会堆满谩骂和死亡威胁的信件
His mailbox is gonna be so full of hate and death threats,
他会就此放弃
he's just gonna give up.
他的朋友 家人都不会理他
His friends, his family, they're not gonna come around.
他的电♥话♥不会再响 只能孤独一人 路易斯
His phone won't ring. He will know loneliness, Lewis.
他会遭罪
He will suffer!
只是
Just...
你老爸的人生 就此被毁
Your old man, his life... it's ruined.
我知道那是什么滋味
I know what that's like.
你和我 我们都一样
You and me, we are the same.
我们尽力去假装有更多高贵美好的东西
We try to pretend that there's something more, something noble.
战友们 对吗
Brothers-in-arms, right?
我们努力去创造一个
We try to create a version
我们能生存的世界
of the world that we can stand to live in.
我们都被习惯所支配 路易斯 不是吗
We're creatures of habit, Lewis. Right?
我们喜欢不断重复地做一件事
We like to do the same thing over and over and over again.
就好像女人和她们那破手袋一样 对吗
It's just like women and their goddamn bags, right?
看看她
I mean, look at her.
经历了那么多事
After everything she's been through,
还不忘背个包
she's still got that bag around her neck.
佩吉小姐 我想
Miss Page, I imagine
你能告诉我你包里都装些什么吧
you could tell me everything you have in that bag, right?
当然
Yep.
路易斯 你一直按习惯做事
Lewis, you're a creature of habit if I've ever seen one.
就现在 凯伦 快
Do it now, Karen! Do it now!
"当你受伤了被留在阿富汗平原
"When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains
女人们出现 夺走你剩下的半条命
And the women come out to cut up what remains.
滚到你的步♥枪♥边"
Just roll to your rifle..."
"然后一枪把自己毙了"
"...and blow out your brains"
该死的 弗兰克 我们要走了 快点
Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit. Frank, we gotta go. We gotta go now!
-凯伦 快走开 -弗兰克
- Karen, get out of here. - Frank?
-凯伦 快走 快 -不 一起走
- Karen, you go! Go now! - Hell, no! Come on!
"向你的天父走去"
"An' go to your God"
对 孩子 就是这样
That's it, kid. You can do it.
"像士兵一样
"Like a soldier
像士兵一样死去"
Go, go, go like a soldier"
你还好吗
Are you okay?
该死的
Shit.
走吧
Come on.
-东边的楼梯间 -收到
- East stairwell. - Copy that.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
-别开枪 别开枪 -停火
- Don't shoot. Don't shoot. - Hold your fire!
全体退后
Stand down. Everybody, stand down.
放了她 卡塞尔
Let her go, Castle.
你逃不掉的
There's no way out of this.
整栋大楼都被封锁了
Got the building surrounded.
他妈的
God damn it!
每层楼给我搜 快
I need a man on every floor! Move! Move! Move!
弗兰克
Frank. Frank...
走 快走
Go. Go on.
保重
Take care.
在威尔森自爆之后
So, um, after Wilson blew himself up,
根据你的说法 大英雄卡塞尔
Castle, who, according to you, is the hero of this whole thing,
用你的枪挟持你做人♥质♥
took you hostage with your gun?
理论上来说 那不是我的枪
Technically, it's not my gun.
然后他又把枪还给你
And then he gave you the gun back?
听起来他不像是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 是吧
Doesn't sound like a terrorist, does he?
我想你我都清楚今天他救了这里的人
I think you and I both know he saved lives here today.
你帮他逃走
You helped Castle escape.
我应该为此把你抓了
I should arrest you for that.
如果他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 那我只是个受害者
If Castle is a terrorist, then I'm just a victim.
真♥相♥我们都心知肚明
You and I both know that's not the truth.
是啊
Yes, we do.
他在哪
Where is he?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly... I don't know.
你真以为卡塞尔
Do you really think Castle's the kind of guy
是那种进来之前不找好出路的人吗
who walks into a building he doesn't know how to get out of?
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表