剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
in the same bed that you and I had repeated sexual encounters.
你是否和弗兰克·卡塞尔
Did you and Frank Castle
曾在坎大哈执行过秘密违法行动
conduct illegal covert operations in Kandahar?
我想你肯定读过我的档案了
Well, I'm sure you've perused my service record.
里面提过我去过坎大哈吗
Does it indicate that I was in Kandahar?
我猜事情是这样
Here's what I think's happened.
你没抓住弗兰克 恼羞成怒
You're pissed Frank Castle got away from you,
所以就拿我撒气顶罪
and you're looking to blame me,
所以你才让你的人抓我过来
so you sent your guys to come down to pick me up.
但现在 现在你认识到
But now... now you're realizing
这一招也许不那么高明
that maybe that wasn't such a smart move.
如果这是官方听证 你肯定不会一个人来
Now, if this was official, you wouldn't be sitting there alone.
你难道想说这房♥间没有窃听器吗
You wanna tell me that this room isn't bugged?
小心点没坏处
You can never be too careful.
我有个提议 最终提议 不能还价
I've got an offer for you. Best and final.
我保证给你立功减刑
I'll guarantee leniency
只要你把所有的谋杀 刑讯都招供清楚
if you give me the executions, the tortures, everything.
我说所有 就是要你供出威廉·罗林斯
And when I say everything, I need William Rawlins.
你没想到我查到罗林斯的名字了吧
You didn't know I had Rawlins' name.
你杀了塞姆·施泰因
You killed Sam Stein.
等我查到了证据
And when I can prove that,
你这条贱命就连让你妈
your life won't be worth the termination-of-parental-rights form
签的断绝关系声明都不配
your mother scribbled her signature on.
我知道
I know...
你心里肯定放不下你的搭档
that you must be haunted by the death...
抱歉 请原谅 搭档"们"的死
Sorry, forgive me, deaths of your partners...
但这并不能证明我就是你要找的凶手
but that doesn't make me the guy that you're looking for.
有道理
You're right.
我该找弗兰克·卡塞尔
I'm looking for Frank Castle.
不过谁知道呢 也许我会想办法找到他
But who knows? Maybe I'll take my time finding him.
天啊 你还记得楼梯井里他看你的眼神吗
God, you remember how he looked at you in that stairwell?
他要杀了你 而且肯定杀得很开心
He's gonna kill you, and he's gonna enjoy doing it.
谁知道呢 没准会有人给他通风报信
Who knows? Maybe he was tipped off.
没准他就在这栋大楼外面等着
Maybe he's waiting right outside this building.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
希望能防弹
Hope it's bulletproof.
你是没有双胞胎 比尔 你理解不了的
Look, you don't have twins, Bill, so you couldn't understand.
绝对不可能
You just couldn't.
就算你只有一个独生子
I mean, if you've only ever had singles,
你也不可能理解
you couldn't possibly understand.
艾拉和格蕾丝
I mean, hell, Ella and Grace
是我的双胞胎女儿 而我还是不能理解她们
are my twins and I still don't understand them.
现在又到了大学入学季了
And now it's college admission time,
两个姑娘全都想来曼哈顿
and both of these girls want to be in Manhattan.
哥伦比亚大学
Columbia University.
好学校啊
Great school.
学校是挺好 可是也很贵
Yeah, it's a great school, sure. Not a cheap school.
所以你才来纽约吗 来疏通一下关系
That why you're in New York? A bit of influence peddling?
不是
No, no.
她们能不能被录取 都看自己的本事了
They're either good enough to get in, or they're not.
我是来见警♥察♥局长说他儿子的事的
No, I'm meeting with the police commissioner about his son.
原来这小混♥蛋♥还是个挺厉害的黑客
Turns out the little shit's quite the hacker.
卷进了什么大♥麻♥烦
Got himself into some serious trouble.
我们可以既往不咎 条件是他来给我们干活
We're gonna clear the slate on condition he comes to work for us.
这就是我来的目的
So, that's what I'm doing here.
问题是 比尔 虽然很高兴你来
The question is, Bill, as nice as this is...
但你来干什么
what the hell are you doing here?
而且为什么大冷天的要躲到外面不让人听见
And why are we talking in the cold where no one can hear us?
你听说弗兰克·卡塞尔的消息了吧
You've heard the news about Frank Castle?
当然 到处都是
Sure, it's hard to miss.
他对我们是个问题
He's a problem for us.
我"们"
"Us"?
他手中掌握的信息一但曝光
He has information that could be injurious
会给咱们局造成重大伤害
to the agency if it ever came out.
你给我颁了勋章 我还带来那么多情报
The medal you gave me, all the intel I brought in,
其中有许多都是 通过有争议方法获得的
much of it was gained via... let's call them unorthodox methods.
非法获得
Illegally gained?
我完全是为了保卫国家的需要
I did what was required to protect the country.
卡塞尔也参与了
Castle was a part of it.
我以为他死了 结果没有
I thought he was dead, now he's not.
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me.
-为什么 -因为我也想杀了他
- Why? - Because I tried to kill him.
玛丽安 我绝不允许他破坏咱们的局
Marion, I will not let him undermine the agency
也不允许他毁掉我的成果
or undo what I've achieved.
你知道我有段时间得了恐慌症吧
Do you know I used to suffer from panic attacks?
没来由地我就喘不过气
Out of the blue, couldn't breathe.
心跳加速 就好像冠心病发作似的
Heart pounding in my chest like I was having a coronary.
整整两年
Two years of it.
我花了两年才最终认识到
It took two years for me to realize
要想缓解症状
that I only feel right
就必须诚实面对我自己的所作所为
when I'm honest with myself about my actions.
直面自己 不找借口
Straight, no self-justification.
你应该试试
You should try that.
我做了决定
I made a call.
我们要么清理局面 要么被卡塞尔扳倒
We can either clean this up or let Castle take us down.
我怎么就听不明白这个"我们"的说法呢
No, I do not understand the "Us," the "We" rhetoric.
你难道是说我也对你
Are you suggesting I am culpable
捅出来这么大的娄子有责任吗
for the shitstorm you started over there?
我是你的人
I'm your guy now.
泼到我身上的脏水肯定也会溅你一身
No way this shit hits me and doesn't splatter on your shoes.
你虽然不是政客 但其余的人都是
You may not be political, but everyone else is.
你个混♥蛋♥ 比尔 真该死
God damn you, Bill. God damn you.
我问过你 我专门问了你
I asked you... I asked you
有没有什么我需要知道的情况
if there was anything I needed to know.
我手下的平民干员正等着干掉卡塞尔
I have a civilian asset ready and waiting to take Castle out.
我只需要局里
All I need is access
给我接入纽约电子监控系统的权限
to our electronic surveillance apparatus in New York
好让我的人先找到他
to let my asset find him first.
以前就成功过
It's been done before.
你是要我点头允许你杀一个人
You're asking me to sanction a man's murder.
这人可是因多起凶案被通缉的疯狂恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A psychopathic terrorist wanted for multiple crimes.
就当是销毁不需要的装备吧
Think of it as decommissioning unwanted ordnance.
卡塞尔就是我们用不上了的一件武器
That's all Castle is, a weapon we no longer have any use for.
如果不这么做 后果不堪设想
The alternative does not bear thinking about.
我猜事情是这样
Here's what I think's happened.
你没抓住弗兰克 恼羞成怒
You're pissed Frank Castle got away,
所以就拿我撒气顶罪
and you're looking to blame me...
别放了
Turn it off.
所以你才让你的人接我过来
...so you sent your guys to come down...
我同意他 你生气了 做了傻事 迪娜
I agree with him. You got angry and made a dumb move, Dinah.
你帮他证明了你和这个案子有利益冲突
You helped him build a conflict-of-interest case against you.
-我就是想敲打敲打他 -目的是什么
- I needed to rattle his cage. - To what end?
-抱歉 我没听清 -好吧
- I'm sorry. I can't hear you. - All right!
我让罗素太过接近了 我过于信任他
I let Russo get close to me. I trusted him.
所以没错 也许
So, yeah. Yeah, maybe...
也许我就是想盯着他的眼睛 亲自告诉他
maybe I wanted to look him in the eye and tell him for myself
国安部不拿下他决不罢休
that Homeland won't rest until we take him in.
-你被个人感情影响了 -没错 我就是
- You let it get personal. - Yeah, you're damn right I did.
难道还要我道歉吗
You want me to apologize for that?
难道我们会放过他吗 你会吗 拉菲
Will we let this stand? Will you, Rafi?
比利·罗素杀了塞姆
Billy Russo killed Sam.
他几乎就要对我亲口承认了
He pretty much admitted it to me
就在他想杀掉卡塞尔之后
right after he tried to kill Castle.
你知道卡塞尔在哪吗
Do you know where Castle is?
或者这个芯片
Or this Micro guy?
-不知道 -找到他们
- No. - Find them.
该我亲自敲打敲打了
Time to rattle some cages of my own.
还要切多少啊 我手腕子疼了
How much more? I'm getting carpal tunnel.
-不会吧 -等等
- Really? - Hold on.
我能也上去吗
Can I go up, too?
继续切
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表