剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
我不管杰森他妈妈说他能去
But I don't care if Jason's mom said he could go.
你不能去 扎克
You're not going, Zach.
-我已经说了我能去 -可你还没问过我
- I already said I could go. - Yeah, before you asked me.
因为我以为你会同意
Because I thought it would be okay.
这是你第一个错误
That was your first mistake.
没人在乎你怎么想
No one asked for your opinion.
显然也没人在乎我的意见
No one obviously asked me for mine, either.
一部电影而已 老爸肯定会让我去
It's just a movie. Dad would have totally let me go.
什么时候 你十岁的时候吗
When? When you were ten?
因为你♥爸♥爸不在了已经一年了
Because your father hasn't been here for a year,
我们大家都很难过
which sucks for all of us,
但你不能把对他的怀念当成筹码
but his memory isn't some bargaining chip
为你自己的目的找理由 明白了吗
that you can just throw out there in an argument. You understand?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
-他不是那个意思 -扎克
- He didn't mean it like that. - Hey, Zach!
扎克 回来 过来
Zach, get back here. Come here.
我知道可能只是一部电影 没什么大不了
I get it. Maybe it is just a movie. Maybe it is no big deal.
但我必须知道大家都去做什么了 不然我
But I need to know what's going on with all of us, or I can't...
我需要知道 好吗
I just need to know, okay?
控制欲是一种适应机制
Control freakery is a coping mechanism.
我理解
I get that.
就算是吧
Yeah, maybe it is.
你知道谁教我的吗 你♥爸♥爸
You know who I learned it from? Your father.
一部电影而已 老妈
It is just a movie, Mom.
-求你了 -我考虑一下
- Please? - I'll think about it.
-你还考虑什么啊 -别说话
- When are you gonna think about it... - Just... Hey!
别火上浇油了 小老弟
Quit while you're ahead, little brother.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
宝贝啊 我也爱你
Oh, baby. I love you.
我也爱你 小兔子
Me too, little bunny.
-数学测试完成了吗 -完成了
- Are you finished with your math test? - Yeah.
-求你别开枪 别开枪 - 是人♥质♥
- Please, don't shoot! Don't shoot! - It's a hostage.
该死
God damn it.
我就看见个人朝我扑过来 我就
I saw the guy coming at me and I just...
我还以为他是敌人
I figured he was a hostile.
别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
如果我们出这样的现场
If we got out of a situation
结果只死了一个人♥质♥ 肯定算大胜
like this with only one hostage dead, it'd be a win.
-从来不会这么干净 -可不是
- It's never this clean. - Very true.
真实的现场总要麻烦得多
The real thing is always messier.
我是比利·罗素
I'm Billy Russo.
迪娜·马达尼 他是塞姆·施泰因
Dinah Madani. Sam Stein.
-这项目是你主管 -是的
- This your operation? - Yes, it is.
我们每次都租不同的地方
We rent a different space every time
虽说有点凑合将就
and they're a little rough and ready,
-不过这样能有新鲜感 -确实挺好的
- but it keeps people on their toes. - Well, it worked great.
塞姆 你做得很对
Sam, you did everything right.
总会有害怕
You can't legislate for that
而不听话的人♥质♥
one terrified hostage who doesn't listen.
一旦上了 没什么能说得准
Once somebody says go, it's all just a percentages game.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
这边请
Please.
砧板很乐意再和你们进行实地训练合作
Anvil would be happy to give your people more training.
-谢谢 -我们这是最好的
- Thanks. - There's none better.
我的所有员工和指导曾经都是特种兵
All my operators and instructors are former Special Forces.
在美国本土
A government contract here,
拿下政♥府♥机关的合同 对我们来说很重要
on US soil, would be a big deal for us.
你们现在一般在哪里
Where are your guys now?
主要是伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗
Iraq and Afghanistan, mostly.
贴身保护 护送安防 这类的
Close protection work. Convoy security, that kind of thing.
我们做得很好
We do good work.
-公♥司♥发展很快 -我刚从阿富汗回来
- We're growing fast. - I just got back from Afghanistan.
我曾经是国土安♥全♥局♥的领事随员
I was the Homeland Security attaché over there.
马达尼 所以你是波斯人吗
Madani. So, you're what, Persian?
美国人 出生在这里
American. I was born here.
不过爸妈是1979年来的
But, yeah, my folks came over in '79.
肯定不容易吧 在那边工作
Can't have been easy... doing your job out there.
其实那边的规矩简单很多
The rules are simpler in many ways.
至少知道规矩是什么
You know what they are, at least.
当然
Sure.
阿富汗其实是世界上最简单的地方
Afghanistan's the simplest place in the world,
只要你不试图去改变它
once you stop trying to change it.
我转私人承包商前最后一次派驻就是那里
My last tour before I went private.
是什么部队呢
Uh, what unit?
你在审问佣人吗 马达尼
Interrogating the help, Madani?
长官 我不知道您也在
Sir, I didn't know you were here.
罗素先生 我是卡森·沃尔夫
Mr. Russo, Carson Wolf.
-你这里的布置不错 -很高兴你喜欢
- Impressive setup you have here. - I'm glad you approve.
如果你愿意来公♥司♥办公室
If you want to come by the corporate office,
我很愿意谈谈合作项目...
I'd be happy to discuss tailoring a program--
跟采购部聊吧
Talk to procurement.
坎大哈已经过去了 别忘了
Kandahar's in your rearview. Don't forget that.
是 长官 只是聊聊而已
Yes, sir. Just making conversation.
也许等你下班后 就可以随便聊了
I assume you can talk about whatever you like off- duty?
顺便喝一杯
Over a drink?
我想知道如果找到芯片
I wanna know what you're gonna do...
你打算怎么办
if you find Micro.
你找到他了吗
You found him?
我有发现 跟你说的能对上
I found something. Makes sense with what you told me.
-是谁 -请容我说清楚
- Who is it? - Look, I gotta be real clear here.
我愿意帮忙 但是我不想害死别人
I wanna help, but not if it's gonna get someone killed.
听我说 不是我要找这家伙的
Hey, look, I didn't go looking for this guy, all right?
是他找的我
He came to me.
我家人的死说不定
For all I know, this guy has something to do
和他有关系 你希望我怎么办
with what happened to my family. So what do you want? What do you want?
如果他没犯事 他没威胁
If this guy isn't dirty, if he's not dangerous,
那他就没什么好担心的 对吧
he's got nothing to worry about from me, okay?
求你了
Please, just...
帮帮我吧 凯伦 帮帮我
just help me, Karen. Help me.
算了 不用帮了 不用管我了
You know what? Or don't, all right? Leave my ass in the wind,
如果你不想管的话
if that's what you gotta do.
随便吧 我无所谓 他妈的
Just do it, all right? For Christ's sake.
这是什么
What is this?
是一篇未被证实的报道
It's an unconfirmed story...
关于一位情报局特工
...about an intelligence operative
被发现泄漏了机密情报
that got caught leaking covert information.
-自称为芯片 -芯片
- Called himself Micro. - Micro?
有真实名字吗
You got a name?
大卫·利伯曼
David Lieberman.
接下来是重点 官方称...
And here's the kicker. Officially...
利伯曼在试图逃脱
Lieberman was shot and killed
国安部追捕时被射杀
trying to escape arrest by Homeland Security.
我知道 他说过 他说他也是个幽灵
I know, he said that. He said that he was a ghost.
-他跟我说了 -对
- He said that. - Yeah.
为什么我找不到这篇报道
How come I couldn't find this?
-因为报道没有发布 -为什么
- Well, the story never ran. - Why?
因为那个家伙 卡森·沃尔夫压下来了
Because that guy, Carson Wolf, got it shut down.
算了 报道里都写了 弗兰克
You know what? It's all in the story, Frank.
你自己看吧
Just read it.
说实话 这家伙...
Hey, can I be honest with you? This guy, he's...
他真的吓到我了
he's scaring the shit out of me.
他手里有你什么把柄呢
What's he got on you anyway, huh?
没有
Nothing.
好吧
Right.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thanks for this. - Yeah.
什么时候能再见面
Hey, when am I gonna see you?
你想见我吗
You want to?
见到就证明你还活着
It'd mean you're still alive.
不管你信不信 我很在乎你过得如何
Believe it or not, I actually care what happens to you...
但估计你自己并不在意
which makes precisely one of us.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表