剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
是这样的
Here's the thing.
这里没有爆♥炸♥装置
There are no explosive devices in this place.
如果有 我早就找到了
If there were, I would have found 'em.
你一直让我相信你
So, you keep saying, "Believe me,"
但你一直在骗我 利伯曼
But you keep lying to me, Lieberman.
漂亮 弗兰克 你猜到了 没有炸♥弹♥
Bravo, Frank, you got it. No explosives.
不会着火
No fire.
把我转过去 我给你看样东西
Spin me around. Let me show you something.
把我转过去 快点
Spin me around! Come on!
笑一笑 弗兰克 你被袖珍镜头拍到了
Smile, Frank, you're on Candid Camera.
告诉你 如果我不输密♥码♥
You see, if I don't enter a code,
那么这些视频
then all these video feeds,
就会被发送到各大媒体端口
they get sent to various media outlets
全世界就会知道你还活着
and the world knows you're still alive.
你想要这样吗
You want that?
不想 那就放开我
No? Let me go.
放开我
Let me go.
要是他们能在这儿找到我
Figured if they ever found me here...
至少我还能向全世界广播我被杀的事
at least I could broadcast my murder to the world.
让我家人知道我不是大家说的那样
Let my family know I wasn't what everyone said.
我会失去回家见他们的最后机会
I would have lost my last chance of going home and seeing 'em.
这个机会 我们
This chance. Us.
我的家人 都死了
My family... they're gone.
都因你那个该死的磁盘而死 你知道吗
They're gone because of your goddamn disk. What about that?
跟你一点关系都没有 对吧
Had nothing to do with what you did, huh?
你给我闭嘴
Hey, you shut your mouth.
你给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
你遵从命令 我恪守本职
You followed orders, I did my job.
你说咱俩有什么不同
You tell me what's the difference--
-当然不同 -是吗
- There's a difference-- - Yeah?
-就是 -哪里不同
- Yeah. - What's the difference?
有什么不同 我问你
What's the difference? Let me ask you something.
-祖贝尔被打了多少次 -闭嘴
- How many times was Zubair beaten? - Shut your mouth.
这个无辜的人被折磨了多少次
How many times was this innocent man tortured?
他是个好人
He was a good man!
他是个值得尊敬的父亲
He was an honorable father.
他是名警♥察♥
He was a cop.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
我确实有这个念头
The thought does cross my mind.
-我正在考虑这事 -你才不会杀了我
- It's crossing my mind. - You're not gonna kill me.
-是吗 -我了解人类 我是分♥析♥师
- Is that right? - Yeah, I know people. I'm an analyst.
我的工作就是分♥析♥人
It's my job.
你不会杀我 因为你是个好人
You're not gonna kill me 'cause you're a good man.
你
You...
你什么都不懂 你什么都不懂
You don't know shit. You don't know shit.
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
还有谁知道
There is still time for you
to undo this.
你还有时间回头
I will help you.
我会帮你的
Answer the question.
给我回答问题
Do all these men know
I am a police officer?
那些人都知道我是个警官吗
Are they all part of this?
他们都参与其中吗
-他说什么 -都是废话
- What's he saying? - Nothing useful.
你确定他知道什么吗
We sure he's even got anything?
你是在质疑我的情报吗 士兵
Are you questioning my intelligence, soldier?
求你了 我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我还有家人 有孩子
Please, I'm not a terrorist. I have a family, children--
我是个好人
I am a good man.
If you want your family to see another sunrise...
你要是希望你家人活命
...you will stop talking. Understand me?
你就闭嘴 明白了吗
如果你什么都不知道
If you don't know anything...
动手吧
Do it.
求你了 我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Please... I'm not a terrorist.
我有家人 我...我有家人
I have a family. I... I have a family.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们现在还要渎尸吗
We desecrating corpses now?
弗兰克
Frank?
斯库诺弗说拿走子弹 我正在取子弹
Schoonover said get the bullet. I'm getting the bullet.
我觉得倒是像在隐藏证据
Looks to me like we're hiding evidence.
你觉得没问题吗
You good with that?
没人会问我们有什么看法 只要我们还在这里
No one's asking for our opinions. Not while we're here.
继续
Let's go.
生日快乐 弗兰克
Happy birthday, Frank.
你为他立了墓碑...真好
It's a good thing you did... getting a stone.
是啊 我觉得值得立块什么来纪念他
Yeah. Figured he deserved a marker of some kind, right?
弗兰克肯定会很讨厌这样感伤的
Frank would have hated this, this maudlin shit.
真希望他...
I wish he'd...
他为什么...他为什么不来找我们
Why didn't... Why didn't he come to us, man?
玛丽亚和孩子被杀后
After Maria and the kids?
他为什么不来找我们 他不用这样一个人的
Why didn't he come to us? He didn't have to be alone.
我们可以帮他的
We could've helped him.
他不需要帮忙
Yeah, he didn't want any help.
他想杀死所有有关联的混♥蛋♥
He wanted to kill every bastard who had a hand in it.
我很想他
I miss him.
我看得出
And I could see it.
我看得出
I could see it.
就算在...这一切发生之前
Even before... what happened.
他在改变
He was changing.
他觉得越来越难回来了
He was finding it harder and harder to come back.
他说过坎大哈和别的地方都不一样
He said Kandahar was like nothing else.
他说界限都模糊了
He said the lines were blurred.
他什么时候说的
When did he say that?
他在那里的时候
Uh, just when he was over there.
他打给我 扯淡
He called me, you know, to shoot the shit.
他说还好我不用在那里
Said I was lucky not to be there.
没错
You were.
他走得并不安详
Yeah, he did not die easy.
你因为曾经不喜欢他而感到愧疚
You feel guilty for disliking this man.
我不想他碍我事 妈妈 但不想变成这样
I wanted him out of my way, Mom, but not like this.
现在你可以取代他的位置
And now you get to sit in his chair.
暂时的
Temporarily.
总得有人担任主事的特工
Someone has to become the agent in charge.
为什么不能是你
Why not you?
-我不确定我适不适合做指挥 -是吗
- I'm not sure I'm suited to command. - Really?
你去阿富汗就是因为去那里可以快速晋升
You went to Afghanistan because it was a fast track to promotion.
我劝你放弃的时候
"A notch on your belt" was the phrase you used
你说能增加"腰带上的刻痕"[功勋]
when I tried to talk you out of it.
我的目标变了
Well, my priorities changed.
因为你朋友的死
With the death of your friend.
现在你要封闭自己
And now you're closing yourself off,
觉得很难相信别人
find it hard to trust people.
但这种退缩可不是好事 迪娜
But this withdrawal is not a good thing, Dinah.
别说得我好像是受害者 妈妈 我不是
Don't make me the victim of this, Mom. I'm not.
你想找受害者 就看看沃尔夫和艾哈迈德
You want a victim, look at Wolf or Ahmad.
我没有退缩
And I'm not withdrawing.
事实上 我只是不相信交给其他人
Truth is, I just don't trust anyone else to get it right.
如果你非要给我贴标签 那就说我自大吧
You want to label me something, then call it arrogance.
我是最棒的 其他人只会让我失望
I'm the best. Others will let me down.
当然了 亲爱的
Of course they will, darling.
这就是生活
C'est la vie. That's life.
我们如何应付失望
How we deal with disappointments
能决定我们是怎样的人
is what decides the person we are.
没错 但我说的可不是
Yeah, but I'm not talking about
晚餐回来很晚
someone turning up late for dinner
或者买♥♥错花的某人
or buying the wrong flowers.
你知道吗 你的确很自大
You know what? You are arrogant.
而且还很以自我为中心
And more than a little self-important.
但你有时候需要相信别人
But you will have to trust someone, sometime.
不过可能会是需要别人信任你
Though I wonder if it isn't the other way around.
你朋友出这种事后
After what happened with your friend,
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表